India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

The unpleasant shock! (Page 2)

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
finally !!!! i m reading a post made by you... good one.Embarrassed... Inspiration from sanyukta aggarwalROFL... Heights of stupidityLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicalromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Rahul's post are always worth reading...have always appreciated your practical approach and mein aap ka advice strictly follow be kar rahi hun...dont corrupt your knowledge by following SH logicROFL

Coming to forum activityTongue...well have been trying hard not to post any point against Sanyukta or Randhir or Sandhir, since am very well aware of the fact, dono ki band kisi ek ko favor karne kliye bajyi ja rahi haiEmbarrassed

Have said this countless times...kindly appreciate your favorite, stop disturbing us by dragging RD in every post of yours but nahi manteSleepy...well this points out one thing, they don't consider their own fav worth enough for opening a post aloneTongue

Sanyukta an inspirational character? Give me a break!!!!Geek there are many real life personalities that i would like following, who have faced enough, were never all time winner and have learned from their mistakes.

Whenever we post our POV or disagree to their princess mahnataa...we are labelled as basher...seriously? Showing disagreement against ur fav is bashing?Confused

I literally rofl upon seeing a post opened by a newbie and other newbie/invisible members comments...episode pe discussion karne toh ate nahi, RD k against post karne or humare comments ko quote karne sab pohanch jate haiGeek

Edited by romaila - 20 April 2016 at 11:31pm

FortitudeSupermagical

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Wow Rahul you have opened a post??Shocked...seriously I agree with u...its better not to be inspired by a character like sanyukta...specially the sanyukta that she is now...i guess the other fandom knows that come what may their fav character will always be touted wrong unless he comply's to Sanyukta's rules and whims and fancies...so they have learnt to tak all the criticisms with a pinch of salt... :)

Completely agree, said the same thing in one of the post which didn't go well with fewLOL.  We have top personalities special real women to take the inspiration from, their life is worthy enough. No comments on Sanyukta, i have never seen a fictional character like this before where one can cross any line for dreamsConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FortitudeSupermagical..Jemimah..

Fortitude IF-Sizzlerz
Fortitude
Fortitude

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Rahul..after ages you are making a postSmile
Its a pleasant surpriseSmile

Well..I agree..show hasn't changed much and so you haven't missed much about the showSmile

Supermagical..Jemimah..romaila

loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Your post is also a shock but a pleasant oneTongue

Don't know about forum becoz I am on a kitkat break from all this!Cool but taking inspiration from reel character is really a illogical thing especially when it comes to our favourite sanyuktaDon't know what good is left in her or the serial. Geek and on top of that seeing such things make us go crazyWacko

Fortitude IF-Sizzlerz
Fortitude
Fortitude

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Wow Rahul you have opened a post??Shocked...seriously I agree with u...its better not to be inspired by a character like sanyukta...specially the sanyukta that she is now...i guess the other fandom knows that come what may their fav character will always be touted wrong unless he comply's to Sanyukta's rules and whims and fancies...so they have learnt to tak all the criticisms with a pinch of salt... :)

Completely agree, said the same thing in one of the post which didn't go well with fewLOL.  We have top personalities special real women to take the inspiration from, their life is worthy enough. No comments on Sanyukta, i have never seen a fictional character like this before where one can cross any line for dreamsConfused

haan Romi..Instead of making Sanyukta an idol..its nice to get inspired from Harshita..who is a hard working girl and an amazing actress...Drawing inspiration from Real is always better than Reel!

Supermagical..Jemimah..romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fortitude

Originally posted by romaila

haan Romi..Instead of making Sanyukta an idol..its nice to get inspired from Harshita..who is a hard working girl and an amazing actress...Drawing inspiration from Real is always better than Reel!

Completely agree, and i appreciate Harshita for still being strong despite the negativity send towards her sideClap.

Harshita b Sanyukta ka mazak banati haiLOL

FortitudeSupermagical

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

finally !!!! i m reading a post made by you... good one.Embarrassed... Inspiration from sanyukta aggarwalROFL... Heights of stupidityLOL

Gayu u must read his other posts...always sensible and to the point like his commentsTongue

Go to top