Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

WHAT AN EPIC EPISODE!!

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10706

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST C?!!
IT WAS SUCH AN EPIC EPISODE..LIKE TOTALLY EPIC!!
excellent dialogues..
OH MAN!!
Shravan was just burning with jealousy..
Googloo-Suman scene was hilarious..
Initially Shravan was enjoying himself but as soon as Sumo said that Shravan ne apni shakal dekhi hai aaine main..his entire expression changed and he started looking at his face in the mirror..
The best part was how he braked his car when Sumo said I love u to Googloo..priceless expression on his face..LOL(I was drinking water at that time and almost spilt the whole thing)

The way googloo's scooty went behind on hearing that I almost expected that "la la la la..la la la la" tune to start playing..LOL
He was fuming... LOL
He was like what the hell r u saying,r u crazy..
when googloo was saying that sumo is sweet as mishti dahi and rosgulla..the way he taunted kahin diabetes na ho jaaye saale ko..LOL

The way he shouted at Sumo with total haq..with so much jealousy and anger "2 min late aata toh tum usse shaadi hi ka leti " poor Sumo was so bewildered that y he was reacting in such a way
and he said tum usse flirt karo,date karo ya shaadi ko mujhe kya.. smoke was literally coming out of his ears..LOL
and when he says in anger meri toh shakal hi aisi hai na and agar main paan khaaoonga toh tum uski yaad main kya khaogiLOL

OUTSTANDING EPISODE!!Clap Clap
M SO GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT..

Edited by mineforever - 21 April 2016 at 9:53pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

shaila_pbaas-tvroshan110vvsarithajassu7mg1997.vineeta.ZarinaShahfaii44-Rushali-preciousrubykewlkidzpotterginnyLilyPotterVishakha2092Pagalpinkymuktha_cuteTINAMONIPrasanna_dhanuPlainJaneOnie...crazianan_chauZenab78gauriangel-Shilpaa-indraniguptaAnuPurvasunflower52OmaRamdassEchoesofpassionBeulaSwaRon._Pari_.poppinssShadikaIshVeerChalJhoothispnfanchicksouporion23.-Amethyst-...Amri..ShaitaanKiKhala

faii44 Senior Member
faii44
faii44

Joined: 01 November 2015
Posts: 324

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Epic episode it wass!! 
I am going to watch it again .. Jealous Shravan was a treat to watch yaar. And the dialouges Clap
Suman's flirt LOL
Shravan 'diabetes hojaen saalay ko ' LOL
And when Sumo said 'shakal dekhi hai uski' 
Shravan was like what n checkout himself in the mirror 
I am still laughing like hell.ROFL
Shravuu loves Sumo so damn much.Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Cashivimg1997potterginnycrazianTINAMONIan_chauOmaRamdass..Amri..mineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10706

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faii44

Epic episode it wass!!
I am going to watch it again .. Jealous Shravan was a treat to watch yaar. And the dialougesClap
Suman's flirtLOL
Shravan 'diabetes hojaen saalay ko 'LOL
And when Sumo said 'shakal dekhi hai uski'
Shravan was like what n checkout himself in the mirror
I am still laughing like hell.ROFL
Shravuu loves Sumo so damn much.Embarrassed

Totally rocking episode..
each dialogue was priceless.
Shravan was so jealous.. Embarrassed and our Suman so clueless LOL
Yes he loves her a lot.. Heart
and in the car he told Sumo in anger haan meri shakal toh shakal hi aisi hai na..
and agar main paan khaoonga toh tum kya khaogi googloo ki yaad main.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faii44TINAMONI

Ruchiritu Newbie
Ruchiritu
Ruchiritu

Joined: 08 April 2016
Posts: 40

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Aiyooo namik ko pata tha ki aaj ka episode dekhne baad ekdam flat hone wane hain...Seriously yeh baandah kitni care karta hai apne fans logon ki...

main toh sadke jawaan is chokRE PEH

Edited by Ruchiritu - 20 April 2016 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Joined: 13 December 2010
Posts: 4916

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST C?!!
IT WAS SUCH AN EPIC EPISODE..LIKE TOTALLY EPIC!!
excellent dialogues..
OH MAN!!
Shravan was just burning with jealousy..
Googloo-Suman scene was hilarious..
Initially Shravan was enjoying himself but as soon as Sumo said that Shravan ne apni shakal dekhi hai aaine main..his entire expression changed and he started looking at his face in the mirror..
The best part was how he braked his car when Sumo said I love u to Googloo..priceless expression on his face..LOL(I was drinking water at that time and almost spilt the whole thing)

The way googloo's scooty went behind on hearing that I almost expected that "la la la la..la la la la" tune to start playing..LOL
He was fuming... LOL
He was like what the hell r u saying,r u crazy..
when googloo was saying that sumo is sweet as mishti dahi and rosgulla..the way he taunted kahin diabetes na ho jaaye saale ko..LOL

The way he shouted at Sumo with total haq..with so much jealousy and anger "2 min late aata toh tum usse shaadi hi ka leti " poor Sumo was so bewildered that y he was reacting in such a way
and he said tum usse flirt karo,date karo ya shaadi ko mujhe kya.. smoke was literally coming out of his ears..LOL
and when he says in anger meri toh shakal hi aisi hai na and agar main paan khaaoonga toh tum uski yaad main kya khaogiLOL

OUTSTANDING EPISODE!!Clap Clap
M SO GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT..

More like download it watch it dailyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

Zenab78 IF-Dazzler
Zenab78
Zenab78

Joined: 02 June 2015
Posts: 4315

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah I was also laughing like hell guyzz it was truly epic ROFL ROFL ROFL pls ek favour link PM karna ya post kardena so that all of can download it Big smile

Edited by Zenab78 - 20 April 2016 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10706

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchiritu

<font size="4">Aiyooo namik ko pata tha ki aaj ka episode dekhne baad ekdam flat hone wane hain...Seriously yeh baandah kitni care karta hai apne fans logon ki...</font>

main toh sadke jawaan is chokRE PEH

Yes! Day Dreaming
Words kam pad rahe hai bolne ke liye..
totally drool worthy episode.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchiritu

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10706

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shilpaa-



More like download it watch it dailyROFL

haan..I just downloaded the second part and also seeing the episode again..
best episode.. Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Episode Live Reaction: 3/25/2016 Episode || Main Na Bhoolunga <3

2 3 4

Author: MrsOmkaraOberoi   Replies: 30   Views: 2654

MrsOmkaraOberoi 30 2654 02 September 2016 at 10:53am by positive31priya
episode 20th caps-BHERI BHERI HILARIOUS EPISODE

Author: Manan_fab5_ky2   Replies: 9   Views: 1905

Manan_fab5_ky2 9 1905 21 April 2016 at 6:30am by KostinsQueen
Episode caps-shramanlicious episode/Hug<3

2 3 4

Author: Manan_fab5_ky2   Replies: 30   Views: 3654

Manan_fab5_ky2 30 3654 08 April 2016 at 3:51am by mizzundaztud
7-Apr - EPIC SHRAMAN HUG!!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Angels11   Replies: 53   Views: 5165

Angels11 53 5165 08 April 2016 at 1:06am by Angels11
epic scene

2

Author: Manan_fab5_ky2   Replies: 15   Views: 1926

Manan_fab5_ky2 15 1926 24 March 2016 at 9:30am by ppa20

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index