Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Katori

@maty - did you figure what is the majboori that they are staying together????

Bihaan says "hum majboori mein tunhare saath rah rahe hai" and I was like what majboori. Please enlighten me..πŸ˜†

I am yet to catch up with the episode Katori! I will enlighten u in case I understand the majboori! I also don't understand the majboori?! Was it bcoz he promised in front of his family to give all happiness to Thapki? Or he cant say that Thapki gave me a second chance bcoz she wanted to know marriage truth bcoz maa ki sach saamne aayega... but he can always say that they gave a chance and things didnt work out right? And for that Thapki has to be in agreement?πŸ˜•
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fan.matsh

I am yet to catch up with the episode Katori! I will enlighten u in case I understand the majboori! I also don't understand the majboori?! Was it bcoz he promised in front of his family to give all happiness to Thapki? Or he cant say that Thapki gave me a second chance bcoz she wanted to know marriage truth bcoz maa ki sach saamne aayega... but he can always say that they gave a chance and things didnt work out right? And for that Thapki has to be in agreement?πŸ˜•

Ikr! What majboori? Plz tell me too. Why doesn't Bihaan bring the divorce papers? Why? And take the blame that I can't live with Thapki, we aren't compatible, we're are not happy, we can't adjust etc etc. Thapki only cries and goes into flashbacks but doesn't do anything to manao him. She tries to talk, he snaps and she snaps back. She should have patience. It took her three months to forgive Bihaan, and now she's not even doing anything. If she had done something and then also Bihaan didn't forgive her, that would've been acceptable. But she's given up before trying. I don't understand her character at all. 
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He said majboori? I think I was engrossed checking out the Rampoori..πŸ˜†
TRPs are the majboori...
They are out of ideas..Katori. It was evident today. 
Btw..I have an idea for OS- Love, Sex aur Dhokha.. title.πŸ˜†
Thapki runs away with Diwaker in the end.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

TRPs are the majboori...

And I really want to write about Thapki and Dhruv in black.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

TRPs are the majboori...

Tuje kaise idea aate hai siddy? Sochna bhi mat🀣
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TRPs are the majboori...

I want Bihan to die πŸ˜†...seriously he has no job here πŸ˜† let Dhruv be the lead...ab toh ankit is acting good πŸ˜†

when did he say abt majboori...wat majboori? now he is the one cheating his familyπŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

I want Bihan to die πŸ˜†...seriously he has no job here πŸ˜† let Dhruv be the lead...ab toh ankit is acting good πŸ˜†

when did he say abt majboori...wat majboori? now he is the one cheating his familyπŸ˜†

He uses the word before saying he will not share anything with her.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Good I can also then say bye bye to the show! Bcoz I started to watch only to c how they will end the ThaHaan story. if thats their story - so be it... πŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail

Good I can also then say bye bye to the show! Bcoz I started to watch only to c how they will end the ThaHaan story. if thats their story - so be it... πŸ˜†

Exactly I feel like I am trapped with this show becoz of thahaan πŸ˜†...end of thahaan happy ya sad = freedom for meπŸ˜†
Edited by -Lachu- - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

He uses the word before saying he will not share anything with her.

he is having some mu that he is majboorπŸ˜†...chalo at least Thapki's tears looked painfulπŸ˜†