Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

why always Abhi needs someone to open his Eyes..? (Page 3)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Originally posted by Raji9

I too did not understand Why Dadi ever wanted to mend his ways at the cost of lives ...
I am surprised to see that he is using Pragya's mistake to defend his action ..

No wonder he is brother of Aliyah .. I dont see any difference between two .. Aliyah does not recognize her brother's sacrifices and takes him granted .. Only remembers that he snatched Purab from her ..

Same way Abhi does not recognize what Pragya did after coming back .. Why did she leave Raj with out punishing , why did she even catch Raj .. What lead to Aliyah's exposure , how did she support him after that .. nothing .. All that he cares is she snatched property from him ...

Sagi Bhaayi behan hai .. bilkul ek jaise .. Because Abhi is elder , he understands after some forces some sense into his head ..And Alliyah does not have that quality ..
YES raji..LOL  when Abhi compared his mistake with Pragya i was thinking same thing.. you know what, whatever he did GUILT and i can't see my face in mirror.. all that turned into a Drama to take sympathy.. becz in heart he knew he did nothing wrong.. like jaise ko taisa  ..Angry

Did he really open his eyes even now? Like a little kid, he went on with excuses. It is not guilt, he is already justifying his actions. Daadi's blackmailing is what took him to go to Pragya for a formal apology.

He keeps flip-flopping between saying that she didn't do anything bad to saying that she did dhoka.  Why wasn't he objective about her ? This whole Mogambo exercise is a total waste of time, lives and health, if anybody thought that this is going to make him think clearly. 

I don't understand for a guy like Abhi who they are telling us has come from a humble background is a self-made RS. So I am sure he must have seen many people who tried to cheat him, told him what he wanted to hear etc. etc. So if he not able to read people, how did he get here in the first place. So unreal. He needs to understand at some point that if everything is coming at you, you are going in the wrong direction. It doesn't help saying 'yeh sab kuch mere hi saath kyo hota'. Think about it man.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9poiu123CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
apparently, no point of ranting bc he needs to be shown the evidence. :/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9Zaalima_5Cerealgirl

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Watching Daadi yelling at Abhi - it is soothing to my ears :) good someone is setting him straight instead of mollycoddling him. Pragya is an imbecile to forgive him.

And do not understand why Daadi cannot at least plant a seed of doubt in her potha's mind that Tanu's child is not his??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Zaalima_5

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

I don't see it in the way some of you guys do.
There was a point where her LM avatar may have been ok but at the point she lost BB, Pragya should have stopped and told Abhi everything and left.

The fault is not totally with him because she hasn't been upfront with her intentions. He's seeing one thing but she's telling him another. What's infuriating to me is that not only is she not telling him but shes purposefully misleading him and then expects him to still figure it out.

I'm not defending his behavior but in this case, even knowing she is his Fuggy or that Fuggy loves him (because he knows this) should not change his decision- it was her call before she had the accident that he accept his responsibility of this child. Noone in their right mind is telling him Tanu's truth at all- several people know now, not ONE PERSON has told him the truth. Tanu is still the mother of his child per his belief and he feels she is being desperate to get married (understandable in his mind considering she's pregnant).

Pragya had several- and I do mean several- opportunities to tell him and she has not and neither did Dadi.

He's not to blame for for his decision to marry Tanu or not knowing this is his Fuggy or that she loves him but he is responsible for letting Tanu take the divorce papers.

Omg Dee...

I love how u put forth it... Thank you..

Abhi doesn't see Pragya POV... Viewers doesn't see Abhi POV Ouch
Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

I don't see it in the way some of you guys do.
There was a point where her LM avatar may have been ok but at the point she lost BB, Pragya should have stopped and told Abhi everything and left.

The fault is not totally with him because she hasn't been upfront with her intentions. He's seeing one thing but she's telling him another. What's infuriating to me is that not only is she not telling him but shes purposefully misleading him and then expects him to still figure it out.

I'm not defending his behavior but in this case, even knowing she is his Fuggy or that Fuggy loves him (because he knows this) should not change his decision- it was her call before she had the accident that he accept his responsibility of this child. Noone in their right mind is telling him Tanu's truth at all- several people know now, not ONE PERSON has told him the truth. Tanu is still the mother of his child per his belief and he feels she is being desperate to get married (understandable in his mind considering she's pregnant).

Pragya had several- and I do mean several- opportunities to tell him and she has not and neither did Dadi.

He's not to blame for for his decision to marry Tanu or not knowing this is his Fuggy or that she loves him but he is responsible for letting Tanu take the divorce papers.
DEE.. i m not angry on Abhi taking Pragya's sign on divorce paper.. i m happy he did.. his intention were right.. he didn't take sign to marry someone for his happiness.. justified..Smile

But the problem is why he did dhong of guilty look..?Angry when he was satisfied in his heart that he did same thing what Pragya did to him.. jaise ko taisa..Confused 

and you r saying Pragya diverted him so many times.. agreed.. But that doesn't mean he should stop to find his fuggy.. Pragya faced same so many times but she never gave up.. she lost so much in  this battle.. did she stop..? that's called spirit DEE..Smile  

what Abhi did..? how hard he tried to find his fuggy..? i will say comapre to Pragya only 1%..Ouch

insan apne pyar ko dhundne ke liye kya kuch nahi karta.. but sadly she was in front of him all
this while.. and somebody else helped him to realize once again.. So WEAK LOVE..? Confused

if this is his way of loving his partner then i think i will never appreciate Abhi's Love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123deefanSowmii_cutiee

Go to top