Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

# Romance :: We are meant to be... (Page 6)

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella3

Nimmi...Hug

I love you for showering us with these wonderful stories! Heart But I still need time to read and comment on them. I'm really very sorry for being so late. Unhappy I miss chatting with you! But yeah, I will be back for sure. And that's a promise I intend to keep. Love you so much Nimmi! 

Lots and lots of hugs...HugHugHug
Ashi.

Ashi..
Hug.

miss you old friend. always a pleasure to see you.
don't worry about reading and commenting. take you time girl.
I love your promise and ditto.

Love you back and love you more.

big big hugs.

Sanjuniki Goldie
Sanjuniki
Sanjuniki

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Wow...beautiful OS...yesterday's episode is still there on my mind...and  this romantic OS is making it difficult to not to imagine SWASAN in all the scenes you have written... a beautiful SWASAN story. Now...how to stop thinking about SWASAN and concentrate on the work at hand Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Day DreamingWill unres soon
Nyna

Unres 

Dear Nimmi,

That was simply mind blowing - you have so simply penned down each and every thought of their, each emotion of theirs and finally managed to evoke a sense of the depth of their love for each other. 

Part I - Let there be no secrets.  Right, they had forgotten to truly talk to each other and when they did, they surprised each other. Sanskaar finally admitting that he was not upset with her losing the bangles he got for her (for him their beauty and value lay in adorning her wrists) but in the fact that he no longer appeared to be the priority in her life. And she did realise that she had indeed taken him for granted, she was so sure of him that she sort of forgot to remind him of that fact, even more surprisingly she admits the reason for the same, she was afraid of losing herself to him. His answer, as only Sanskaar can, " I WILL steal you from yourself, but leave myself with you. And I will wait for you as long as you want. Take your time, Swara. I will wait for you for forever if that is what it takes. As long as you love me. As long as you love me the way I love you. As long as I am the ONLY ONE for you. I'll wait for you." How could she now not fall for him?

Part II - Let there be no fears - And she does - her moment of epiphany (she looks into the mirror and realises she is beautiful because she carries the light of Sanskaar's love within her. Also that she is an idiot for taking so long (we all knew that, go girl) and then gets ready for Mission Sanskaar (best mission - please never give up on that)

Part III - Let there be no discussions - absolutely right - after all actions speak louder than words! So she decides to relive their journey.

Part IV- let there be no distances - the beautiful magical journey starting with that ' Tum mere upar ho,Swara (one of my all-time favourite moments - just thinking about it makes me warm and fuzzy) So Sanskaar is now kicked out of his loop and she is not unaware this time either - but loved her determination. She does not give up on her missions. Licks the chocolate off his lips (he lost it completely then - I am sure - how did he manage to hold on to his resolve). The recreation of the tent days and his final confession that he was the one who had silently challenged her "Main tumhe nahin chodunga, Swara" and her astonished acknowledgment of their ever-present cosmic connection (such a gem, why is that the CVs' never gave anything like this) and her admission that the most special moment was when he had lifted her in his arms at the hospital (special - my all time favourite - I just love that ''lift'). 

Their reminiscences ending in the surreal kiss - leaving Sanskaar happy and yet bewildered. But his princess is not done yet, how could she claim her victory till she completely surrendering to him. Nor could he gain her till he lost himself to her. That was exquisitely penned - I have no words and actually saying anything would take away the beauty of their love and the brilliance of your words

I loved it Nimmi, an outstanding story detailing an ethereal love story. Thank you  for allowing us to relive their journey and their story.ClapClapClap (make that a stan)ding ovation

love,
Nyna

PS - it is indeed a special story, all your stories are wonderful but this is indeed very special one.

Edited by Nynaeve - 25 April 2016 at 5:25am

Banjaaran.

princess2791 Senior Member
princess2791
princess2791

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
ohh so lovely wonderful romantic passionate update. last two chapter is amazing. i love this shy yet dareing swara. sanskar as always thinking about swaras every feeling happiness each and every thing. the line by sanskar that "you made it more beautiful" hyee you made me love him more than i do. this entire os is most romantic sweet lovely wonderful one. thanks for pm. take care. waiting for next.

Banjaaran.

mystery75 IF-Dazzler
mystery75
mystery75

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
will unres soon
after coming out of swasan land

Banjaaran.

Teddy94 Senior Member
Teddy94
Teddy94

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hey nimmi...
Awesome Os...
Loved it.. N it's so romantic...
I loved all the parts..
How they sorted out everything by just talking their heart out...
N Sanskar always gave Swara her time...
N I just loved the way Swara arranged everything for Sanskar... The way she reminded him everything Abt their journey is amazing... The way she recreated all the scenes particularly "Tum mere upar Ho" scene is awesome...Day Dreaming N the kiss in the tent is amazingEmbarrassed
I loved this bold Swara...LOL She askd him to tie dori n waist chain... It's so romantic...Embarrassed
N finally she took her step... I loved it... Sanskar being sanskari wants give her a way out...LOL
But Swara does not want to back out... N finally they became one in each n every sense...
Loved it yaar..
Love u for this wonderful os...Hug

Banjaaran.

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Nimmi dear awesome piece of writing Embarrassed
i love the whole arrangemnta from tent to stove to tea to cup wash and then golgappa and then hot hot shower wala romance ended wd love making HeartBlushing love the whole piece keep writing more.

Banjaaran.

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Just read this Nimmi, and it is beautiful!    Sanskaar and Swara remembering their past together was something I wished so much to see in the show...you fulfilled my wish!   

Thanks for the PM...I loved, loved, loved it!  Hug

Banjaaran.

Go to top