Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 (Page 10)

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome

Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and i hope everything is going to be ok with malar. I'm really going to miss reading your ff stories and back soon and good luck on your  studies.
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Loved the update Clap
Good luck with your studies, will wait patiently Big smile
prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
nice part...
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Good luck with your study 
Awesome update Can't wait for next update. 
ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
good luck with your study...
ArchanaSuresh17 Senior Member
ArchanaSuresh17
ArchanaSuresh17

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Chapter 51

Arnav smiled. Shaina turned her head and saw the entire family coming up to the stage. They all stood behind them and Arnav continued, "I know this announcement of function is a surprise! Actually it's a surprise for our dear Shaina Oberoi!"

Shaina looked confused. She looked at a smiling Aryan and Arnav. She couldn't help asking, "What surprise papa ji?"

Khushi came and held the mike and spoke, "Ms. Shaina Oberoi, you have been dating my son for the past eight years, and you both have three kids in this relation!"

She turned hearing the murmurs from the crowd. Khushi continued, "Yes my dear audience, Aryan and Shaina have three kids - Parineeti and..." She said pointing to Anjali and Aditi who were holding Shiva and Shara.

Khushi said, "This is Shivada Singh Raizada and Sharada Singh Raizada. So where was I? Yeah, they have 3 kids. Shaina, you are a family now. You became my son's lady love, a mother, a perfect daughter; don't you think you should become a daughter in law?"

Shaina stared at her with eyes wide. Arnav smiled and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, what to do with the new generation? Anyway enough is enough, we, the Raizadas, have decided to get these two tied to a knot!"

He said and then pointed to an area covered with curtain.. The next moment the curtain was removed to reveal a mandap!

Shaina stood tear stricken and looked at Aryan. "You knew?" She asked and he nodded a yes. They smiled and walked to the mandap. Pandit ji was already waiting. And the rituals began. Aryan tied the mangalsutra to Shaina and applied sindoor in her partition. Aashi and Aditi together tied the cloth between them and the newlyweds took saath pheras and Pari jumped in happiness!

The marriage ended in full swing and Aryan and Shaina were made to sit on two chairs and the media clicked their pics.

They came down and posed for pictures.

And the grand wedding of the prince of the fashion world and the beauty queen of ramp ended by their daughter's classic dialogue which became a great hit within seconds. "Papa, mamma, you know what I'm really lucky! Attending our own parent's marriage is not something that everyone gets to see!"

Raizada and Gupta family along with the Vyas entered the Raizada mansion.

Anjali, Lavanya and Payal had the kalaash already ready. Khushi did the grah pravesh ritual. Shaina kicked the kalaash and stepped inside the house leaving the imprints of her foot prints.

They were about to move towards the living room when NK stopped them. "Aryan, my son, there is a ritual of Raizadas. How can you forget that?"

Aryan and Shaina looked confused when others hid their smiles. It was then Aryan got it. He had obviously seen it during Adi's and Malar's marriage. He looked at Shaina and the next moment lifted her in his arms.

Shaina opened her eyes wide when others cheered him. Adi smiled at his bhai and bhabhi, but felt his mind drifting to his own marriage with Malar. He missed her like hell. This was a day he waited for so long, and she, his life, was not there with him!

Aryan moved towards the living room with Shaina in his arms and then made her stand near the sofa.

They both sat on the sofa when the family surrounded them for the ring finding ceremony. They had the bowl with milk with petals ready and the newlyweds began the ceremony

"Aryan bhai come on..." Aditi cried when Adi shouted, "No bhabhi, don't let him win..."

"Whatever it's, I'm with my daughter in law..." Khushi said and went near Shaina supporting her, while Arnav shouted supporting his son.

Pari, Adi, Arnav, NK, Anjali, Saras, Akash, Lavanya, Buaji, Shashi and Mami supported Aryan while Aditi, Khushi, Aashi, Priya, Sharath, Garima and Nani supported Shaina. Shiva, Shara and Kumud sat on their small chairs confused of the happenings.

Aryan being Aryan held Shaina's hand during their tremendous search for the ring. Shaina begged him with her eyes to leave without the notice of the family.

Aryan enjoyed teasing her and kept on holding her hand till Pari asked, "Papa, how can mamma search for the ring if you're holding her hand?"

Whole family cleared their throat, and Aryan left Shaina's hand the next moment.

Everyone cheered and whistled and finally they both took the ring together. "WOW bhai and bhabhi," Aditi said, "You both are gonna have say in your life decisions!"

Everyone clapped and Aryan looked at Shaina, who was blushing hard.

"So here's your room newlywed!" Aashi exclaimed.

"Thank you di!" Aryan said and he was about to enter when others stopped.

"What?" Aryan asked surprised. Aashi said, "Aryan, although you don't know much about Indian traditions, you have to fulfil this one!"

