Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 4)

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
nice one...

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:17am | IP Logged
amazing
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
well written...
dvmishra Senior Member
dvmishra
dvmishra

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Awesome.. waiting fr aryan to some bak...
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
OMG Shayam is back again. 
Shania & Aryan are alone.
Can't wait for next chapter. 
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Loved the update Clap
Eager for the next part Big smile
AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
waiting for arnavjis babua to be back
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Chapter 47

Shyam Manohar Jha was standing before her.

Shaina gulped in fear. Shyam grinned and came closer to her. Shaina gathering courage shouted, "WHY ARE YOU HERE? GET OUT!!!!!"

"Relax beautiful!" Shyam said, "I will go after getting thumb pressing of your love lying on the bed."

Shaina opened her eyes wide. She shouted, "I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT! GET OUT OR I WILL CALL POLICE!" Shyam laughed and held her waist and pulled her close. Shaina started beating his chest. Shyam sneered, "If you're doing that, then that will be your last call!"

Shaina gulped in fear. Suddenly an idea occurred to her. With her hands drawn to her back she took her mobile phone on table, and dialled some random number. She couldn't see the contact as the mobile was kept behind her and thus she clicked some number and hoped that it would go to some of her family members.

The family were enjoying the party when Pari felt her mobile ringing in her small purse. She took it and saw her mother's name. "Mamma..." she cooed and took the phone.

She could hear some noises on the other end. Next to Pari was Adi who noticed Pari's confusion and snatched the phone from her. He heard Shaina's voice, "Go away, or else..." And he heard Shyam's voice, "SHUT UP YOU BITCH! OR ELSE IT WON'T BE GOOD FOR YOU!" And next he heard Shaina screaming, "YOU bas***d...LEAVE ME...DON'T TOUCH ME..."

Shaina's fingers accidently held the disconnection button and the call ended.

With horror everyone listened to what Adi said, and all rushed to their vehicles.

Shaina felt numb. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know whether her call was answered or not. She felt Shyam holding her waist. She cried hard, "Aryan...please save me..."

Shyam laughed out. He touched her cheek and said, "Come on sweet heart, do you really think this living corpse is gonna save you?" Shaina with all might pushed Shyam back, "WHAT KIND OF A MAN ARE YOU? YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!"

Shyam laughed and held her hand. She shouted, "LEAVE ME! FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER OF MY AGE!" "Daughter? Who? You're talking about Aashi huh?" Shyam said laughing, "But you know what, I don't consider her as my daughter?"

"I'M SO GLAD AT THAT! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HER FATHER!" Shaina shouted.

She freed her hand and was about to run when Shyam pulled her leg. Shaina fell down, her head hitting on the side table. She felt dizzy. All she could hear was some sounds from the machines near Aryan's bed. She tried to concentrate her mind. Some sounds are coming from Aryan's machine! She repeated to herself. Is it a good sign or bad one? Shaina didn't know what to do.

She turned back and saw Shyam pressing Aryan's fingers on some papers. Property papers, she knows. "NO..." She cried and ran to him to push him away, but she was late. Shyam pressed his thumb on the paper. Shaina tried to tear the paper away but Shyam slapped her so hard that she fell on the ground, her lips bleeding.

Shyam came closer to her and bend down. Shaina felt weak. Her head was paining. She didn't have the strength to cry out or push him. Shyam came dangerously closer. All she could think of now was the increasing sounds from the machines near Aryan. She didn't know what it was but she prayed it to be a good sign. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt Shyam coming closer.

She disgustedly closed her eyes tightly but opened it at once hearing some beating sounds. To her relief, she saw Adi, Ranveer, Saras and Sharath beating out of the hell of Shyam.

Arnav and Akash slapped him hard that Shyam felt his both cheeks burning. Iqbal and men came at once and arrested him. Iqbal hit him on his stomach and said, "What do you think Shyam? You would escape from jail and we would stop enquiring about you?" And he was taken away.

Shaina got up and ran to Malar and panted, pointing to Aryan, "Malar...some...sounds...from...from...ma...machine..." It was then they all noticed the sounds coming from the machines.

Malar and Priya ran to him. With surprise they saw that, Aryan was moving his hands and legs.

Everyone ran to him. Malar said, "Everyone please move out. Please!" All obeyed and moved out. Malar and Priya checked his ECG, changed his drips and gave him injections. They waited for some minutes and to god's grace, they saw, Aryan opening his eyes!

All he could think of was Shaina's cries. He knew that Iqbal uncle arrested that bas***d but the desire to see her and console her was growing like anything. He tried hard and hard. He tried lifting his hands, moving his legs, but no! He wasn't able to. He recalled her cries calling him to help her. Yes, I should fight back with my stupid body!' He mentally noted and struggled hard, and finally he could move his arms and legs.

He felt something being injected to him. He heard Malar asking others to go out. He felt them connected something to his head.

