Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 18)

Tani2968 Goldie
Tani2968
Tani2968

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Nice. Next part update soon. Waiting.

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
good..
SaiSreeGouarshi Goldie
SaiSreeGouarshi
SaiSreeGouarshi

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
nice update
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Loved chapter 56 Clap
So Maya and Saurav are behind this, what will Adi and Malar do, eager for the next part.
Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and i hope everything is going to be ok with everyone and who the hell is those women's those women's are no good and i really hope Asr and the police is on it way to them 
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Chapter 57

"What are these?" Malar asked and Maya said in an evil voice, "One is your divorce paper, and the other is your property paper!"

Malar and Adi stood shocked.

Aryan, Ranveer, Saras and Sharath who heard it through Bluetooth were electrified.

Recovering from the shock Sharath said, "Bhai let's go. I think they are in the front part of the building. Let's go through the back way!" Everyone agreed and they moved out of the car to the building cautiously avoiding the goons.

"WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU MAD?" Adi shouted.

Malar stood in tears.

Maya moved towards Adi and caressed his face and said, "Baby, the only hurdle between us is this bitch! I'm trying to get your free from her web. I..."

She couldn't complete as Adi slapped her hard. Maya fell on the floor. Saurav saw it and pushed Adi that he stumbled a bit. Saurav shouted, "THE MORE YOU HURT US, THE SAME NUMBER OF WOUNDS WILL BE THERE ON THE CHILDREN!"

"PLEASE STOP IT!" Malar shouted, "I will sign it! I just want my kids to be safe!"

Adi stood helplessly.

The other side, boys had fought with the goons and had successfully saved the children. They took the kids to the car and Ranveer sat with them. The other three decided to go inside to save Adi and Malar.

"Adi, Malar, we have saved the kids! Don't sign on the papers!"

Adi received the message and looked at Malar. She was signing the papers. He stood confused and then it dawned him - Malar's Bluetooth may have been disconnected.

Adi rushed to Malar and snatched the papers. "Adi what are you..." Malar began when Adi shouted, "BRING OUR KIDS FIRST AND THEN WE'LL TALK ABOUT THESE PAPERS!"

Saurav nodded and signalled his men. Maya came forward and caressed Adi's cheek. "Adi, if the kids are here, then you'll sign the divorce papers right?" Adi nodded and said, "Yes Maya, but I need my kids' safe here!"

Malar heard him saying that in horror. Surely he must have planned something! Malar stood confused.

Saurav's men came running, "BOSS, THE KIDS ARE MISSING!" "WHAT!!!" Saurav and Maya shouted. Malar stood in horror and looked at Adi and found him smiling. Malar got his plan. The kids must be with others and that is the reason why he talked so confidently to Maya.

Saurav shouted, "WHERE ARE THE KIDS THEN?"

"THE KIDS ARE WITH US!"

Saurav, Maya and their men turned to see Aryan, Ranvi, Saras and Sharath along with police. The police came forward and held the men and Saurav and Maya and said, "You're under arrest!"

"THIS IS NOT THE END! I'M GONNA DESTROY THE WHOLE RAIZADA FAMILY! JUST WAIT AND WATCH, I WILL DESTORY YOU ALL!" Saurav shouted at the top of his voice.

"Adi darling, how could you do this to me? I love you and yet you cheated me years back, right on the day of our engagement you broke our relation. Do you know how many dreams I had knitted? Why did you do that Adi? For this bitch?" She could complete when Adi slapped her hard. He said in a deadly dangerous voice, "Don't. Ever. Say. A. Word. Against. My. Wife!"

The inspector took them away.

Days passed.

Kiddo is now in UKG. Arush, Sanu and Kumud reached 1st standard, Shiva and Shara in 2nd and Pari in 7th grade.

Maya and Saurav were rotting in jail for one month and got out last month, unknown to the family.

"Khushi please get my tie!"

Arnav called out and in no minutes Khushi appeared with his tie. Arnav looked at her and asked, "What happened Khushi? You look disturbed!"

