Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 21)

Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I  feel so sorry for Aryan and his family and i hope it's a nightmare too. And who ever did this to his wife is going too paid with their life.

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
awesome
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Loved the update, well written Clap
Oh no Shaina is no more Cry
Hope this is a nightmare, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm Big smile
Ann_E Groupbie
Ann_E
Ann_E

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Read all the chapters of your FF in one go. The story is beautifully narrated.
Hope some miracle happens to Shaina.

Continue soon.
mansijani21 Goldie
mansijani21
mansijani21

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Superb update..!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeswigodavari

ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Chapter 59

"The first phase is complete!" An ugly voice sneered.

"But I don't understand the benefit we will have from her death! We need to kill that bitch right? Not Shaina Singh Raizada!" A sweet sickening voice said.

"Come on, do you know what her weakness is? RAIZADA FAMILY! She won't be hurt unless something happens to someone in this family! And this is just the start! Slowly the number of living members of that family will come down, and so will her courage and strength!"

"Hm...that's a good idea! That family also deserves this! Because of them we have suffered enough! Now it's their turn!"

The ugly voice and sweet sickening voice laughed out loud counting the number of Raizada deaths they're gonna have!

"Shaina where were you?"

"Aryan, I went for shopping with a friend! What happened? Why are you shouting?"

"If you were out with a friend, why couldn't you inform me? Do you have any idea how worried I was?"

"Aryan, my phone was out of charge!"

"You could have called from your friend's mobile!"

"Aryan I'm sorry! But why are you shouting unnecessarily."

"UNNECESSARILY!!! I'M SHOUTING UNNECESSARILY! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS? ANY IDEA! I WAS ROAMING IN THE STREETS OF DELHI LIKE A MAD MAN AND YOU WERE BUSY SHOPPING WITH A FRIEND OF YOURS!"

"Aryan," she held her ears and said, "I'm sorry! Please forgive me. I really forgot to call you, and my phone was out of charge to receive your call! I'm sorry..."

Aryan turned back in anger. Shaina smiled and hugged him from back and murmured on his ears, "I'm so sorry Aryan. I promise I will never repeat it again!"

Aryan turned and hugged her tight. Shaina smiled and hugged him back. Aryan said, "Don't ever leave me. Do you how I get worried without you?"

Shaina smiled and laid her head on his chest and murmured, "I promise I won't! I will never leave you Aryan, because none of us are complete without each other!"

Aryan smiled and hugged her more tightly.

A lone tear escaped from his eyes remembering that day when Shaina was late to come home and his reaction to it.

He stood at the top of the cliff and stared at the dark sky. He felt someone behind him and turned to see Ranveer. He turned his back to him and continued staring at the sky.

The area was under police and media was strictly prevented to enter the area. The murder of Shaina Singh Raizada flooded the channels. Police were searching the whole area for any clue.

Ranveer came and stood near him staring at the sky but Aryan's mind was wandering over many words of hers.

"Don't worry, you have me." "Hamesha?" he asked with a cute pout. She pinched his cheeks and said, "Hamesha!"

"I love this place, but not more than being in your arms."

"Why should I select him? He is a part of my life. He is always with me. Even if I select him or not, we are together, forever!"

"Shaina, jab bhi tum mere paas hoti hoon, me poori duniya bhool jaati hoon. Mere har Khushi aur har gham tumse juda hoon. Jitna mein tumhe chahthi hoon, shayad mein kisi ko bhi utna nahi chahtha hoga. I cannot live without you, mein tumarha bina jee nahi saktha. I love you Shaina, kya tum mere life partner banongi?"  "I love you too Aryan. Mein bhi tumarha bina nahi rah sakthi."

"Aryan, I just wanna say that I will be there with you, Hamesha and          forever."

"I love you Aryan!"

"No one can separate us, not even Shyam, not even ourselves, and not even god!"

He looked up the sky and said to Ranveer in boiling anger, "I need him Ranvi. Whoever he/she is, I need her killer alive!"