Aryan Singh Raizada tried harder and harder. Finally he felt the taste of sweetness. He could see a blurred ceiling. Finally, after one and half years of his paralysed blinded state, he was recovering. Aryan struggled and opened his eye lids. But it again drooped back. The desire to meet Shaina, his babies, his mother, father, and the greed of being with his family overtook his weakness. He gave a final try, a powerful one, and yes, he did it.

Aryan Singh Raizada opened his eyes completely to see a clear vision of his ceiling.

Khushi almost fainted when she saw her Aryan opening his eyes. They all rushed to him. Malar was checking the functions of his nerve through the wires connected and assured everyone that he is perfectly fine. They all felt in the ninth cloud when they saw him opening his eyes completely. Shaina couldn't believe her eyes. Her Aryan, whom she saw lying on bed for the past one and half years, was opening his eyes. Very shortly he will be with her, forever!

Aryan moved his vision to the people around him. He saw them, his family! Aryan looked at everyone and gave a fainted smile. He was looking for that very person he wanted to see. And he found her.

He mumbled slowly, "Shaina..."

Shaina held his palm. Aryan held it tightly, yet weakly and mumbled, "Are you alright?" Shaina nodded a yes through tears. Aryan smiled.

It took him hours to come to the normal state of energy. He tried to get up by pushing his elbow on bed, when Khushi stopped him. But Malar said, "Mami, it's okay. He can get up." They all supported him and he sat leaning on the headboard with pillows supporting him.

Aryan looked at everyone and smiled. He looked at Arnav and said, "Papa, you look a bit old!" Everyone chuckled and Arnav said, "Aryan, I'm old!" "Who said," he said weakly "You're still an angry young man, but now you look weak. Did my mother pester you a lot?"

Everyone chuckled into laughter. Khushi faked anger and said, "Aryan, do you mean that I'm an irritating creature!" Aryan chuckled and said, "The world knows that!" "Badmaash!" Khushi muttered and Aryan pouted his lips.

He greeted everyone, hugged and asked about their well being, and finally reached Aditi. He extended his arms and Aditi hugged him tight. Aryan patted her head and said, "Aditi, you look so glowing!" "Thank you Aryan bhai!"

"Aryan..." Aashi called out, "You met everyone. Now meet our little princesses and guess who they are." Aashi, Malar and Priya brought the three babies. Aryan smiled and said, "Identifying Kumud is easy. The one out of twins." "Right!" Aashi smiled and gave Kumud to him.

Aryan held Kumud and said, "Eyes are exactly like di, and face structure is jeeju's. You gave the right name! She is as beautiful as a lotus!"

Everyone smiled. Khushi then took Kumud and said pointing to the babies with Malar and Priya. "Now identify your babies. It's too tough Aryan. Identifying Shivada and Sharada can only be done by Shaina."

Aryan smiled and said, "The princess with Malar is Shivada and the other is Sharada!"

Everyone gaped in surprise! "How did you guess that correctly?" Adi asked. Aryan smiled and held Shaina's palm, and said, "You said that only Shaina can do that. It's because she is their mother. I'm their father, and then naturally I can say who they are." Everyone smiled, and Malar and Priya placed Shiva and Shara near Aryan.

Shivada and Sharada were in confusion. They have seen this man only lying down. Today he is sitting and smiling. The kids looked confused. But they liked his smile and looks. Actually they had when they saw him lying down. Sharada crawled to him and climbed on his lap. Aryan smiled and held her. Shivada too sat on his lap. Sharada then started pulling his hair. Shivada started patting his neck.

Aryan chuckled and held the both babies. Sharada started pulling the hair strongly. Aryan then tickled her. Shara laughed and laughed till he stopped and thus stopped pulling his hair.

Everyone watched in shock. "WOW Aryan bhai!" Sharath said, "Getting our hair out of Shara is very difficult. You did it!"

Khushi smiled and said, "Only he can do that. After all he has experience in doing that right?" Aryan chuckled and said, "And that's the reason why you shortened your hair mamma."

"Exactly!" Khushi and Lavanya said together, "If anyone with long hair walked around Mr. Aryan, then he would take a scissor and chop it down!"

Everyone roared into laughter.

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011chinnu_pprhasprianju_arorasarideepusahi_sairiyanshidawnkkaygantapragnajasony1990srsan12sweetheart999ritzsubu1204neekkaurkushiasr26hatelove2012SunandhabrinnyArchu61MSgayatriTinkJialatha72cutie13nilmanshrithi13koyalparissdewi83muffin1996i_yatharthkSreeja_babucoderladyneel11WanieAsneharjun92spillakshubhangiAlicia2012AnjuRishnisha_mehtaArshika_arshimadhu1210Lily30zafihajrprerna1keenu_kkranogillrulamapup03MysticRiver

Go to top