India-Forums

Udann
Udann

vivaan ka nasha

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
did they ever say what the nasha was? What was/is he addicted to? Just curious as I am taking an addictions class and wanted to know more about it... or is it a made-up drug like they show in other shows (i.e. the mind control drug-- roll eyes)

since the topic is his nasha... so who's a fan? Its my first time on this forum (post leap) and i'm seeing people rooting for suraj... really? I don't think he can ever be redeemed... not for chakor nor for imli-- no matter what.. i mean i understand those who are rooting for aditya but I'm on Vivaan's side. Aditya's life is in Mumbai and Chakor's mission is Azaadganj... even if they love each other, some people live drastically different lives and shouldn't have to sacrifice for each other. Whereas, Chakor and Vivaan's life revolves around Azaadganj and will eventually have a similar motive--the downfall of Kamal Narayan (once he realizes all that KN has done...he will want to end his reign too). 

Anyways, that was my rant. If someone can let me know about the drug that was mixed in his milk and what age he was when this started, I'd be forever grateful :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smiles_ukAlina...filmaddict43snehaHCAPKShivaay_ShivIkaabhiya_12

Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
welcome to forum. please dont freakout looking at forum. its not suraj whom they rooting for. its just the actor. and coming to nasha. they mentioned the name once. around a month back. but i forgot it. that probably a cvs imagination as i never knew that a drug additn due to a drug which a person consumming for 10 years can be ended by staying away for 7 days. it is another rushed track by cvs. they got such a talented actor for vivaan still they didnt utilised tht talent properly. and i agree. for me vivaan chakor is the best one now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiles_uksnehaHCAPKabhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
welcome 2 the forum..adi did say sum name of the drug,which makes the person slave 2 the one who gives him that...dnt knw whether its cvs imagination r nt,yea dey rushed drug track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPKbrainychild92

filmaddict43 IF-Dazzler
filmaddict43
filmaddict43

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Hi dear! Welcome to the forum :)
As far as I've heard, The name of the drug is X something something (Even I searched that drug on google, But there are no results, Obviously it is made up) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

Shivaay_ShivIka IF-Rockerz
Shivaay_ShivIka
Shivaay_ShivIka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
hi.. welcome to forum.. :)

brainychild92

brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina...

welcome to forum. please dont freakout looking at forum. its not suraj whom they rooting for. its just the actor. and coming to nasha. they mentioned the name once. around a month back. but i forgot it. that probably a cvs imagination as i never knew that a drug addition due to a drug which a person consumming for 10 years can be ended by staying away for 7 days. it is another rushed track by cvs. they got such a talented actor for vivaan still they didnt utilised tht talent properly. and i agree. for me vivaan chakor is the best one now.

haha I was explaining this to my mom, but she seems to truly believe that 7 days will help him wean off of it.. not give him full control of his addiction, but some control. I swear these television heads are screwing with the minds of their watchers. I'm all for showing serious issues but show some reality with it! 

As for Suraj, I guess I like the guy playing him...as long as he steers clear of Chakor and Vivaan..lol

brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

welcome 2 the forum..adi did say sum name of the drug,which makes the person slave 2 the one who gives him that...dnt knw whether its cvs imagination r nt,yea dey rushed drug track

oh goodness really... i thought that was only in SR.. they showed it in Udann too? I didn't realize that was a mind control drug. I just thought it was fast acting like cocaine or herioine.. 

Just ruined it...The track i mean.. And not you, the creatives..think they're really losing it! lol
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@brainychild92 i thnk dey r rushing it intentionally in evryway regrdng vikor track lyk vivaan realising his feelings ovrnyt

brainychild92

Go to top