India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 18 - Apr 24 (Page 4)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

I hv a question.. Agar sharadha ka pregnancy sach sab ko pta chal gya to uss ka future kya hoga. Kya wo ghar ke bahar hogi? .. Usska track end hoga? 

Just an idea but...

Vasu just advised Bihaan so she knows something is fishy between both and also she confessed that she did a mistake by marrying Dhruv with APD

So my guess is that when she will know about the fake pregnancy that's when she will try to marry Thapki to Dhruv

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Katori..where can we discuss Piya Rangrezz? I want to ask few questions..seriously yaar..I think I found my new ship after ThaHaan..LOL

Oh really - u r watching PR?! LOL We are getting all the confrontations there which we can never dream of in TPK! High time they show such intense emotions out here! Here looks like other than Bihaan no one has any emotions! These days, even he seems to be only angry!

Agree. That show has physical violence that I cannot condone but fits will the characters and the show.

Physical violence is actually getting little too much... They shud tone it down! Thats what I cant digest to on the show.
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

@Maty and Katori..
I have been following PR since like past two weeks..and guess what it's slowly getting on me. LOL
I visited PR forum..it's dead. But TPK forum was dead too..we brought it from 32 to 6. We can go there..I can ask for ara-shram AT..Big smile
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

I hv a question.. Agar sharadha ka pregnancy sach sab ko pta chal gya to uss ka future kya hoga. Kya wo ghar ke bahar hogi? .. Usska track end hoga? 

Just an idea but...

Vasu just advised Bihaan so she knows something is fishy between both and also she confessed that she did a mistake by marrying Dhruv with APD

So my guess is that when she will know about the fake pregnancy that's when she will try to marry Thapki to Dhruv

Yes that convo btn Bihaan and Vasu made it clear that Tha---ruv are back on track! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

@Maty and Katori..
I have been following PR since like past two weeks..and guess what it's slowly getting on me. LOL
I visited PR forum..it's dead. But TPK forum was dead too..we brought it from 32 to 6. We can go there..I can ask for ara-shram AT..Big smile

I will ask for DEDT! I own a lot of these now - many shows..Wink
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by Kowsi

Same questions here yaar!! When did they discuss it! Thapki only said that she knew that Vasu was behind it she didn't say that Vasu knows that Thapki knows the truth

I was one of them to think that his anger got worse when she blamed Maa

naa Kowsi, it was very clear from first day, it was for the break of trust that he is angry on her! The implicit trust he had on her was broken. it wasnt because of Maa... Maa was just a secondary excuse thats all...

Now I realised it Maty!! It was the second time that he said that she cheated him and only him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I think that is the direction they are going in..

So that DS is free to hanker around Thapki and Maa dreams of making a brand new jodi...
i think so. I heard actor again denied to play negative. That means vasu again force bihaan to do somthing against his will. 
Shayad phir story kuch achha move le. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiParshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

@Maty and Katori..

yes we go there then...
But for the physical violence the show is good... It has good pace too... But as Katori said, the physical violence actually suits the characters - Bhavri and Shamsher!

Go to top