Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 7)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
interesting..

Tani2968 Goldie
Tani2968
Tani2968

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Wonderful
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Loved the update Clap
Thank you for the pm Big smile
Eager for the next part Big smile
kowshira9 IF-Dazzler
kowshira9
kowshira9

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Superb,thx for pm
rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Tongue ruling the roost! Interesting!
ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Once a angry young man always is angry young man
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Chapter 49

1.30pm

Sanjeevani hospital

"Appa I'm going to shift you from here."

"To where?"

"To a place where you are safe and sound, and always with me!"

"Malar, don't tell me that you're taking me to your in law's place!"

Malar smiled and nodded when her father had a bewildered expression.

"Aryan please have your lunch! You didn't have your breakfast right?"

Shaina said for the nth time knocking the closed door.

Adi came to her and assured her. He called out, "Aryan bhai, please open the door. Eat something, please!"

They heard a shout from inside, "HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY YOU ALL? GO AWAY FOR GOD SAKE MAN!"

Adi and Shaina jumped hearing the shout.

Shaina cried in a chocking voice, "Aryan I'm really sorry. Please eat something dear. Don't vent your anger on yourself. Shout at me, slap me or punish me but don't punish yourself. Please Aryan, please open the door, I'm begging you..." She cried and slumped on the floor crying.

Adi held her shoulder. Suddenly they felt the door opening. They looked up to see a weary Aryan standing at the door. He bends down, took the food tray and went inside, without closing the door.

Adi smiled and left patting Shaina on her shoulder. Shaina walked inside and locked the door. She watched Aryan eating food without any emotions. He finished eating and wiped his hands and mouth, and drank water.

Shaina went near him and sat on the floor. She held his legs and said, in a chocking voice, "Aryan, please forgive me. I'm really sorry. Please Aryan, don't stay mum. I cannot bear your silence!"

Aryan looked at and held her shoulders and lifted her up making her sit on bed. He said, "I'm not angry at you. It's only that I'm upset, thinking of my past life. I was really helpless. I couldn't even stand with you when you cried, and Pari, many times she cried asking me to return but I couldn't. I really hurt you all."

"No Aryan, never say that. You never pained us. We all were sad with your condition, but we had hoped that you will come back, and it happened!"

"You can't imagine Shaina, how I felt when you were screaming as Shyam came nearing you. I just somehow wanted to be back to you..."

"Aryan let's all forget that. It's all over. We're starting a new phase with our three kids. And from now on, we'll be happy. No one can separate us, not even Shyam, not even ourselves, and not even god!"

Aryan smiled and hugged her tight. She hugged him back, and Aryan murmured in her ears, "I'm sorry for what I said yesterday..." Shaina said slowly, "I'm also sorry for the morning incident!"

Aryan hugged her more tight feeling her more. Shaina hugged his waist on rested her head on his chest.

Aryan withdrew from the hug and leaned to kiss her. To his surprise, this time Shaina didn't move back. Instead she leant and kissed him. They kept kissing wildly for some minutes and broke out for some air.

Aryan held her arms and turned her, and nuzzled his nose near her chin. Shaina closed her eyes.

Aryan kissed her neck, and Shaina moaned his name. He scooped her in his arms and made her lie on bed and laid over her, and they made love the whole afternoon.

Night came very fast, and everyone soon gathered for dinner. Aryan and Shaina came downstairs with Aryan holding Shiva who was enjoying patting his stubbles, and Shaina held Shara who trying hard to find out the secret behind her mother's silky hairs.

Seeing them others understood that everything is sorted out. Yet they felt a need for apologizing, but soon they started the topic Aryan brushed it off saying it's all past and just let it go.

They all finished dinner and gathered in the living room for having a small chat. Malar looked at Adi. He looked at her and the next moment drifted his vision.

She felt hurt. It had been more than one week. Adi was not talking to her since they day she told him that her father is important for her. But she had her own reasons for that. Why doesn't he understand her? Malar once again looked at him hopefully, but Adi never glanced her again.

Drifting her thoughts she cleared her throat. Everyone looked at her and she said, "I want to ask you all something!" All waited for her to question and Adi's face had clear tension written over it.

Malar ignored his tensed expressions and said, "Days before a man was admitted in the hospital. He had an accident. Now he is recovering, and I feel that he needs to be shifted from there to a fresh atmosphere."

