Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

The unpleasant shock! (Page 5)

Supermagical IF-Sizzlerz
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimiran

i to know ki i love param thats why randhir is loved by me...
samyukta is a inspirational charctr..lol...
chalo koi ni hta h...
bt their ws a cmnt that i lvd the most was...
ki agar kisise inspiration lna to parsh se lo...
thats it yar...
n i genuinly like or can say love param bcz of his down 2 earth nature...etc...
n firstly i watched parsh interview then i started watching the show...

Loving fictional character and blindly following or considering its as an inspiration are two different things.

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supermagical

Originally posted by -Loveberry-

Disclaimer

This is work of fiction. Names, charecters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Strange isn't it, despite the disclaimer with clear mention an IMAGINATION, it is ignored.
In disclaimer, Two most important words are Imagination & coindident...to know the diffrance between both words depend on only viewers...what inspire peple itz totally depend on them...take example from starting incidents of show (or can say Sanyu's fi8 for her dream)...Sanyu ran away from her home to persue her ME degree was an inspirational incident coz that was her right of eqvalty in education, but when her dad come to take back her home she blasted ME lab was not fair at all coz she dameged public-property & put other student's carrer in dangger, in short she inlegally snached some other's rights...so we can't say Sanyu is inspiration, coz her fi8 was inspiration but her action was not...in other words, CVs idea was realstic but excution was totally fictional or imagination...so it'll be better do't try to follow these type of action in ur real life.

And one more thing, Good or Bad ka diffrance agar nahi kar sakte toh RD k charecter ka criticization kaise karoge...coz his problem is same, manipulate ho jata h bina Good or Bad ka diffrance jaane...so, if anybdy blindly find Sanyu as inspiration, then itz like, RD k charecter se inspire ho kar Sanyu k charecter ko inspiration banana.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CrazyOeuvrer

As usual your views are appreciableTongue.
Inspiration from real life are realistic rather than imaginary creations.

Finally you agreed to my point after having an exhausting debate on the same issue few months backTongue

I didn't said they are inspirational but people take them as inspirationTongue.

Still you have any doubt you can see the facts in our forum onlyDay Dreaming where people are taking inspiration from fictional characters rather than real lives.Embarrassed.

Reason? You know I don't want to repeat it againErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loveberry-

Disclaimer

This is work of fiction. Names, charecters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Many times questions has been raised on fictional shows thought they state their point clearly that it is purely fictitious. Still people attach themselves  with teh show and raise questionsD'oh
loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveparsh

Your post is also a shock but a pleasant oneTongue

Don't know about forum becoz I am on a kitkat break from all this!Cool but taking inspiration from reel character is really a illogical thing especially when it comes to our favourite sanyuktaDon't know what good is left in her or the serial. Geek and on top of that seeing such things make us go crazyWacko

Glad could give you a pleasant shockTongue...she is an inspirational character, an inspiration for from what not to be inspired fromLOL
this is what writers are trying to tell...don't get inspired from fictional characterTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical..Jemimah..

Go to top