Ranveer held his shoulder and said, "Police is searching! We'll get him or her Aryan!"

Aryan turned and looked at him with hope and Ranveer assured him. It was then ACP Abhisekh came there with a chain.

"Sir, is this your wife's chain?" He showed the chain to him. Aryan held it and said, "No!" Abhisekh said, "Then it might be the killer's. We got it from the grass over there!"

Aryan looked at the chain and said to Ranveer, "Ranvi, take a close look on the chain!"

Ranveer held it and looked it carefully and said, "This a man's chain!" Aryan nodded and said, "I know that but look at the locket!" Both Abhisekh and Ranveer looked at the locket. It had the picture of a god.

Suddenly Abhisekh exclaimed, "This is a south Indian god! I don't remember what they call him!"

Aryan nodded and said, "Murugan! That's what they call this god. I have seen the photo of this god in Malar's room."

"Aryan," Ranveer said, "You mean this is Malar's?"

"No," Aryan said, "These kinds of chains are usually used by men. Anyway the person is a south Indian, and if my instincts are right, then it's..."

"SAURAV!" Ranveer exclaimed.

Abhisekh stood confused. Then he suddenly said, "Saurav is the man whom we arrested seven months before right?" "YES" Ranveer said. "Well then, he and that girl with him were released last month!" Abhisekh said.

"It's him Ranveer," Aryan said, "A south Indian who is having grudges with our family - Saurav. IT'S HIM!"

"Don't worry Aryan!" Abhisekh said, "We'll get him! It's my word!" And he went to his men ordering them to search for Saurav Iyer.

Shaina's body was covered in white clothes and was kept in the living room of Raizada house. Lavanya cried loudly holding her hand and the children sat near her corpse and were constantly begging her to come back. Pari was consoling her little siblings by controlling herself with great difficulty.

Aryan lied his head on his mother's lap and stared at the ceiling emotionlessly. Khushi was caressing his hair and Arnav was sitting by his side. He recalled all the moments spent with her, all the promises and the words she gave, all the gifts she gave...

His blood boiled thinking of Saurav. He so wanted to grind him with his bare hands. ACP Abhisekh Shekhawat had informed him that Maya was caught and has confirmed that it was Saurav who killed Shaina. The entire police force is out in search of Saurav.

Aryan looked at his children. Pari was hugging Shivada and Sharada, who were wailing loudly in their sister's arms. He watched how Pari was controlling her tears and was being strong for her sisters. He watched her managing Kiddo, Aru, Ku and Sanu who were crying as well.

His eyes drifted to Shiva and Shara. When the twins were born, one had his character while the other had Shaina's. He looked at Shiva who was crying exactly like her mother. Her laughs and walks and talks resembled a lot to her mother, while Shara was a carbon copy of himself, who enjoyed pulling other's hairs and loved bullying Shiva, like he did in childhood.

He recalled all his childhood moments with Shaina. He cried remembering the days when she defended him in front of his mother for breaking a flower vase, when she slapped some boys at school for teasing him for not having father with him, when she broke the nose of a boy for calling her Khushi ma characterless, when she hugged him tight the day he came to know the truth of his father, when she stood with him and made him realize his father's sufferings, when she raised his daughter to a matured, well-mannered girl, when she waited for him for one and half years when he lied in coma, when...

He was busy recalling the moments with Shaina when he heard a loud noise. He jerked from thoughts and saw the person he so wanted to see now - Saurav Iyer!

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

prhasprisunshaeyanju_aroramisty_19sweetheart999srsan12riyanshinilmanzoyaluvneekkaurssdewi83muffin1996Uarnkhuikushiasr26hatelove2012cutie13MSgayatribrinnymansijani21tanu_15Tani2968Huleygirlloves_aishumaitydeblinaWanieAsneharjun92princessdivyacoderladyAlicia2012kshubhangiAnjuRishArshika_arshieishe10Lily30nisha_mehtahajrjeb1prerna1ranogillpup03rulamaMysticRiver

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
is shaina really dead...its sad
abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Nice update 

Go to top