Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 16)

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
nice part dear
kiddo is cute...

Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
loved the updateClap
eager for the next partBig smile
thank you for the pmBig smile
Tani2968 Goldie
Tani2968
Tani2968

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Amazing update
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
nice..
Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and i love the kids in your story their are so cute and i feel sorry to know that khushi and payal mom and dad  are died and also their father in law also.
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Chapter 55

Malar said aloud as everyone sat in the living room the next day, "I didn't expect you all to be silent today!" Everyone looked at her and she smiled sheepishly. "What is so special of today?" Khushi asked.

Malar pouted her lips and said, "Being a south Indian I know what today is! But looks like the north Indians forgot!" everyone looked at her not understanding her words.

Malar smiled and said, "TODAY IS HOLI!!!!!!!!!"

"Khushi, do you amnesia? I mean, how could you forget holi?" Arnav asked and Khushi sat with a O face wondering how she forgot it.

Aditi screamed and said, "TODAY IS HOLI AND WE SHOULD CELEBRATE IT!"

"SO GUYS, ITS HOLI...SHOULDN'T WE HAVE A DHAMAKHA?" Aryan asked, and everyone cheered.

Soon everyone changed to white dress and went to a locality where people together played holi. The place was not crowded much with two families.

Raizadas went to the street and started playing their holi.

Arnav coloured Khushi's cheek with red colour and everyone soon started throwing colours at each other.

Akash and Payal were colouring each other when a bucket full of colour water fell on them. They turned and saw Aditi screaming "Boora mat maano papa-mamma, kyun ki aaj HOLI HAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And with that she ran to Ranveer and applied colours on him.

It was then Shaina noticed Aryan sitting at a corner. She sharpened her vision and saw a glass in his hand. "GOSH! IS HE DRINKING BHANG?" Shaina rushed to him and snatched the glass from him.

"Aryan why are you drinking bhang?" Aryan narrowed his eyes and said, "It's not bhang, its dandhai!!!!"

"No Aryan, this is bhang?" Aryan started to argue with her. "How do you Shaina? Have you ever tasted bhang?" Shaina nodded a no. Aryan said, "This is dandhai..." And he snatched the glass and drank it in one gulp.

Shaina watched him drinking one more glass and she asked the bar tender. "Bhaiyya, what is it? Bhang or dandhai?" The bartender said, "Madam ji, your husband asked for dandhai but he took bhang!"

Shaina watched Aryan swaying in horror. She held him and started saying, "Bhaiyya, one more glass please!" And he took another glass in a gulp despite the constant efforts of Shaina to stop him.

He stood up and said, "Shaina, you too take dandhai!" Shaina pushed his hand and said, "No BB its bhang!"

Aryan smiled and pulled her by waist and murmured, "Do you know it's been ages you have called me BB!" And he started kissing her cheek.

Shaina looked left in horror and saw the bartender looking down slyly.

She pushed Aryan and he stumbled back a bit. She held his hand and said, "Aryan you're drunk!" Aryan nodded a no, "DRUNK! I'm all fine..." He said cutely and he said to bartender, "Bhaiyya can you give my patni a glass of dandhai?"

The bar tender nodded and Shaina said, "No, I don't need!" But the man gave Aryan a glass of dandhai and said, "Madam ji, it's dandhai, don't worry!" Shaina smiled and was about to take the glass when she felt some one calling her from back.

She turned back and saw Shara running to her and applied colour on her hands and said, "Happy holi mamma" and ran away.

Shaina smiled at her cuteness and then turned and took the glass from Aryan. The bar tender wanted to stop her but she had already drank it in a gulp.

She felt dizzy. She saw Aryan smiling and asked, "Aryan what was in that glass?" He smiled and said, "Dandhai!" She turned to the bar tender who said, "Madam ji, it was dandhai but sir ji changed it to bhang!"

Shaina held her head and asked in a dizzy way, "Did I drink dandhai or bhang?"

The bar tender said "bhang" while Aryan said "dandhai"!

Shaina said in a cute way, the bhang being stricken her head, "I drank dandhai right?" Aryan nodded cutely and she said, "BB, did all of our family drink dandhai?" Aryan nodded a no, and she held his hand and said, "BB let's go and make all drink dandhai!!!!"

Shaina ran to Aditi and Ranveer making them sink in bhang. Aryan sat by another corner and started having another few glasses of dandhai'!

Aryan was drinking his 6th glass when he felt someone holding his shoulder. He looked up and saw his father. Aryan smiled cutely and waving his hands said, "Hello papa!"

Arnav, Khushi, Akash, Payal and Anjali looked at each other. Aryan saw others and said, "Hello everyone, how are you?"

Arnav asked sternly, "Did you drink bhang?" Aryan pouted his lips and nodded a no and said, "No papa, I drank dandhai!"

Arnav looked at the bar tender who said, "Sir Ji, I told him that it's bhang, but he is drinking saying that it's dandhai! It's been six glasses!"

Aryan asked to Arnav in a cute voice, "Papa, do you need dandhai?" Khushi said, "Aryan are you asking your father to drink?"

Aryan scratched his head and said, "Sorry papa, Mamma, do you need dandhai?"

Khushi's mouth was in a perfect O'. Aryan saw the opportunity and in a swift placed a glass of bhang in her mouth and made her drink the whole glass!

Everyone watched with their eyes wide. Khushi felt her head dizzy, and Aryan took another glass and forced Arnav drink it. Within minutes Aryan made everyone around him drink bhang.

