Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 25)

josnirmala IF-Dazzler
josnirmala
josnirmala

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Nyc..

neekkaur Senior Member
neekkaur
neekkaur

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Feeling bad for aryan
He don't deserve this pain
jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Nice part
Tani2968 Goldie
Tani2968
Tani2968

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Shocking
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Loved the last part, well written Clap
What will happen next Shocked
Eager for the epilogue.
Thank you for the pm Big smile
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Love it
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Epilogue 

Six years passed.

It was 11.30 at night.

Parineeti Singh Raizada sat by the poolside and gazed at stars. The stars she used to gaze were twinkling today also. Its twinkling didn't face any break. Since six years the stars always smiled at her!

Tears flowed through her eyes and she hurriedly wiped it and said, "Today I passed my 12th std, and that too with merits!"

She looked at the sky and continued, "I hope you are happy! I hope I'm keeping the promise I gave you!"

The star just twinkled at her. She wiped the overflowing tears and looked inside her room to the picture of theirs.

She smiled at the picture and then gazed back to the stars, "You both are looking gorgeous!" She exclaimed.

"Pari, aren't you asleep?"

She turned back to see her dadima and dadaji standing. She stood up and they walked to the poolside.

Arnav said, "Today you have been very gloomy in the party! What happened?" Pari looked down and said, "Wo dadaji, I was upset!" "On?" Pari smiled and said, "I wish they were here to share my happiness! I can see my mother dancing in joy in my dreams!"

Khushi cupped her face and said, "They are always with you. You see them in your dreams right? That means they are always within you!"

Pari smiled and said, "I'm glad they are!"

Arnav cleared his throat and said, "Pari I wanted to ask you something!" Pari looked at him and he continued, "I wanted to ask you this for a long time, but didn't know whether you're mature enough to answer this, but I cannot hold anymore!"

"What is it dadaji? You are tensing me!" Pari said smiling.

"Do you hate him for what he did?" Arnav asked.

Every trace of Pari's smile was wiped off from her face. She didn't answer and gazed at her parents' photo and remembered that day painfully.

"Now no one can hurt my family, because for hurting them or my kids, you won't be there!"

With that, before anyone could stop, another gunshot was heard.

And that was the end of Saurav Iyer!

Everyone stared at Aryan in shock.

Pari stood electrified seeing her father shooting a person. She didn't know who he was but knew one thing - her father had killed one person!

ACP Abhisekh Shekhawat regained his senses and was about to walk to Aryan when Aryan stopped him by showing his palm.

Abhisekh halted in his tracks. Everyone watched Aryan turning to a pale Pari. He asked her,

"Pari, will you look after your siblings?"

Pari nodded a yes in confusion. Aryan smiled and said, "Do you promise me and your mother to keep them happy?" To which Pari again nodded a yes.

Everyone stood confused of the events, but Abhisekh was enough in his senses to realize what Aryan was going to do. He walked forward to Aryan but he was late!

The sound of another gunshot echoed in Shantivan.

It took Pari sometime to realize that no one had shot each another but it was her own father who shot himself.

She along with Khushi and Arnav rushed to Aryan lying down on the floor. Everyone surrounded them. Aryan held Pari's hand tightly and mumbled,
"Please keep your promise Pari..."

Those were the last words said by Aryan Singh Raizada

More tears found their way out of her eyes. She wiped it off and looking at the pool said to her grandparents, "No dadaji, I never hated him for that doing of his!"

She turned and looked at them and said,

"Without mamma, he would've lived, but he wouldn't be the same Aryan Singh Raizada. He would be a living corpse. He may have lived for me, Shiva and Shara, but the truth is that we had lost our father right the moment we lost our mother, because without Shaina, Aryan is incomplete!"

After a pause she continued, "My father was not a coward! Even before he went he made sure that all our threats were over. He went after killing that monster. He was a great man! After all he is, ARYAN SINGH RAIZADA, the prince of fashion world, and also of the Raizadas!"

Arnav and Khushi smiled in tears. They kissed Pari's forehead. Arnav said, "And I'm proud to say that you're my granddaughter. You're the best daughter in this world. The daughter who always loved her siblings and protected them like her parents wanted. I'm so proud of your Pari!"

Pari smiled and hugged him. Soon they wished her good night and went to their rooms.

Pari sat by the poolside and said by looking at the sky,

"Papa, Mamma, you waited for years to have a perfect family. Papa, you waited for twenty six years to meet your father. And now it's my turn. Now I have to wait for years to meet you all! I don't when and how, but I will reach to you both! Don't worry, I won't suicide. Even if you both hadn't bounded me with that promise, I wouldn't have suicide. Because even if you didn't ask me, I would have taken good care of Shiva and Shara. I hope you both are happy with my doings. Am I doing well? Am I caring them well?

Shiva and Shara, also Aru, Kiddo, Ku and Sanu say I'm the best sister in the world. Do you know how much happy I am? But are they true? Am I the best sister? Because papa, mamma, I won't be satisfied until I hear it from you...

I'm waiting for you papa and mamma. I will reach to you one day! And I'm waiting for that day, but before that day, I have many duties to perform..."

It's now her turn to wait. It's her turn to wait for years to be with her parents. And she has started it long ago.

Now, the turn is hers,

For the LONG WAIT...

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011prhasprianju_aroramisty_19madhuri2120nullifygeetakhannasrsan12yashu_95brinnyPriyarun123jtammareddyankitbakaTinkJiacutie13nilmanjollyangelszoyaluvUarnkhuineekkaurritzsubu1204muffin1996Huleygirlloves_aishumaitydeblinaprincessdivyaSreeja_babucoderladymansijani21jeya0301tanu_15Tani2968neel11thangam100SaiSreeGouarshisneharjun92WanieAcrazyforukshubhangi...Deeksha....Alicia2012eishe10Lily30AnjuRishnisha_mehtaArshika_arshimadhu1210hajrjeb1prerna1keenu_kkrulamapup03ranogillMysticRiver

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Wow i really loved the story from the way it turn out to be which made us to wait and see what is more in the box...
from the very start of Aryan's entry...to Kushi's change...Raizada's  jumping conclusion about shaina ...Raizada kid's maturity to understand situation then elders...path to redemption...Raizadas on road...little pari ...Shyam's and other extra villain...romance..hurt..marriages ...death..

this ff is full alot and i just loved it...

congratulations on ur completion of 2nd ff...

Edited by kshamaDeeksha - 19 May 2016 at 3:53am

Go to top