Gangaa
Gangaa

A very well episode

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Ok..so a very well episode from first to to the last
I liked when niru was blessing pullit through sagar like the way he blessed gangaa through janvi, sagar was all cobfused LOL
Thnkgod no janvi today
O wow i loved when sagar smiled seeing gangaa ,this shows how much he loves his adhi adhuri wife lol
I just hate these things in idian serial, before saying anything imp, someone collides or interupt them Angry but if this would not have happened then we would not have seen palash noticing saga.I hope Palash will come to know about their relation before falling for her, i hope cvs will not make mokery of all those 10 years+sindoor but we cant expect anything from as they alwys make pathetic twiats and turns
Finally sagar came to know that her beloved gangaa is doing inturnship under his enemy and was burning with anger and gangaa was all feared .Ok so palash noticed them.i hope sagar won't do the same mistake in fit of rage..
Plzzz cvs dont ruin this show, u r just spoiling this show just to be an unpredictable but belief me, it will only help u falling trps.
Im somehow sure that palash will brong them together instead of separating them.I dint hate it when he asked her fo lunch as it was in a casual manner,obv we all throw party after achieving some prestigous, treats are must yr...
So hope he will end up bribging saga together and janvi exposion

Edited by Mifra_14 - 20 April 2016 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jacina19saga-Swetha-

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
very well episode tum mazaa karte ho behen the cv want to show us paga story and sagar ka gussa kabhi khatam nahi hoga hamesha ki tarah he cannot control his anger the cv want to make sagar with jhanvi forever and does his duty like husband and gangaa in love with palash he will win her heart and her love if they want to make saga together in the last episode so its like a sad ending for meAngryOuch

Edited by jacina19saga - 20 April 2016 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top