Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 12)

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Loved the story... read it in one go !!! Great job

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Happy for Raizada's as they have got all the happiness.. however felt they shouldn't have left Malar alone at this situation.. loved the updates. 

thanks for pm Smile
Tani2968 Goldie
Tani2968
Tani2968

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Fantastic
nisha_mehta IF-Rockerz
nisha_mehta
nisha_mehta

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Superb surprise.
How did all of them forget to invite Malar...even aryan did not call her. 
 Continue soon 
kowshira9 IF-Dazzler
kowshira9
kowshira9

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
loved it 
ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Loved the wedding ..
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Chapter 52

Sunrays peeped in disturbing Aryan's sleep. He opened his eyes and turned to see his angel's face. Few strands of hair fell on her face making her more beautiful. He removed the strands from her face disturbing her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and saw him. "Good morning dear husband!" she said sweetly. Aryan kissed her lips and said, "Good morning to you too wifey..."

Shaina had bath and came out to see Aryan getting ready, his mind lost somewhere! "Aryan, all okay?"

Aryan turned to her and said, "Shaina I need to tell you something!"

Shaina went and held his shoulder and asked softly, "What's wrong?" Aryan made her sit on the sofa and told her everything.

"ARYAN!" Shaina shouted, "HOW COULD YOU HIDE SUCH A MATTER FROM ME?" "Shaina I'm so sorry, but I had to. She is not receiving my calls since yesterday and I forgot about it in the midst of the show and wedding!"

"Aryan what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

"Where're our newlyweds?" Khushi asked at the breakfast table. "Khushi ji," Hari Prakash said, "I saw them going somewhere in a hurry. I called them for breakfast but didn't stop!"

"Hello hi bye bye...looks like Shaina tried to escape from her rasoi!" "No way ma," Akash said, "There must be something important! They will return!"

9.00am

Raizada house

"WHAT? PRIYA ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Everyone came running hearing Adi's shout.

They saw Adi's face changing its colour. He cut the phone and stood struck. "Adi what's wrong?" Payal asked shaking him.

Adi said in a barely audible voice, "Malar attempted suicide. She is admitted in Sanjeevani hospital!"

Everyone gasped at the statement and Adi without waiting for anyone ran to get his car, followed by Ranveer and Aditi.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me Mrs. Malar Raizada's room?" the receptionist checked the computer and said, "Mr. Raizada, your wife is in room no.305!"

The whole family ran to the lift and reached room number 305. Adi opened the door in a swift and all entered to see a pale looking Malar eating porridge from Shaina's hand. Aryan was seated on the sofa adjacent to the bed.

Adi went near her and said, "Malar, what's wrong? What happened to you?"

Aryan replied instead, "How does it matter to you Adi?" Adi stared at him and said, "Aryan bhai, you and Shaina di were here, and yet you didn't feel like informing me!"

Shaina, ignoring the question said, "Malar, do you need anything?" Malar nodded and said weakly, "I need to take rest! I'm feeling really tired!"

Shaina nodded and helped her lie down. She covered her with a blanket and Aryan kept her medicines near the bed. Aryan nodded to Shaina and said to others, "Please move out everyone. She needs rest." Shaina pulled Adi out of the room and he kept on looking at her wrist dressed in white cloth.

They went out the room and Aryan said to them, "Go and sit in the lounge, we'll come there!" Everyone nodded and they went to sit in the lounge.

After few minutes Aryan and Shaina came and the family bombarded them with questions.

"Aryan bhai, Malar is my best friend, and I'm a doctor myself, how could you not inform me? You know something, when I reached hospital in the morning I saw my best friend in bed in need of blood as she attempted suicide. Do you know how much it hurts?" Priya shouted at the top of her voice.

Aryan said in a calm voice, "You are her best friend! Then why didn't you call her for the past one month? Do you know how it pain when you want to share something to someone and the person whom you considered the most and trusted the most slams you right on your face? Your best friend is facing that pain for the past one month!"

Shaina turned to Adi and said, "She is your wife! Did you ever check how she is? She would've died at that spot if we didn't reach there! Do you realize the seriousness of the issue? It's high time you become responsible Aditya!"

It was then Dr. Veer came. He said to Aryan, "Mr. Raizada, I'm unable to do anything. The police are adamant in taking the case. It's a suicide attempt right?" Aryan begged to him, "Please doctor, please do something. Malar is the chief doctor of this hospital. Can't you do a small thing for your chief?"

Veer said, "Let me try sir. I will speak to them once again!" He was about to go when he remembered something and said to Aryan, "Sir, you need to register her name in the patient list. One of her family member should sign on it!"

Aryan said, "I will sign," he looked at Adi and said, "I'm her brother!" "Okay sir, you can come to the counter and fill the formalities." And he walked away.

Aryan looked at others and said, "Don't you want to know the reason why she did this? Or are you going to blame her for this too?"

Akash asked remembering something, "Where is her father?"

Aryan sighed and said, "He died two weeks ago!"

"What?" Everyone gasped and Aryan began telling,

"The day I woke up from coma, I had noticed the tension between Adi and Malar. When she came to give me medicines I questioned her on the same. She refused for some minutes and then said me everything.

