Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 17)

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
nice part...

WanieA Goldie
WanieA
WanieA

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
cute family holi time...hmm i think Malar's family?
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Loved the update Clap
Who's trying to hurt the kids, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm Big smile
nisha_mehta IF-Rockerz
nisha_mehta
nisha_mehta

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
OMG. ..hope that all the kids will be safe 
Continue soon 
Tani2968 Goldie
Tani2968
Tani2968

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Nice update
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update 
Who wants to hurt  the kids?

Edited by hajr - 18 May 2016 at 6:22pm
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Chapter 56

The weekend passed and Monday morning came.

"Aditi don't worry. Who will hurt our Aru at school?" Ranveer was trying hard to console a frantic Aditi.

"But Ranveer, he was given poison! How can I let him to go to school?" "Aditi don't worry. He will be around other kids and the school authority won't allow any strangers in."

After a lot of convincing, Aditi agreed to send Arush to school.

It was 2.30 pm when a car halted in front of Little Green Nursery school. A lady stepped out of the car and walked into the principal's cabin.

"Oh, so you're to take Arush, Kumud, Karan and Sanskriti!" "Yes ma'am," the lady said. She searched a bag and took a paper out and handed it over to the head mistress. "This is the letter from their parents. They have an emergency and want their kids to return home as fast as possible. You have their signatures at the last!"

Headmistress checked the paper and saw that Aditya Singh Raizada, Saraswatichandra Vyas, Sharathchandra Vyas and Ranveer Singh have signed it. Convinced with the paper she sent for the peon.

"Call Kumud ChandraVyas, Arush Singh and Sanskriti ChandraVyas of UKG-B and Karan Singh Raizada of LKG-C"

"Yes ma'am," the peon said and went to call the kids while the lady sat with an evil smile.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?"

The headmistress gulped in fear seeing the anger of Saraswatichandra Vyas.

She stammered, "Sir that...lady had...a...paper with...your ...signatures!" and she showed them the letter.

Adi, Saras, Sharath and Ranveer who had reached at the school by 3.45pm to get their kids, got rooted to spot reading the letter.

Adi said to the headmistress, "We didn't have any emergency but had to take kids early. That's why we came here. But honestly we didn't send anyone!"

The headmistress said, "Sir she told that she is the kids' new caretaker and Arush seemed to be friendly with that lady so I..."

"Wait a minute," Ranveer said, "Arush was friendly with that lady?" She nodded and he continued, "what did they talk about?' Headmistress tried to remember and said, "They talked about...oh yeah...Arush was talking about some diary milk chocolate that lady gave him!"

The four parents looked at each other in fear! The diary milk chocolate - the one which had poison!

Sharath hurriedly asked, "When did they leave?" "About one hour before!"

The fours looked at each other and within minutes drove their car to Raizada house and informed them everything!

Cries of mothers filled shantivan. The men were about to inform police when Adi's phone rang.

"Hello," Adi spoke hurriedly but the voice over it shocked him.

"Hello sweetheart!"

"Maya!" Adi said shocked.

Everyone stood up hearing the name Maya and tried to remember her. Malar got it! Maya - the girl to whom Adi was engaged. But why is she calling now, after 5 years?

Adi switched the phone in loudspeaker as he saw his family too very surprised on her sudden call.

Her voice reached everyone's ears.

"Adi, to be honest, your son is so cute!"

Adi stood electrified and somehow recovering, asked, "What? Karan is with you?"

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll take good care of the kids. They are absolutely safe with me until you obey my orders!"

"What the hell are you saying Maya? What do you want?"

They heard an evil laughter of Maya which followed her words, "I want you sweetheart, and for getting you I can hurt anyone, or even kill anyone!"

Adi shouted, "Don't you dare hurt my kids Maya!"

"I said you, they are safe her with me. But if you are not obeying me, then I'm afraid on their safety!"

Everyone stood rooted unable to react. Maya continued, "I will send you an address. Come there with your wife, do you hear me, WITH YOUR WIFE. And don't you dare bring your family here!"

"WHAT IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM MAYA? JUST WAIT AND WATCH, I'M GONNA..." Adi stopped hearing some cries. A shrill passed through everyone's body hearing the kids' cries.

"Papppaaa...Maaa..." Sanu's voice was the loudest.

"Did you hear Adi? The more you are late, the more they are hurt! The address will be sent in a minute and REMEMBER, come here WITH YOUR WIFE!" And the call was hung.

Everyone stood silent for a second and the next minute a message was received. The address was of some remote area of Delhi.

"Adi let's go!" Malar cried at last.

Adi nodded his head in no and said, "No Malar, I sense some danger. You sit here!" Malar retorted, "ARE YOU MAD Adi? SHE IS HOLDING OUR KIDS AND HAS ASKED US TO COME. IF WE BOTH DIDN'T GO THEN SHE WILL HURT THE KIDS!"

"Adi," Aryan said, "We'll also come!"  "But bhai..." "No Adi," Ranveer said, "I have an idea. We'll connect each other with Bluetooth hidden in our dresses. We'll stay far away and if any danger arises we'll be there!"

Adi nodded and he along with Malar, Aryan, Ranveer, Saras and Sharath went to the mentioned address.

"Hello sweetheart," Maya said in a honey coated voice and kissed Adi on his cheek.

Adi pushed her away and said, "Where are the kids?"

Maya smiled and held his collar and said, "Relax darling, they are safe with me. Adi, we're meeting after five years. Greet me properly sweetheart!"

Malar pushed her away from Adi and demanded, "Bring the kids here!"

"Not so easy Malar!"

They turned to the voice and saw the ugliest person alive on earth - Saurav Iyer!

Malar stood shocked and he came forward and said, "Wondering how I came out? Oh my dear step sister, I think you forgot that I have my connections around you!"

Maya laughed and said, "Adi, I think you forgot that I'm a lawyer. I got his bail!"

Adi held Malar close to him and asked, "What do you want?"

Saurav smiled and placed two papers on the table. "You both just have to sign these papers! And then you can take the kids!"

"What are these?" Malar asked and Maya said in an evil voice, "One is your divorce paper, and the other is your property paper!"

Malar and Adi stood shocked.

Edited by ArchanaSuresh17 - 12 May 2016 at 1:51am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011sprisunshaeymisty_19sweetheart999sangeethbalagantapragnajaimanechzoyaluvankitbakabrinnykushiasr26latha72Uarnkhuissdewi83muffin1996nilmancoderladyHuleygirlloves_aishumaitydeblinasneharjun92WanieAmansijani21tanu_15SaiSreeGouarshiTani2968Sreeja_babukshubhangiAlicia2012madhu1210AnjuRishLily30hajrprerna1keenu_kkrulamapup03ranogillMysticRiver

rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
So its the spurned evils joined together... Why fear when Aarav is here?

Go to top