Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

why always Abhi needs someone to open his Eyes..? (Page 2)

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
purab..now the rickshaw driver...the tea man...every stranger has to tell abhi his wife loves him so much...why the hell couldn't he not realise that this is his fuggy...if he loves her so much...or is this I love pragya and only pragya only comes out conveniently and then it is back to lady mogambo as quick as one can wink their eye...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9poiu123soapwatcher1Zaalima_5anamika.vijiCerealgirlchubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Dint Abhi tell Tanu about how Pragya dint do really bad to him?
Didn't he say she cheated him and took properties but still she did God to him?

4 episodes back he said it to Tanu, no one made him realise it.. He did it on his own..

Except love for Pragya everything in the show, he realised / found out. He wasn't told or made to realise..

bold - To me, that's the big, glaring loophole in the story now. For someone who realized all the good Pragya did for him, he should have been different after getting signature. Instead of feeling bad and guilty, he should have been direct and told her the truth.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123chubbygirlann5Sowmii_cutiee

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Becos he is a 3 yr old kid who has to be told wht to do ...
Only thing he did on his own is keeping T as his gf n hide tht from daadi from the beginning !! Tht was the only adult thing he did always !! Lol !! He is an expert in tht !!
VijiLOL I can see your frustration.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

purab..now the rickshaw driver...the tea man...every stranger has to tell abhi his wife loves him so much...why the hell couldn't he not realise that this is his fuggy...if he loves her so much...or is this I love pragya and only pragya only comes out conveniently and then it is back to lady mogambo as quick as one can wink their eye...
that's why i gave him name dhakkan..LOL  Dhakkan always needs help. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9ann5

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Don't blame abhi or pragya because they are characters in the show the problem is with cv's and Ekta they shows are always same (hero misunderstand heroine )kumkum Bhagya in (zee tv )otherwise (heroine misunderstand hero) like in Kalash ek vishwaas (life ok) and leap is also necessary in her show thank god until now there is no leap in kumkum Bhagya
Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

Everybody can tell him how much she loves him, but he'll go back and do what Tanu wants, Ann!! Or he'll do what dadi wants. 

Pragya is the only one who respects him enough to let him do what he wants. And hopes he'll do what she wants. In that process teaching him how to make tough choices, she's losing him! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123ann5Sowmii_cutiee

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Becos he is a 3 yr old kid who has to be told wht to do ...
Only thing he did on his own is keeping T as his gf n hide tht from daadi from the beginning !! Tht was the only adult thing he did always !! Lol !! He is an expert in tht !!
ROFLClap
Exactly 
deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I don't see it in the way some of you guys do.
There was a point where her LM avatar may have been ok but at the point she lost BB, Pragya should have stopped and told Abhi everything and left.

The fault is not totally with him because she hasn't been upfront with her intentions. He's seeing one thing but she's telling him another. What's infuriating to me is that not only is she not telling him but shes purposefully misleading him and then expects him to still figure it out.

I'm not defending his behavior but in this case, even knowing she is his Fuggy or that Fuggy loves him (because he knows this) should not change his decision- it was her call before she had the accident that he accept his responsibility of this child. Noone in their right mind is telling him Tanu's truth at all- several people know now, not ONE PERSON has told him the truth. Tanu is still the mother of his child per his belief and he feels she is being desperate to get married (understandable in his mind considering she's pregnant).

Pragya had several- and I do mean several- opportunities to tell him and she has not and neither did Dadi.

He's not to blame for for his decision to marry Tanu or not knowing this is his Fuggy or that she loves him but he is responsible for letting Tanu take the divorce papers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaalima_5CerealgirlTeluguAmmayi

Go to top