Shaina made Adi and Malar and Manorama and Madhumati drink bhang, and in no minutes the whole family was sunk in bhang except the kids and Aman of course!

It took Aman a great effort to take everyone home. He ordered Hari Prakash to prepare lemon juice for everyone.

He made everyone sit on the living room sofa. Aryan was mumbling something and Arnav and Khushi were busy romancing. Shaina was clinging to Aashi's long hair, and Saras had his head on Sharath's shoulder. Adi laid his head on his wife's lap and Malar was busy measuring the length of his hair. Anjali laid her head on Priya's shoulder, who was playing with Payal's bangles.

Everyone took lemon juice and amla and soon got over the alcohol. Aryan and Shaina sat munching the amla and everyone stared at them. Aryan looked up and saw others staring at him. "What?" He asked to which Arnav replied, "Aryan because of you everyone is sunk in bhang!"

Aryan smiled innocently and said, "But papa, it was dandhai right?" "ARYAN!!!!" Everyone screamed and he smiled sheepishly.

It was then the kids came running. Pari said to Aryan, "PAPA ARUSH IS MISSING!"

"WHAT?" Everyone stood up. Sanu said, "He had gone to wash his hands and didn't return yet. We searched everywhere!"

Panic stricken everyone went out in search of Arush. Aditi started feeling dizzy and Payal and Khushi made her sit on the sofa.

Others searched everywhere and it was Adi who found Arush lying unconscious near the tap he had gone for washing with his nose and ear bleeding!

Within minutes he was rushed to Sanjeevani hospital and Malar and Priya checked him. It was almost evening. Malar came out of his room and walked to her room avoiding her family's queries. She went to her and found Arush Singh's reports on her table. She picked it up and read it and walked back to the family.

She saw Priya coming out with a file in her hand. The family was continuously asking questions but the doctors avoided it. Malar read the file and then ordered the nurse to give Arush some injections.

With that she turned to the family and asked them to come to her cabin. Once everyone settled down, Malar said,

"We tested the latest food he had and found that he had some kind of toffee which was poison injected!"

Everyone repeated, "Poison injected!!!!" Malar nodded and said, "Yes, that's the reason why his nose and ears were bleeding. Thank god we found him at the right time. If we're minutes late then..."

"But how will he get a poison injected toffee?" Ranveer asked.

Aryan said, "I think someone may have given him!" "But who?" "Ranveer," Adi said, "Let's ask him!"

"I was washing my hands when an aunty came and gave me diary milk!"

Ranveer asked crossly, "Didn't I ask you not to accept anything from strangers?" Arush pouted his lips and said, "Papa, you know how much I love diary milk!"

"ARUSH, ARE YOU MAD? IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN THEN I SWEAR I'M GONNA BEAT HELL OUT OF YOU!" Aditi shouted at the top of her voice. Arush nodded in fear.

Adi intervened, "Aru, who was that lady? Have you seen her before?" Arush nodded a no. "How was she like?"

Arush said, "She was really pretty!" Everyone sighed at his non-useful information!

"Any way Arush," Malar said, "Don't ever repeat it, okay? If you want chocolates, we will buy you!" Arush nodded in a cute way and Malar patted his head!

The elders came out of the hospital room leaving the kids in the room. Arnav puzzled his brain, "Who was that? A lady, he said, gave him chocolate which had poison in it!"

Khushi said, "Arnav ji, I think the person wants to hurt our family. If not, why would they hurt Aru?" "You are right Khushi, whoever it is have to do something with our family!"

"YOU BITCH! THAT WAS NOT THE KID! I ASKED YOU TO POISON THE OTHER ONE!" A man shouted at a lady.

"THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? HOW WILL I KNOW WHO THE RIGHT KID IS? RAIZADA FAMILY HAVE SEVEN KIDS AND HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY ASK ME TO POISON ONE AMONG THEM WITHOUT ANY PHOTOGRAPH OF THE CORRECT ONE?"

"OKAY FINE, NOW I DON'T WANT ANY OTHER MISTAKE! I WILL GIVE THE PHOTO AND IF YOU FAIL THE NEXT TIME ALSO THEN GET READY TO DIE WITH MY HANDS!" With that he walked away, but stopped hearing her voice.

"I WON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKE THE NEXT TIME, BECAUSE THE DEATH OF THAT CHILD IS AS IMPORTANT FOR MY FUTURE AS IT IS OF YOURS!"

The man nodded and walked away.

PRECAP

"Oh, so you're to take Arush, Kumud, Karan and Sanskriti!" Headmistress asked.

"Yes ma'am," the lady said. She searched a bag and took a paper out and handed it over to the head mistress. "This is the letter from their parents. They have an emergency and want their kids to return home as fast as possible. You have their signatures at the last!"

The head mistress stammered, "Sir that...lady had...a...paper with...your ...signatures!" and she showed them the letter.

Adi, Saras, Sharath and Ranveer who had reached at the school by 3.45pm to get their kids, got rooted to spot reading the letter.

Adi said to the headmistress, "We didn't have any emergency but had to take kids early. That's why we came here. But honestly we didn't send anyone!"

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011sprisangeethbalasatyasree89MSgayatribrinnykushiasr26neekkaurssdewi83muffin1996Uarnkhuinilmancoderladytanu_15HuleygirlWanieAsneharjun92Tani2968kshubhangiAnjuRishLily30hajrprerna1keenu_kkrulamapup03

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
nice part.. but who is this enemy of Raizada's who want to hurt them by hurting their kiddos? 

thanks for pm Smile
rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Who is it who has taken SMJ's place?... Is it SMJ himself?

Go to top