Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

and Kowsi for the 50th time your and mine thoughts match completely ðŸ˜ƒ
i didn't like her dresses 80% coz of gola ganda colours and 20% coz of boring design...so i really want them to give her nice colour sarees now. They have so far given her 2 red, 3 pink, 2 golden and 2 yellow sarees...i don't want them to repeat colours so often.

yes Jigs is so conscious when she wears saree...she fixes it again n again and she finds it difficult to walk in saree and why don't they pin her pallu like Suman does. in another thread i mentioned, not everyone can look good in saree...you need to carry it gracefully which Jigs is not able to may be coz of her height. and so many people here think that she looks a bit fat n mature in sarees. 
i seriously wished that they give her these type of dresses again:

ya Manish was looking so cute ðŸ˜³

saniaa high five! when i thought of her wardrobe change i had these dresses in my mind but these sarees are not bad at all better than golla ganda  i am wishing they dont start showing same sarees very week now ! ðŸ˜• 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

Haaa i am sure dadi is going to do this in upcoming epis i mean if she can wish for a junior thahaan then ye bhi hoskata hae ! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†

yeah she asked them for junior ThaHaan but she's not concerned about her sooni maang and bare neck...lagta hai Dadi ki eyesight check hone wali hai ðŸ˜†
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Areyy sania zabardast!!!!! agr esa hota to kia maza ata !! ðŸ˜ƒ
but lets hope cvs ne kuch acha rkha ho hamare liye!

yeah let's hope for best ðŸ˜Š
dynamic_doll thumbnail

saniaa high five! when i thought of her wardrobe change i had these dresses in my mind but these sarees are not bad at all better than golla ganda  i am wishing they dont start showing same sarees very week now ! ðŸ˜• 

Hi5 Chanda ðŸ˜ƒ
kitna acha hota agar aise dresses dete usse...Dadi, Vasu, Changu, Mangu, Shraddha all of them wear sarees but Thapki used to stand out in her dresses. I know their colours sucked but dresses go well with her superwoman n cute/innocent image. Jigs se to theek se chala bhi nahin jata in sarees..and she looks a bit fat n mature in them 
well this PH is only meherbaan at Shraddha...baaki sari ladies sarees repeat karti hain. And more than repetition of sarees...i am concerned about repetition of colours
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i really hope that khararnaak twist is not Shraddha blaming Thapki for her miscarriage  i can bear that track only if Bihaan supports Thapki

Oh hell if this happens we would have another saas bahu track and Thapki back to Sherlock Holmes avatar!!

But now that you said it I am half waiting Cvs to giva that actually
Kowsi thumbnail

I am so sad that i am not going to see something similar in the show ðŸ˜­ can you please please write an OS on this idea of mine. I'll be more than happy even with a half page OS 

Let's see ðŸ˜‰
Kowsi thumbnail

and Kowsi for the 50th time your and mine thoughts match completely ðŸ˜ƒ
i didn't like her dresses 80% coz of gola ganda colours and 20% coz of boring design...so i really want them to give her nice colour sarees now. They have so far given her 2 red, 3 pink, 2 golden and 2 yellow sarees...i don't want them to repeat colours so often.

yes Jigs is so conscious when she wears saree...she fixes it again n again and she finds it difficult to walk in saree and why don't they pin her pallu like Suman does. in another thread i mentioned, not everyone can look good in saree...you need to carry it gracefully which Jigs is not able to may be coz of her height. and so many people here think that she looks a bit fat n mature in sarees. 
i seriously wished that they give her these type of dresses again:

ya Manish was looking so cute ðŸ˜³

High Five!!

For those dresses yeah I found her so pretty during the marriage ceremonies!! And even with her age too much saree is not good! It would make her look too much mature 
I don't know what they did with those dresses
Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs...what a treat to our eyes...how many days we have been waiting to see a change in her dress style...but what problem to me now is I will be asking all the saree's she wears as they give lovely saree's to her...my mom will be back to angry mode...
Kowsi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pupra

Tfs...what a treat to our eyes...how many days we have been waiting to see a change in her dress style...but what problem to me now is I will be asking all the saree's she wears as they give lovely saree's to her...my mom will be back to angry mode...

We all have that problem!! But I am more for Shraddha's sarees and accessories!! But the dressed Thapki wore in marriage ceremonies were awesome 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Oh hell if this happens we would have another saas bahu track and Thapki back to Sherlock Holmes avatar!!

But now that you said it I am half waiting Cvs to giva that actually

remember TriShakti promo and vine drinking spoiler...the Sherlock Holmes avatar is surely on cards
but i'll any day prefer Mr & Mrs. Sherlock Holmes ðŸ˜‰ mujhe Team ThaHaan wapis chahiye...sun rahe ho cv's ðŸ˜¡