Aditi said, "In Indian marriage, groom cannot enter his room unless he gives money to his sisters. So give us!" she extended her arm.

Sharath called out, "Bhai, there's a slight change in the tradition. You have to give money to brothers also!"

"Oh really?" Aryan smirked, "When did the rule change? Was it printed in the newspaper?"

Everyone pouted their lips and Aryan took out his wallet and gave it to them saying, "Take it! You all can share!"

Aditi jumped and hugged him saying, "YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER!!! LOVE YOU!!!!"

Aryan smiled and bid goodbye to all and turned to enter the room when Saras and Adi held his shoulders and said, "Don't pester our bhabhi much!" and giggled.

One glare from Aryan was all enough for them to shut up. Wishing him good luck they ran back to their rooms, and Aryan smirked and entered their room.

He saw Shaina sitting in the middle of the bed with her head covered with ghungat. Aryan smiled and looked at the room, which was decorated by his siblings.

He smiled and sat on the bed and lifted her veil and saw her blushing face. Aryan smirked and teased her, "From our eight years of historical live in relation, you never blushed so!" Shaina looked up and smacked him on his hand.

Aryan giggled and said, "How did you like my surprise?" Shaina smiled and said, "Surprise was like a surprise! I never expected this! When you asked me to wear bridal lehenga I should've guessed!"

He smiled and said, "Waise, you are removing these heavy jewellery or are you waiting for me to remove?" Shaina opened her eyes wide and jumped from the bed. "No...I'll remove!" She said and ran to the dressing table and started removing her jewellery.

Aryan unhooked his watch and moved towards her and stood behind her. Shaina was struggling with her necklace and was trying hard that she didn't notice his presence. Aryan smiled and held her hand. Shaina opened her eyes and looked at his reflection on the mirror. He placed her hand down and started unhooking the necklaces. He then roamed his hands down through her arms, moving closer to her and removed her heavy bangles.

Shaina closed her eyes when she felt his chest hitting her back. She leaned on his shoulder as he started taking her earring off. He took out the earrings leaving kisses near her earlobes. He unhooked her mangtikka and placed it on the dressing table. Aryan smiled seeing Shaina's closed eyes through the mirror and slid his hands to her bare stomach. Shaina moaned his name as he unhooked her waist chain. He then took out the pins from her hair and her long hair fell open along with the ghungat.

He made her turn. Shaina held the dressing table tightly by taking her hands to the back as Aryan pulled her to him and roamed his hands around her waist. Shaina closed her eyes and held his shoulders tightly. He held her shoulders and pushed her to the adjacent wall and slammed his lips to hers. Shaina was initially shocked but later she responded. They both kept kissing hard feeling each other. After a few minutes, they both parted for breath.

Shaina opened her eyes wide feeling her duppatta falling down. With her face red due to blushing, she pushed him and ran around the room with Aryan chasing her. Shaina ran around the bed when Aryan pulled her and they both fell on the bed. Shaina tried to get up but he pulled her back and rolled over her, so that he is on her top. Aryan leant to the bed table and switched of the lights and kissed his bride hard.

Adi leant on the headboard looking at the picture of his wife.

"How is she? Is she fine? Why didn't she call me? Is everything okay? Did something happen to her?" Many questions pondered over his mind, but his big fat ego stopped him from calling her.

He kept his phone aside and lied down and tried to sleep, the thing he had been doing for the past one week.

"Ranveer, don't you think that we'll are being unjust to Malar?" Aditi asked her husband who was sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard. He nodded and said, "Yes Aditi, I also thought about it. It has been one month and none of us called her. Hell we didn't even invite her for the wedding." "Yeah, I think we should go and meet her tomorrow!" You're right," Aditi smiled and hugged him sideways.

"Waise how's our little cutie pie?" He asked patting her belly softly. Aditi smiled and kissed him on his cheek and murmured along his cheek, "Cutie pie missed his papa!" Ranveer caressed her back and said, "But cutie pie's papa was with him all the day!" Aditi kissed his crook of neck and said, "But he didn't kiss cutie pie!"

Ranveer laughed and switched off the light and entered their dream world!

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82swati2011susiesprisunshaeyanju_aroraSnigdha92misty_19gantapragnajasweetheart999srsan12sony1990brinnykushiasr26hatelove2012crazyjiSunandhaMSgayatriimanechssdewi83muffin1996Priyarun123zoyaluvUarnkhuikoyalpari-mujna-nilmancoderladyloves_aishui_yatharthkHuleygirlWanieAsneharjun92neel11Tani2968kshubhangiAlicia2012nisha_mehtamadhu1210AnjuRishLily30zafihajrprerna1keenu_kkpup03rulamaranogillMysticRiver

riyanshi Groupbie
riyanshi
riyanshi

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Awesome update thanks for the pm

Go to top