Ishq ka Rang Safed

CV's, here is how to save IKRS!!!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I know I know..

the news are really sad... but it had to come when cv's dragged that Raja track even I had lost interest in watching the show.

CV's have to bring something different to the show, something which should shock the viewers...
Like Dhani wearing America style... and Viplav Punjabi style.. ok .. I have started dreaming again..😆 but that would be really fun to watch.. What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naz. 😆 😆 ru trying to cheer us up..?? 😛
Yea I was dreading it too... I hope they finish it off closing all the loopholes n neatle.. I want to hav a brilliant ending rather than a hotchpotch one... 😳
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gud idea...😆
Comment frnds..
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes yes... I am already excited about a new woman in Viplav's life... And the jealousy that will along along with it. I always wanted one. I thought they will get Viplav's old girlfriend... But the new girl should be great fun.
Yes... Dhaaniz past track was heavy duty and took a toll I guess. But it was always projected to be sad track... So ok. Better riddens now. 
I would love to see dhaani and Rajlakshmiz education and how they build a career for themselves and then end the show. That will be top notch... And an ending people will remember.
See we are all so used to IKRS being fast paced ... That dragging epi takes a toll on us too. That way IKRS has never disappointed me. I hope it will continue till it closes the Loopholes. 
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Funby to watch them in such state. Good one ! Naz! ! ðŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Now im wondering if we cnt get to see it...atleast we get to see them together like this in another show...I know its just dreaming but then who knows it may come true...

Thanx NAz for a lovely posting
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post. Wish to see them like that