Anjali nodded and said, "Yeah that's good. You should allow him to go home. He may feel refreshing."

Malar gulped her lump and said, "The man, err...he...he..."

"What's wrong Malar? Doesn't he have a family?" Arnav asked.

Malar gathered courage and said, "He is my father."

Silence prevailed in Shantivan!

Malar said, "It was not an accident. My step brother, step mother and step sister tried to kill him to get access to his property. And for god's grace he was saved. I need to shift him from there. So can I bring him here?"

Everyone stared at her in pure anger and hatred. Akash gritted his teeth and said, "That man won't step his feet here!"

Malar said, "Papa ji, I know that you all hate him, but he was influenced by that lady. Now he is changed, he loves me like he did in childhood. He..." "Whatever it is Malar, he won't come here!" Akash said.

Malar was about to say something when Arnav said, "A man like him deserve to be dead. Why did you save him?"

Malar stared at Arnav and said in an anger tone, "Mamaji, he is my father. How can you say like this?"

"What wrong did he say Malar?" Khushi said, "Your father is nothing but a scoundrel. He deserves to rot in streets, and you're asking us to let him stay here! NEVER!"

"Exactly," Payal said, "Malar, don't you dare bring this topic ever in this house!"

"Mamma," Adi said, "This is what I have been trying to make this girl understand, but she is hell bent in servicing her father."

"GUYS STOP!" Aryan shouted exasperated.

Everyone looked at him.

He went near Malar and stood beside her and said, "Whoever he is, whatever he did, you can never ignore the fact that he is Malar's father. We all have a relation with him. And we cannot let him die in streets!"

"Aryan are you crazy?" Anjali asked, "You are asking us to let a man like him stay here? Just imagine, we are granting him stay here. What if he tries to misbehave with Malar or any other female member of this family? We have many girls here, what if he does..."

"MY FATHER WILL NEVER DO THAT!" Malar shouted at the top of her voice.

Everyone stared at her. The ever soft spoken Malar today raised her voice and that too towards an elder.

Aryan held her shoulders and calmed her down. He then said, "Bua we shouldn't say that. He was influenced by his second wife. He was just a puppet of her hands. And today he is regretting. He loves Malar now! He is a nice man now. He..."

"Aryan stop!"

Aryan stopped and turned to Malar. She looked at him and said, "There is no use of explaining this to them." She turned to others and said, "I just want one answer; is my father anyone to this family?"

Everyone said a big NO together.

Malar sighed and said, "If my father is no one to this family, then I'm also a stranger here! I prefer to leave!"

"Malar what are you doing?" Aryan asked Malar. Malar turned to him and said, "I am doing what is right. If my father is considered to be criminal then I'm his daughter, I'm also a criminal!"

With that she went upstairs, packed her bags and walked out of the house. Before leaving she once again glanced back her family and her husband, but none of them looked at her. She had a little hope that they will ask her to stop, at least her husband would, but no. Her husband's brother asked her to, but she didn't, as she felt her father needs her more than her husband and in laws.

Precap

"Whatever it is Aryan bhai," Adi said, "What she said is unforgivable. She wants us to accept her scoundrel father. More than us, more than Priya, more than me, he is important for her. She said me that! I cannot forgive her bhai. She is wrong, and unless she apologizes for that..."

Aryan cut him and said, "You are telling that she is wrong! No Adi, she is right! Whatever it is, we should not ask her to let her father die."

"Aryan stop!" Arnav said, "A scoundrel like him can never be accepted!"

Aryan said in a loud stern voice, "If I can accept you as my father, then why can't she also do the same?"

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82susiesprisunshaeySnigdha92g.s.p.r.9.4.3.gantapragnajasrsan12sweetheart999sony1990sangeethbalaBhavnassencutie13Archu61kushiasr26hatelove2012crazyjiritzsubu1204MSgayatrissdewi83muffin1996UarnkhuikoyalpariPriyarun123nilmansakha_sakhishrithi13Sreeja_babucoderladysneharjun92loves_aishui_yatharthkneel11drashtimeetukshubhangispillaAlicia2012Lily30nisha_mehtaArshika_arshiAnjuRishmadhu1210zafihajrshiv456pup03rulamaprerna1keenu_kkranogillMysticRiver

rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Scales are very different! Aryan held a mirror!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amus5

Go to top