Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 23)

kshubhangi IF-Dazzler
kshubhangi
kshubhangi

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Aryan had enough pain all along. Why seperate him n shaina? This is cruel

Ann_E Groupbie
Ann_E
Ann_E

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Shaina is really dead. So sad. Continue soon.
Thank you for PM.

Edited by Ann_E - 16 May 2016 at 10:45am
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Emotional update, can't believe Shaina is no more Cry
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm.
eishe10 IF-Rockerz
eishe10
eishe10

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome updateSmile
Tani2968 Goldie
Tani2968
Tani2968

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Nice
mansijani21 Goldie
mansijani21
mansijani21

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged

This is the last part and also the shortest part of the FF. But pakka promise i will update an epilogue.

Chapter 60 (Last Part)

Saurav stood near Abhisekh and his men, and looked everyone with an evil stare. The whole Raizadas felt their blood boiling seeing him. They so wanted to beat him to death.

Abhisekh said to Aryan, "He was trying to sneak into the house. Security held him and informed us!"

Ranveer said to Hari Prakash, "Take the kids upstairs!" HP took all the kids upstairs but Pari refused to go. She stood there in the living room observing the events unfolding before her.

Aryan strode towards him and held him by collar and punched him hard of his jaw. Saurav fell to the opposite side on Ranveer. Ranveer held him and slapped him hard and soon Adi, Saras and Sharath also started beating him hard!

Abhisekh stopped them and asked his men to cuff Saurav's hands. The constable was about to cuff his hands when Saurav kicked him and in a swift took the police gun from Abhisekh's pocket and pointed it to the family.

He shouted, "DON'T YOU DARE MOVE! STAY IN YOUR POSITIONS EVERYONE!" In a swift he pulled Abhisekh and pointed the gun to his head and shouted at the police men, "DROP YOUR GUN OR YOU WILL SEE YOU ACP'S HEAD SMASHED! COME ON DROP YOUR GUN!"

Abhisekh signalled them and they all dropped their gun right down on the floor. Abhisekh found Saurav's concentration drifting to the dropped guns and the karate black belt ACP in a swift kicked him in his stomach and hit him down causing the gun to fall and slide near Aryan's leg.

The police men took their gun and they cuffed his hands. Abhisekh slapped him and demanded, "WHY DID YOU KILL HER? COME ON TELL US!"

Saurav laughed loudly and said, "Not only her, I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE! ONLY BECAUSE OF THEM THIS BITCH (Pointing to Malar) DISOBEYED ME. IT THEY WEREN'T THERE SHE WOULD'VE GIVEN ME ALL THE PROPERTY! ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS bas***d (Pointing to Adi) I WENT TO JAIL. THIS WHOLE FAMILY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAYS I SPENT IN JAIL! I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE! MARK MY WORDS RAIZADAS, YOU DEATH WILL BE WITH MY..."

He couldn't finish as they all heard the sound of a gunshot.

They all saw Saurav falling down with the bullet stricken right on his chest! He fell down and cried in pain. Blood flowed out of the wound to the floor.

Abhisekh looked at the direction of the shot. The whole family looked the direction and in horror they saw that!

Aryan Singh Raizada with the gun pointed to Saurav.

It took everyone some time to realize that their Aryan bitwa has shot Saurav! Khushi gasped and Abhisekh looked at him shocked along with all family members.

Aryan came forward with the gun and looked at Saurav crying out in pain. He pointed the gun again and said aloud, "Now no one can hurt my family, because for hurting them or my kids, you won't be there!"

With that, before anyone could stop, another gunshot was heard.

And that was the end of Saurav Iyer!

Will post an epilogue soon.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011prhasprisunshaeymisty_19gantapragnajabimisrsan12sweetheart999grockkslovebadhanbrinnyminjal24ssdewi83muffin1996neekkaurnilmanUarnkhuizoyaluvprincessdivyaHuleygirlloves_aishumaitydeblinacoderladyWanieAmansijani21neel11Tani2968josnirmalakshubhangi...Deeksha....Alicia2012eishe10Lily30hajrjeb1keenu_kkranogillrulamaMysticRiver

Ann_E Groupbie
Ann_E
Ann_E

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Why did you make Aryan, a murderer? So sad.
Waiting to read the epilogue.
Thanks for the PM.

Go to top