Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved the update ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you for the pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Malar is right and shouldn't forgive Raizadas easily.
Eager for the next part.
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful. I'm disappointed in Khushi. At least she should've supported malar. It's good aryan and shaina were taking care. Malar is right on her point. These people will never learn
Tani2968 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Malar is right. She shouldn't forgive the raizadas. Awesome update.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi has really hurt Malar. Her decision is understandable 
Continue soon 
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
Poor Malar feel sorry for her .
ArchanaSuresh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 53

"I hope you're happy now!" Khushi shouted furiously at Arnav.

"Look Khushi, I..." Arnav began to say when Khushi cut him and said,

"For the past one month I have been crying and begging at your feet to meet Malar. But you never let me. You blocked every way of mine to meet her, right? Now see what happened?" Khushi shouted.

Arnav sighed. For the past one month she had been upset with him with this matter. Khushi had consistently asked him to call Malar back and had tried to convince everybody but all in vain. Then she tried to meet Malar but didn't get her address. When he came to know that she is trying to meet Malar, he blocked every way of her and made her promise on the name of Aryan that she would not try to meet her.

"SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED! THE GIRL TRIED TO TAKE HER LIFE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE SITUATION! YOU ALL WILL NEVER CHANGE HUH? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I TRIED TO MEET HER AND YOU STOPPED ME. HELL, EVEN MADE ME PROMISE IN THE NAME OF MY SON! I TRIED TO FIND HER BUT DIDN'T SUCCEED. I think I should've asked Aryan. He knew where she is! Stupid me, I never talked about this with my son. Only he understands me!" Khushi shouted.

"Mamma, don't shout!"

Arnav and Khushi turned and saw Shaina.

She came in and said, "Don't cry over the spilt milk. You all did very wrong, especially Adi. But now, leave all that and think how we'll get her back."

"She is right," Aryan came in and said, "Papa, mamma, go and talk to her. Apologize to her and bring her back."

"But before any of us, the person who should go is Adi!" Shaina said.

"Adi, don't lose hope" Aryan patted his shoulder.

Adi looked down and said softly, "I'm a very bad husband bhai. How could I do that to her? I always shouted at my family members for doing wrong with Khushi mami and now, I did the same with my wife!"

"Leave all that Adi! Go and convince her. Assure her that this will never happen again! Go and talk to her," Aryan said.

"Will she forgive me?" Adi asked.

"She cannot hate you, can she? She will definitely forgive you. She is very hurt now and you need to talk to her!" Aryan said and Adi nodded.

Three months passed.

Adi really had a tough time convincing his stubborn wife. The whole Raizada family apologized to her and promised her that this would not repeat again. After one month, when Adi had a car accident, Malar had ran into the hospital room and hugged him with all her might. Adi apologized to her again and again and finally daughter-in-law of Raizada mansion was back.

But everything fell apart by the sudden demise of Nani. She had been ill for quite long time and one sudden morning she had a silent attack which took her life. Till now, Raizadas aren't able to cope up with her loss.

Larks was growing globally. The headquarters of Larks in New York which was Aryan's main office was changed into LARk's second main office. It's now handled by Aashi, who has moved there along with Saras who is there for his company's new project. Kumud is also with them.

Forgot to mention, Saras started a new event management and interior designing unit which is now acting as a link between Larks and Vyas industries. The constructional activities of Vyas industries are continued by Vyas interior designing unit and the fashion shows of Larks is managed by Vyas event management unit, and Saras is the head of the both units while Sharath handles the constructions.

Anjali has moved to Canada managing the Larks office there along with NK and Lavanya.

But everyone came back when Aditi was taken to labour room.

Aditi gave birth to a baby boy, and she and Ranveer had a cute fight regarding the name of the child. Ranveer wanted to name him Aram, while Aditi wanted to name him Danush. The fight ended when Aryan intervened and gave him the name Arush, which had letters from Aram and Danush.

Happiness of shantivan returned with the arrival of Arush. Pari was jumping with joy of getting a brother to tie rakhi every year. Shiva, Shara and Kumud already became elder sisters staying with them all the time.

Life was in bliss! But god knows up to when!

Precap:

5 years leap

riyanshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 
happy for aditi and ranveer. nice name arush
glad adi realised his mistake
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally happy to see Raizada's winning their daughter-in-law back.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and i'm really glad that Adi ask forgiveness from his wife Malar and  I feel so sorry that about Nani died.
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely...but yaar there is too less arshi..tooo very less...