#2 Arshi FF: A Long Wait *COMPLETED* Epilogue updated on page: 25 - Page 11

Posted: 7 years ago
Good one.. feels bad for Raizada's their enemies don't let them live a peaceful life at all.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
The raizadas are fools. They have so many enimies. Arnav is a great fool. They always forget that their enemies are not dead. They are alive & they can come back for revenge. So they at least take some step to protect them or keep an eye on them to know their next step.
Loved the update ๐Ÿ‘
Oh no, what's happened to Shaina, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Very nice update
Thanks for pm me
OMG but why shaina...this cannot keep happening yo aymryan and her...
Continue soon 

Chapter 58 

Hours passed and Aryan's phone rang. He smiled seeing the caller id and received the call. "Yes princess, tell me..."

"Papa..." Shara squealed through the phone, "Papa tell mamma that Shiva and I are angry with her!"

"Angry, but why?" "She promised that she would take us to mall but didn't come yet! SHE IS THREE HOURS LATE!"

"Shaina didn't reach there?" Aryan barely whispered. Others looked up.

"Shara, are you serious? Your mother didn't reach there?" Aryan asked. "No papa, she didn't come."

Aryan cut the call and looked at others. "Shaina didn't reach?" Aashi asked, to which Aryan nodded her no.

He dialled her number but it was switched off. A fear overtook him. It's been three hours and she is not there yet. It will take only fifteen minutes drive to house. Then what happened to her?

"Bhai, let's go!" Adi said, and Aryan, Adi and Ranveer set off in search of Shaina while the ladies went home to console others.

"Bhai, I don't think she went through this way! It's highly crowded since today is Saturday. She must have taken the shortcut!"

Aryan nodded to Adi's comment and turned the vehicle. They went through the shortcut and stopped at a point seeing Shaina's car stopped in the middle of the road.

Aryan, Adi and Ranveer looked at each other and got out of the car. They walked near the car and saw no one. Panic stricken the three men searched everywhere but there was no trace of Shaina.

It was then Aryan noticed something red in front of the car. They went near it and Ranveer said, "This is ketchup! But it looks like blood had been flowed here!"

"Bhai!" Adi exclaimed, "What if Shaina di thought that this was blood and got out of the car? May be someone lied here in the pretext of being injured just to get her out!"

Aryan and Ranveer looked at each other getting scared of Adi's words. How they wished his words not to come true!

"Aryan, this is Shaina's right?" Ranveer asked showing something. He had picked it up near the ketchup patches. Aryan looked at it and said, "Yes this is Shaina's bangle!"

"This means she is somewhere here! Come let's search!" Adi said and stood up.

"SHAINA!!!" "SHAINA DI..." "SHAINA WHERE ARE YOU!!!" The trio searched everywhere when Aryan suddenly stopped to halts. Adi and Ranveer came near him and patted him.

With trembling fingers Aryan pointed to the cliff. They three went near it and saw something shocking - Shaina's duppatta!

Aryan picked it up. It was hooked in a branch of the steep cliff. He held it firmly and asked in panic, "Guys where she is? I'm getting scared!"

Adi held his shoulder and said, "Bhai be strong! We'll get her! She may be somewhere near, and we're not seeing her! Come, we'll search again! May be she went forward!"

They both were about to turn when Ranveer's words hit their ears, "She is very near us Aryan! But neither had we seen her, nor can we save her!"

They both looked at him and saw him looking down the steep with shocked eyes.

Aryan leaned and looked down the cliff and the sight drained out all the blood from his body!

There was his wife lying down at the cliff in a pool of blood!

"How is she Malar?" Aryan asked in a chocking voice, as soon as Malar came out of the operation theatre.

Malar looked down and said slowly, "I'm sorry Aryan...I tried my best, but..." "But??? What do you mean Malar?" Aryan asked.

Malar looked at him and said, "Aryan, she was pushed down from a cliff. Her head has hit strongly on rocks. I'm sorry I cannot do anything!"

"Malar, don't say like this! You're a doctor! Save her please!" Aryan begged.

Malar said with tears in her eyes, "I cannot do anything Aryan! She is no more!"

Aryan felt his world ending! "She is no more!" Malar's words were ringing in his ears. He could not hear anything she was saying afterwards. He could not hear Lavanya ma crying her heart out and his mother trying to console her with herself crying. He could not hear his children constantly asking about their mother. He could not hear his siblings crying and trying to console each other. He could neither feel Ranveer holding him strongly from falling nor feel his father hugging him. All that he heard was those words of Malar.

Suddenly realization dawned upon him. SHE IS NO MORE. He started getting the meaning of those words. He became aware of the surroundings and felt himself being hugged by his father.

He withdrew from the hug and mechanically walked to the operation theatre. Arnav and Ranveer watched him going. They followed him to the room.

Aryan walked inside and saw his wife lying lifelessly on the bed. With her head bandaged and body covered till chest with a white quilt, her face didn't have any sign of life on it.

He sat on the chair near the bed and held her hands strongly. A chill passed through his spine feeling her cold hands. He looked at her dead face. He said with a chocking voice, "Shaina...wake up...what are you doing? Why...why are you...lying...like...like this? Get up Shaina...come back..."

Arnav held his shoulder. Aryan turned back to him and cried, "Papa, what's wrong with this girl? Ask her to get up!"

He turned to her and shook her shoulders hardly and shouted, "Get up Shaina. You cannot leave me and our kids. They all are waiting for you...come back Shaina..."

Others came in hearing Aryan's shouting. Ranveer rushed to him and hugged him and said, "She is gone Aryan. She will not come back!"

Aryan withdrew from the hug and said, "Ranvi she promised me that she won't leave me...she had promised me, and now...how can she do this?"

He turned to her and shouted, "SHAINA YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME...YOU HAD PROMISED ME. HOW CAN YOU BREAK THAT PROMISE! GET UP SHAINA, DON'T JOKE WITH ME...GET UP!!!!"

Malar held his shoulders and said, "ARYAN, SHE IS GONE!"

Aryan looked at her and then looked at the lifeless body of Shaina. He shoved off Malar hands from his shoulder and stormed out of the room. Everyone watched him going and Ranveer followed him.

Aryan walked out of the room and he could hear his children crying asking their mother to get up. He wiped the tears flowing out of his eyes and sat in his car and drove off with Ranveer following him while the words rang in his mind

"She is gone"

"She is gone"

"She is gone"

Alas! Tragedy befalls on Raizadas' once again!
OMG...shaina is no more. ...let this be a bad nightmare 
Sad...
Nice update 
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I  feel so sorry for Aryan and his family and i hope it's a nightmare too. And who ever did this to his wife is going too paid with their life.