Khushi nodded and said, "Arnav ji, I feel something wrong. I had this feeling years before, the day of Aryan's accident! And today I'm feeling it again. Something bad is going to happen!"

Arnav hugged her and consoled her, "It's your imagination Khushi. Believe in good and only good will happen. We all are going to be safe!"

Khushi nodded and hugged him but the feeling of an impending disaster haunted her!

"I think we could bring some variety in bridal designs!" Aashi said while all other looked at her confused.

Aashi said, "What I mean is, every time bridal costumes are traditional. This time we'll mix a western tint in it. Like its flares or colour combinations..."

"Hm...That's good! We'll look into it!" Ranveer said, "But Aryan, what about the models?"

To which Aditi replied "Show stopper is obviously Shaina di, western wear sections will be lead by Pari as she did the last few shows, casuals by the kids, and the remaining by the models!"

"But I have an idea!" Aryan said, "This time we can have the show based on India's culture and traditions! Having western tint in everything is not good!"

Everyone nodded and he continued, "We should cover all the possible parts of India. We can have four sections - east, west, north and south. The team will be divided to these four groups and each group will have to work on their group."

"Great Aryan bhai, it's a very good idea!" Adi said.

Aryan smiled and said, "In this show we'll have four show stoppers, and the four will represent the popular wear of the four sections. And I already have someone in my mind for one section!"

"Who?" Everyone asked. Aryan smiled and said, "Malar!" "Malar?" Everyone repeated. Aryan nodded and said, "Malar is from south India, and the group referring the south can take her help. And our models may not be experts in walking on ramp with kanjipuram saris of Tamil Nadu. Only she can do it gracefully. We need her as show stopper!" He turned to Adi, "Adi can you convince her?"

Adi nodded and said, "I will try bhai! You know her, she is too stubborn! Anyway I will ask her!"

Aryan nodded and said, "Shaina will do the west India, Aashi di will be the North Indian and Aditi from East India. We can divide the groups in the next team meeting!"

Everyone nodded to it. It was then Shaina stood up checking the time. "Oh god!" She exclaimed, "It's four! I have to go. I had promised Shiva and Shara that I would take them to RP mall today! Bye everyone!"

"Bye," Everyone waved and Shaina hurried down the stairs.

The road was too crowded and Shaina took another twisted way. The way was isolated and was near a deep cliff.

Shaina whistled her favourite music as she drove but suddenly halted seeing something on the road. She looked again and understood that it was an injured man.

She stepped out of the car and walked near the bleeding man. She went on her knees and sat near him. Suddenly she felt some one covering her nose. And everything went black before her.

PRECAP

Shara squealed through the phone, "Papa tell mamma that Shiva and I are angry with her!"

"Angry, but why?" "She promised that she would take us to mall but didn't come yet! SHE IS THREE HOURS LATE!"

"Shaina didn't reach there?" Aryan barely whispered.

Malar looked down and said slowly, "I'm sorry Aryan...I tried my best, but..." "But??? What do you mean Malar?" Aryan asked.

Malar looked at him and said, "Aryan, she was pushed down from a cliff. Her head has hit strongly on rocks. I'm sorry I cannot do anything!"

Edited by ArchanaSuresh17 - 14 May 2016 at 1:20am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011sprimisty_19sweetheart999sahi_sairiyanshigantapragnajasangeethbalalovebadhanMSgayatriArchu61brinnyssdewi83nilmancoderladyWanieAsneharjun92Huleygirlneel11mansijani21tanu_15Tani2968SaiSreeGouarshikshubhangiAlicia2012Lily30madhu1210nisha_mehtahajrjeb1prerna1keenu_kkrulamaranogillpup03MysticRiver

WanieA Goldie
WanieA
WanieA

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
dishum dishum u...
Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and i hope everything is going to be ok with the Razaida family soon and i hope who had done this to shaina and i really want that person to rot in hell and that sumbag And Aryan can teach them a good lesson. 

Go to top