Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Same questions here yaar!! When did they discuss it! Thapki only said that she knew that Vasu was behind it she didn't say that Vasu knows that Thapki knows the truth

I was one of them to think that his anger got worse when she blamed Maa

I did not even think about that - how did they know - everybody seems to know everything in this show except what they should know.😆😆

Just the audience does not know, who knows what!
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Dips..How are you?🤗
Oh..man I can't control my excitement..even joined a GOT CC on IF..😆You will have to watch the season 6 though, to know whether Jon Snow is still alive or not. Martin ka kuch nahi pata kab uppar chala jaye..😆

I am fine Sidy..

I am just fed up with Martin..aur kitna din lagayega ek book ko finish karne mein?? But this season is of only ten epis.

What do you think? Snow is alive or dead? For me, he is alive
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Same questions here yaar!! When did they discuss it! Thapki only said that she knew that Vasu was behind it she didn't say that Vasu knows that Thapki knows the truth

I was one of them to think that his anger got worse when she blamed Maa

naa Kowsi, it was very clear from first day, it was for the break of trust that he is angry on her! The implicit trust he had on her was broken. it wasnt because of Maa... Maa was just a secondary excuse thats all...
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neett

I hv a question.. Agar sharadha ka pregnancy sach sab ko pta chal gya to uss ka future kya hoga. Kya wo ghar ke bahar hogi? .. Usska track end hoga? 

I think that is the direction they are going in..

So that DS is free to hanker around Thapki and Maa dreams of making a brand new jodi...
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neett

I hv a question.. Agar sharadha ka pregnancy sach sab ko pta chal gya to uss ka future kya hoga. Kya wo ghar ke bahar hogi? .. Usska track end hoga? 

Just an idea but...

Vasu just advised Bihaan so she knows something is fishy between both and also she confessed that she did a mistake by marrying Dhruv with APD

So my guess is that when she will know about the fake pregnancy that's when she will try to marry Thapki to Dhruv
fan.matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Agree. That show has physical violence that I cannot condone but fits will the characters and the show.

Physical violence is actually getting little too much... They shud tone it down! Thats what I cant digest to on the show.
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Maty and Katori..
I have been following PR since like past two weeks..and guess what it's slowly getting on me. ðŸ˜†
I visited PR forum..it's dead. But TPK forum was dead too..we brought it from 32 to 6. We can go there..I can ask for ara-shram AT..😃
fan.matsh thumbnail

Just an idea but...

Vasu just advised Bihaan so she knows something is fishy between both and also she confessed that she did a mistake by marrying Dhruv with APD

So my guess is that when she will know about the fake pregnancy that's when she will try to marry Thapki to Dhruv

Yes that convo btn Bihaan and Vasu made it clear that Tha---ruv are back on track! 😆
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

@Maty and Katori..

I have been following PR since like past two weeks..and guess what it's slowly getting on me. ðŸ˜†
I visited PR forum..it's dead. But TPK forum was dead too..we brought it from 32 to 6. We can go there..I can ask for ara-shram AT..😃

I will ask for DEDT! I own a lot of these now - many shows..😉
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

naa Kowsi, it was very clear from first day, it was for the break of trust that he is angry on her! The implicit trust he had on her was broken. it wasnt because of Maa... Maa was just a secondary excuse thats all...

Now I realised it Maty!! It was the second time that he said that she cheated him and only him