"Come on Malar, it's obvious from your behaviour that something is wrong!"

"My father is in hospital and I'm treating him!"

"WHAT?" Aryan shouted

"Yes, my step family tried to kill him to get hold of the property. These years I thought that he didn't love me. But he did! He was influenced by that woman, his so called second wife. And now he is regretting and I decided to give him a second chance. Adi is against it and we fought!"

"Malar are you sure about..." "I'm very sure Aryan. I cannot be surer!"

"Malar, I understand you. I have also felt that when I and my father were in no talking terms. Don't worry, Adi will understand!" He assured her

"I'm not worried on that Aryan. I'm upset because, despite being a doctor, I'm unable to do anything for him!"

"What do you mean?"

"My father is having lung cancer. He is at his last stage!"

"WHAT?"

"Yes Aryan, he is in his last days. In such a condition, how can I throw him on streets? Why can't Adi understand me?"

"Malar, don't..."

"Aryan please don't tell this to anyone. I don't want anyone's sympathy on my father!"

"Okay Malar, I won't say this to anyone!"

Everyone gasped at the information. Aryan continued,

"As she stepped out of the house, she called Priya to get the apartment keys, but the ever called best friend scolded her and asked her to let her father die. Am I right, Mrs. Priya ChandraVyas?" Priya hung her head low.

Aryan sighed and said, "After her conversation with Priya, Malar called me. It was I who accommodated her in a rented house. I used to call her everyday to ask about her father and Shaina and I met him twice. Two weeks before she informed me that her father is dead.  We both went for the funeral. She didn't want to inform you all, because she knew that you all won't come."

Shaina continued for him, "We used to call her and meet her, but day by day she grew weaker. We couldn't find any way to bring her back to her lively form. We tried to bring her topic in house but you all stopped us and we too stopped considering you as the people to know her matters."

Aryan said, "Due to the fashion show we're not able to meet her. I called her for the wedding but she refused to come as no one from you called her. And from yesterday afternoon she was not receiving my calls. Today morning we went over and found her in a pool of blood in the washroom!"

Adi stepped inside to see a pale Malar lying on the bed. He touched her hand and she felt her sleep disturbed. She opened her eyes to see Adi. She said slowly, "Why are you here?"

He sat near the bed on a chair and held her hand and said, "I'm sorry Malar, please forgive me. I didn't know about your father. I..."

"You're apologizing because my scoundrel dad is dead. If he was alive and pretty healthy then you would have watched me dying happily right?"

"Malar what are you saying? Do you think I will do that?"

"Yes!" She said.

Adi stared at her looking at the ceiling. The whole family came in and tried to talk to Malar but she didn't listen. She only talked to Aryan and Shaina.

Priya informed her parents and they booked tickets to Delhi.

Three days passed and Malar was discharged. She was asked to return back home but she said she wants to go to her rented house where her father breathed the last.

Priya's dad and mom tried to console her but she was just like a living corpse. One day she said to them, "Papa, mamma, I want to go back!" "To where?"

"Salem! I want to go back to my native place. Dad has left his property on my name, and now that I have no one to be scared off, I'm going. I've called in the village dispensary for the job and they have agreed happily."

"Malar how can you leave your husband and in laws?" Malar smiled and said, "My husband and in laws don't want me. They would be happier if I'm dead!"

"MALAR STOP!" Malar turned and saw Adi along with other Raizadas standing. He came near her and said, "How can you think like this Malar. I love you!"

Malar lost her cool and stood up and shouted at the top of her voice, "YOU LOVE ME HUH? YOU LOVE ME? THEN WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH? DID YOU EVER CHECK HOW I AM? WHAT IF ARYAN AND SHAINA DIDN'T COME THAT DAY? I WOULD HAVE DIED, AND I THINK YOU ARE WAITING FOR THAT!"

"Malar please, I'm begging you. Please don't talk about death!"

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ADITYA, I'M LEAVING! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'M LEAVING FROM THIS LOOMY BIN, BACK TO MY NATIVE PLACE!"

With that she stormed upstairs.

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011prhakpreethysusiesunshaeyanju_aroramisty_19gantapragnajasangeethbalasrsan12sweetheart999ritzsubu1204neekkaurPriyarun123brinnyankitbakakushiasr26hatelove2012crazyjiSunandhaMSgayatricutie13TinkJialatha72SillyLisanilmanUarnkhuissdewi83muffin1996koyalpariloves_aishui_yatharthkmaitydeblinaHuleygirlcoderladythangam100Tani2968WanieAsneharjun92kshubhangiabivicky86Alicia2012hajrzafiAnjuRishnisha_mehtaArshika_arshimadhu1210Lily30ranogillpup03prerna1keenu_kkrulamaMysticRiver

Huleygirl Goldie
Huleygirl
Huleygirl

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful update
The Raizadas it seems have not learned their lesson, I honestly don't think Aryan should have forgiven them this easy.
Khushi is a disappointment she should have understood how unfair they were to Malar. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61AnjuRish

Go to top