India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 18 - Apr 24 (Page 5)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by Kowsi

Originally posted by Neett

I hv a question.. Agar sharadha ka pregnancy sach sab ko pta chal gya to uss ka future kya hoga. Kya wo ghar ke bahar hogi? .. Usska track end hoga? 

Just an idea but...

Vasu just advised Bihaan so she knows something is fishy between both and also she confessed that she did a mistake by marrying Dhruv with APD

So my guess is that when she will know about the fake pregnancy that's when she will try to marry Thapki to Dhruv

Yes that convo btn Bihaan and Vasu made it clear that Tha---ruv are back on track! LOL

OuchOuch But if it makes Bihaan babu realise everything then I am okay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

I hv a question.. Agar sharadha ka pregnancy sach sab ko pta chal gya to uss ka future kya hoga. Kya wo ghar ke bahar hogi? .. Usska track end hoga? 

Just an idea but...

Vasu just advised Bihaan so she knows something is fishy between both and also she confessed that she did a mistake by marrying Dhruv with APD

So my guess is that when she will know about the fake pregnancy that's when she will try to marry Thapki to Dhruv

Yes that convo btn Bihaan and Vasu made it clear that Tha---ruv are back on track! LOL

Hey its not Bihaan Babu I am worried abt! Thapki madam shud realise na... thats what matters! She has so far not built any kind of relationship with Bihaan so far!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliSanyaEternaParshi

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Just an idea but...

so may b that ll b the push thahaan needed. I wish cvs jst hold this track like marriage track if they r planning to this. With perfectly.  Abt tha.         Ruv i know ye kabhi nhi hoga. 

Parshi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Just an idea but...

As we have always said, Thapki is the only one who can save this marriage - whether it is from divorce or the upcoming assault by Vasu!!

Bihaan couldn't do anything before due to guilt and now probably anger/misunderstanding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fan.matshSanyaEterna

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
A needed postBig smile
i liked the fact that bihaan is not gonna be normal with thapki just bcz his maa said it, he is not thinking about the other ppl which is good to see but on the other hand thapki is thinking about everyone. Thing that i m liking about thahaan is that they just seem comfortable touching each other n being around.

KaraaliSanyaEterna

DakZz IF-Dazzler
DakZz
DakZz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@Neet Really...
AB again denied playing negative... where did u got this piece of news... Mannat still visit here...
she always spread positivity abt ThaHaan...
Now Vasu will again try to unite Tha...Ruv... coz now she know Bihaan Still Hate Thapki and he is not happy with nor Thapki is happy...
so she will think Tha...Ruv can get bak...

KaraaliParshi

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Just an idea but...

Look..Vasu's redemption is linked with ThaRuv happening. So, it's only a matter of time when she would declare that Bihaan made a mistake and DS-Thapki should be married instead. I doubt Bihaan would stop that from happening, Thapki has to do that. 
But I don't think it's happening any time soon..they will drag this fake pregnancy. I just hope Sharadha's baby doesn't turn one year old waiting to get out..Ouch

Parshi

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

As we have always said, Thapki is the only one who can save this marriage - whether it is from divorce or the upcoming assault by Vasu!!

Bihaan couldn't do anything before due to guilt and now probably anger/misunderstanding.
[/QUOTE]
agree bihaan might easily give up due to emotional blackmail but thapki should take a stand then

Parshi

Go to top