Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 6)

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
great part
finally aryan is awake...

ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Chapter 48

The next morning, Aryan despite of Malar's repeated warning of staying at bed, got out of his room and walked wobbly down the stairs. He reached downstairs and saw the entire family in living room and his father attacking the laptop.

"Papa, the keyboard is going to come out and smack your head, I guarantee that!"

Everyone turned their head and saw Aryan. "Aryan!" Malar stood up angrily, "Didn't I ask you to stay at bed?" Aryan smirked and said, "Have I ever obeyed anyone?" "Yeah right!" Arnav said, "Like mother, like son!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

Aryan and Arnav turned to see an angry Khushi.

Arnav gulped and looked at Aryan. Aryan smirked and showed him thumbs up.

"Khushi I..." Arnav began to say only to be cut by Khushi, "You think that I am stubborn? For your kind information Mr. Raizada, it's your trait that my son has gone too stubborn!"

"WHAT THE! ME?" Arnav shouted.

"Guys guys guys..." Aryan intervened, "Don't fight, but accept the fact that you both are stubborn!"

Khushi and Arnav both flared their nose and Aryan giggled.

Arnav suddenly grew serious and said, "Aryan you know that you have missed one and half years of your life. You have a lot of things to catch up." "No papa," Aryan smiled and said, "I never missed anything. Shaina, you, mamma and everyone talked to me. I felt that I'm with you all. You all even ate with me, slept with me, I felt very good. Even though I was not able to see anyone of you, I felt good that you all considered me among yourself. Thanks a lot for that!"

"Aryan why are you saying thanks for that?" Anjali said, "It is our duty. You are our son. How can we leave you out?"

Aryan smiled and said, "Bua, papa, mamma, chachu, everyone, it has been long I have asked something from you. Can I do that?"

Everyone looked confused. Aryan cleared their doubts, "Actually I wanted you all to do something for me. Will you do that?"

Everyone nodded their head and Aryan said, "Please stop treating me as patient. I'm all fine. Treat me as the same Aryan!"

Khushi said, "Aryan we're not considering you as patient. We're scared, if anything of last time happens..." "Ma, I'm all fine. I'm getting very bored sitting here all day. I want to go out. I want to see my office. I have really missed it. And also I have to check whether Shaina have turned it to her dressing table!"

It took Aryan almost two hours to convince his family. And finally he did it! Aryan Singh Raizada got the exit pass of Shantivan.

"Appa how are you feeling?" Malar enquired. Her father was sitting on the bed with a pillow for support. He said, "I'm feeling a bit drowsy. And my chest hurts a bit!"

Malar helped him lie down and said, "Take rest. I will come in the afternoon!" She stayed there till he slept. She walked out and again turned back and said, "I'm sorry Appa, being a doctor, I'm not able to do anything for you!"

She wiped her tears and walked out.

"But why didn't you merge both the companies? AR and Larks would have made a good team!" Aryan asked everyone as they were explaining their company's profits for the past year.

Ranveer said, "We could have done that, but we didn't. Larks is yours, no matter what you say. And merging it with AR is such a big decision which should only be taken in your presence!"

"Yes Aryan," Arnav said, "Now that you're back, we can merge the companies. We wanted you to be present for that!"

Aryan smiled and said, "Okay papa. So we can hold a fashion show next month. In that fashion show we can have two sets of models. One representing Larks and other AR like you have done for the past year. At the last show stopper will represent both the companies. We both can appear on the stage and declare the merging!"

"GREAT!" Aashi said, "It will be great hit, as the media is gonna celebrate Aryan Singh Raizada's return!"

Aryan thought for a while and said, "Yes, and we can have some variety. This time, instead of western wear we can have traditional bridal outfits for final presentation! The western touch of Larks and the traditional touch of AR would definitely match!"

"Great!" Adi said, "And I have an idea! When Shaina di will wear bridal dress, then why don't Aryan bhai also appear in traditional sherwani? Suits won't match right?"

"You are right Adi," Aryan said. Shaina also nodded. Aryan smiled and continued, "And regarding the casual section, I have an idea! This time we'll have some special models!" "Special models?" Everyone repeated. Aryan nodded and said, "Special models who will win everyone's heart, and just wait and watch how the TRPs of our show goes high!"

Everyone looked at each another wondering who these special models are.

That night, Aryan was working on his laptop when Malar knocked the door. She came and greeted Aryan and Shaina, and handed over a list to Shaina saying, "This is the diet chart that Aryan has to follow!"

