WHAT AN EPIC EPISODE!!

Posted: 7 years ago
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST C?!!
IT WAS SUCH AN EPIC EPISODE..LIKE TOTALLY EPIC!!
excellent dialogues..
OH MAN!!
Shravan was just burning with jealousy..
Googloo-Suman scene was hilarious..
Initially Shravan was enjoying himself but as soon as Sumo said that Shravan ne apni shakal dekhi hai aaine main..his entire expression changed and he started looking at his face in the mirror..
The best part was how he braked his car when Sumo said I love u to Googloo..priceless expression on his face..πŸ˜†(I was drinking water at that time and almost spilt the whole thing)

The way googloo's scooty went behind on hearing that I almost expected that "la la la la..la la la la" tune to start playing..πŸ˜†
He was fuming... πŸ˜†
He was like what the hell r u saying,r u crazy..
when googloo was saying that sumo is sweet as mishti dahi and rosgulla..the way he taunted kahin diabetes na ho jaaye saale ko..πŸ˜†

The way he shouted at Sumo with total haq..with so much jealousy and anger "2 min late aata toh tum usse shaadi hi ka leti " poor Sumo was so bewildered that y he was reacting in such a way
and he said tum usse flirt karo,date karo ya shaadi ko mujhe kya.. smoke was literally coming out of his ears..πŸ˜†
and when he says in anger meri toh shakal hi aisi hai na and agar main paan khaaoonga toh tum uski yaad main kya khaogiπŸ˜†

OUTSTANDING EPISODE!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘
M SO GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT..Edited by mineforever - 7 years ago
Epic episode it wass!! 
I am going to watch it again .. Jealous Shravan was a treat to watch yaar. And the dialouges πŸ‘
Suman's flirt πŸ˜†
Shravan 'diabetes hojaen saalay ko ' πŸ˜†
And when Sumo said 'shakal dekhi hai uski' 
Shravan was like what n checkout himself in the mirror 
I am still laughing like hell.🀣
Shravuu loves Sumo so damn much.😳
Originally posted by faii44

Epic episode it wass!!
I am going to watch it again .. Jealous Shravan was a treat to watch yaar. And the dialougesπŸ‘
Suman's flirtπŸ˜†
Shravan 'diabetes hojaen saalay ko 'πŸ˜†
And when Sumo said 'shakal dekhi hai uski'
Shravan was like what n checkout himself in the mirror
I am still laughing like hell.🀣
Shravuu loves Sumo so damn much.😳

Totally rocking episode..
each dialogue was priceless.
Shravan was so jealous.. 😳 and our Suman so clueless πŸ˜†
Yes he loves her a lot.. ❀️
and in the car he told Sumo in anger haan meri shakal toh shakal hi aisi hai na..
and agar main paan khaoonga toh tum kya khaogi googloo ki yaad main.. πŸ˜†
Aiyooo namik ko pata tha ki aaj ka episode dekhne baad ekdam flat hone wane hain...Seriously yeh baandah kitni care karta hai apne fans logon ki...

main toh sadke jawaan is chokRE PEHEdited by Ruchiritu - 7 years ago
Originally posted by mineforever

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST C?!!
IT WAS SUCH AN EPIC EPISODE..LIKE TOTALLY EPIC!!
excellent dialogues..
OH MAN!!
Shravan was just burning with jealousy..
Googloo-Suman scene was hilarious..
Initially Shravan was enjoying himself but as soon as Sumo said that Shravan ne apni shakal dekhi hai aaine main..his entire expression changed and he started looking at his face in the mirror..
The best part was how he braked his car when Sumo said I love u to Googloo..priceless expression on his face..πŸ˜†(I was drinking water at that time and almost spilt the whole thing)

The way googloo's scooty went behind on hearing that I almost expected that "la la la la..la la la la" tune to start playing..πŸ˜†
He was fuming... πŸ˜†
He was like what the hell r u saying,r u crazy..
when googloo was saying that sumo is sweet as mishti dahi and rosgulla..the way he taunted kahin diabetes na ho jaaye saale ko..πŸ˜†

The way he shouted at Sumo with total haq..with so much jealousy and anger "2 min late aata toh tum usse shaadi hi ka leti " poor Sumo was so bewildered that y he was reacting in such a way
and he said tum usse flirt karo,date karo ya shaadi ko mujhe kya.. smoke was literally coming out of his ears..πŸ˜†
and when he says in anger meri toh shakal hi aisi hai na and agar main paan khaaoonga toh tum uski yaad main kya khaogiπŸ˜†

OUTSTANDING EPISODE!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘
M SO GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT..

More like download it watch it daily🀣
Yeah I was also laughing like hell guyzz it was truly epic 🀣 🀣 🀣 pls ek favour link PM karna ya post kardena so that all of can download it πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Zenab78 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ruchiritu

<font size="4">Aiyooo namik ko pata tha ki aaj ka episode dekhne baad ekdam flat hone wane hain...Seriously yeh baandah kitni care karta hai apne fans logon ki...</font>

main toh sadke jawaan is chokRE PEH

Yes!
Words kam pad rahe hai bolne ke liye..
totally drool worthy episode.. 😳 😳
Originally posted by -Shilpaa-

More like download it watch it daily🀣

haan..I just downloaded the second part and also seeing the episode again..
best episode.. 😳
Originally posted by Zenab78

Yeah I was also laughing like hell guyzz it was truly epic 🀣 🀣 🀣 pls ek favour link PM karna ya post kardena so that all of can download it πŸ˜ƒ

Yes it was hilarious.
Ok I will post the links here and update my post..
u can download it from clipconverter site..
Originally posted by mineforever

Totally rocking episode..
each dialogue was priceless.
Shravan was so jealous.. 😳 and our Suman so clueless πŸ˜†
Yes he loves her a lot.. ❀️
and in the car he told Sumo in anger haan meri shakal toh shakal hi aisi hai na..
and agar main paan khaoonga toh tum kya khaogi googloo ki yaad main.. πŸ˜†

Suman should see how jealous he was.. He was literally shouting on call 'kia horaha hai wahan ' πŸ˜†
So possesive he was πŸ˜†
Bechare googlu ki tw abb khair nahi hai jab Shravan case jeetega tw googlu ko bhi btaega akhir suman ka pehla ily usi ko gaya  πŸ˜†