Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
yaar Manish is the lead...
and he will be...
so Tha...Ruv cant happen now..even if vasu wants to...
but still it will b a crap to watch Tha...ruv going to Unite...
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Look..Vasu's redemption is linked with ThaRuv happening. So, it's only a matter of time when she would declare that Bihaan made a mistake and DS-Thapki should be married instead. I doubt Bihaan would stop that from happening, Thapki has to do that. 
But I don't think it's happening any time soon..they will drag this fake pregnancy. I just hope Sharadha's baby doesn't turn one year old waiting to get out..

but isnt shraddha getting exposed like today or tomorrow's epi? I thot since they are doing all tracks fast, this will also come out fast in front of all. Thapki gets to know for sure...😲
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Look..Vasu's redemption is linked with ThaRuv happening. So, it's only a matter of time when she declare that Bihaan made a mistake and DS-Thapki should be married instead. I doubt Bihaan would stop that from happening, Thapki has to do that. 
But I don't think it's happening any time soon..they will drag this fake pregnancy. I just hope Sharadha's baby doesn't turn one year old waiting to get out..

lol from pregnancy i rembered how come shradha is gonna have a baby bump in a day
Edited by Neha99 - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Look..Vasu's redemption is linked with ThaRuv happening. So, it's only a matter of time when she would declare that Bihaan made a mistake and DS-Thapki should be married instead. I doubt Bihaan would stop that from happening, Thapki has to do that. 

I do see them dragging the pregnancy track as Thapki-dhruv cannot be discussed until Shraddha is out. Plus story-wise they have nothing else going on.

BTW I have started hating Diwaker!!! Those scenes drive me insane.
.Aniline. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heard in tashan e ishq..Fl is going to divorce the actual ML and will marry the 1st lead which was her ex lover..then may be here too we can witness tharuv.
fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha99

lol from pregnancy i rembered how come shradha is gonna have a baby bump in a day

I thought the same how come she is going to have a baby bump so soon 
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Aniline.

I heard in tashan e ishq..Fl is going to divorce the actual ML and will marry the 1st lead which was her ex lover..then may be here too we can witness tharuv.

Saw the article too - and we thought we were done with "Tum divorce do, main khoon doon" drama!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

but isnt shraddha getting exposed like today or tomorrow's epi? I thot since they are doing all tracks fast, this will also come out fast in front of all. Thapki gets to know for sure...😲

Nope..Promo said Kya Shrahda ka sach samne aayega?? She isn't going anywhere, if you ask me. 
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Katori

I do see them dragging the pregnancy track as Thapki-dhruv cannot be discussed until Shraddha is out. Plus story-wise they have nothing else going on.

BTW I have started hating Diwaker!!! Those scenes drive me insane.

I wish they had shown a leap instead
BTw..who is the Moderator on PR forum?? There is none I guess..I would have to ask Aahaana instead.
Karaali thumbnail

Nope..Promo said Kya Shrahda ka sach samne aayega?? She isn't going anywhere, if you ask me. 

Let us hope they are not planning another Kumkum Bhagya!