Aryan took a look to it and scowled, "It has all the items that I hate!" Shaina giggled and said, "Don't worry Aryan, spice less and salt less foods will be very tasty!"

"God, staying in coma was better! At least I could get some sweet glucose!" Aryan blurted out without realizing his words.

Malar looked worriedly at Shaina who was glaring at Aryan. Aryan bit his tongue and was about to say something when Shaina said in a stern voice, "Malar it's too late! I think you should sleep!"

Malar mumbled good night and went. Shaina shut the door and without even glancing at Aryan went to make the bed.

Aryan closed his eyes in frustration. He went near her and placed his hand on her shoulder to say something, but she shoved it off and silently climbed to bed.

"Shaina I..." Aryan tried to speak to her but she turned and slept with her back facing him. Sighing Aryan too climbed up the bed and lied down.

The whole night he tried to talk to her but all went in vain.

"WHAT? HE SAID THAT!" Khushi shouted at the breakfast table when Malar informed them what Aryan said. "Yes mami and Shaina was looking so angry. I hope nothing is wrong between them!"

"What's wrong with this boy?" Arnav muttered. They heard some footsteps and saw Aryan and Shaina coming downstairs. They settled themselves. The kids had their breakfast and Pari was trying to sleep the three babies upstairs.

"Aryan," Khushi called him and he looked up, "Malar told me what happened yesterday. Were you out of mind that you uttered such nonsense?"

Aryan looked down and mumbled, "Sorry mamma!" "What sorry?" Arnav raised his voice, "How can you speak like that Aryan? Do you think this is funny?"

Aryan didn't reply. Shaina spoke up, "Papa there is no use of scolding him! He just wants to eat all the harmful foods and go to coma, again! He doesn't care for anyone's feelings!" She turned to Aryan and said, "Do you have any idea how I was these much years. I tried my best in hiding my difficulties from you. Do you think it was easy for me in my pregnancy without you? Do you think looking after my kids without their father was easy? You don't know anything, that doesn't mean that you can say anything!"

"Exactly right Aryan," Arnav said, "Do you have any idea how we all were without you. There was not even one day that we didn't cry for you, beg to god for your recovery, and yet you are wishing to be in that state?"

Aryan lost his cool and shouted, "ENOUGH!"

Everyone got startled by his shout.

Aryan stood up and said, "YOU SAID IT RIGHT SHAINA. BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO LEARN THAT. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING!

WHAT DO YOU THINK? MY LIFE WAS AS PEACEFUL AS IN HEAVEN? WHEN YOU ALL TALKED WITH ME, I WANTED TO SEE YOU ALL, TALK WITH YOU ALL, AND TOUCH YOU ALL. WHEN MY DAUGHTER WENT TO SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WANTED TO WITNESS THAT. I WANTED TO BE WITH HER WHEN SHE IS STARTING HER NEW PHASE. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING! I WAS NOTHING BUT A CORPSE! AND DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IT FEELS?"

Everyone hung their head low. Aryan sighed and said, "Being helpless and paralysed for one and half year and the pain that experience gives cannot be realized by you all, because you never felt that. Once, just once you feel that pain, and then you would realize that the pain you all have felt is nothing!"

With that he stormed upstairs and closed the door with a bang.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

rina89susieprhasweetie1212sprisunshaeyanju_aroraSnigdha92misty_19riyanshikalai83gantapragnajadawnkkaysrsan12sahi_saisangeethbalacrazyjiSunandhaArchu61brinnyTinkJiacutie13cute_kavineekkaurritzsubu1204kkgsrpeponilmansakha_sakhigadhapremmuffin1996shrithi13Uarnkhuikoyalpariloves_aishui_yatharthkHuleygirlprincessdivyacoderladysneharjun92WanieAneel11Tani2968kshubhangiAlicia2012madhu1210AnjuRishArshika_arshiLily30nisha_mehtazafihajrprerna1keenu_kkranogillpup03rulamaMysticRiver

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Loved it
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Aryan talking about his pain it was so painful,
prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
nice part dear...
Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I'm really looking forward to the next part of your story  and i feel sorry for Aryan pain and i hope everything  is going to be ok  soon. And  who is the special models are.
nisha_mehta IF-Rockerz
nisha_mehta
nisha_mehta

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Superb...aryan is back.
Waiting for more of family time ... Arnav has missed out on soo much.
Continue soon 
zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
fantastic

Go to top