Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Absolutely...
No matter what happens... ishra love each other... that will never change...😳
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MS-

Raman diagnosed Mosquito pretty well, he is indeed a home wrecker. Just think about this he knows Bhallas and Iyers assume Ishita as dead and Ishita doesn't wanna face them out of guilt or whatever. But what was he doing in these seven years?

And How can a gentleman propose a married woman, who apparently longs for her husband, beats me!

my thoughts on mani b4 were dat he vl convince her to go for herself..
n if not for raman dn atlst for her parents..
bt he has alwys said for her daughter n never even for her parents leave raman aside..
wat typ of a person is he...
n she is stil married leagally.
does dat has no meaning whn he vl marry her...

svati12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

as I said mani will force ishita to go india to avoid her meeting with raman and her daughter in Australia 

mani clearly dosnt knw her..
bt lets c wat he is upto...
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ye mani hai hi confusing, he himself dont know what he wants,his one sided love life depends on ishita if she stay with him even though in love with raman ,he will put up the mask of friend and continue his effort somehow, AND if she decide to go with raman he will pretend to be happy for her n will say eeshu mai to yahi chahta hu tum khush raho.
he always wants to be in good book of ishita, even in past he does this and always wanted to prove raman was bad husband then. but mani forgets that ishita loved that  raman only who was bad according to him.
he didnt know ishita loves ravan kumar bhalla more than raman kumar bhalla so by showing raman bad or be in good book of ishita ,is not going to help him in completing his one sided love.lol.πŸ˜‰

bdw jab topc mani ka hai to,i wanna say, i notice today mani said 'i m abhimanyu raghav' (m i right?) while introducing himself to ruhaan, so he remembered his previous name OR cv ne use purana script v de diya hai YA FIR uske do alag naam hai ek personal use ke liya n ek 'ishra drink' wale business ke liye.πŸ˜†
Edited by ishitaruhi - 8 years ago
svati12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaa1202

Raman predicted Mosquito mani as 'shani' way back...πŸ˜†

Dumb arsehole proposing a married woman & that too his friend...πŸ₯±πŸ€’

so true karthik...
frndshipe washed out long back... nw its jst onesided love...blind love..
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaa1202

Raman predicted Mosquito mani as 'shani' way back...πŸ˜†

Dumb arsehole proposing a married woman & that too his friend...πŸ₯±πŸ€’

And even after 'his friend' clearly says that she is still in love with her husband. .. he makes no attempt to trace the guy..heck they share a common biz circle...instead he gets more determined to help her move onπŸ₯±πŸ€’...waah re dosti. ..

And his expression in the precap today was strange. .shouldn't he be happy..his best friend is going to find her love agaim😲
svati12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishitaruhi

ye mani hai hi confusing, he himself dont know what he wants,his one sided love life depends on ishita if she stay with him even though in love with raman ,he will put up the mask of friend and continue his effort somehow, AND if she decide to go with raman he will pretend to be happy for her n will say eeshu mai to yahi chahta hu tum khush raho.

he always wants to be in good book of ishita, even in past he does this and always wanted to prove raman was bad husband then. but mani forgets that ishita loved that  raman only who was bad according to him.
he didnt know ishita loves ravan kumar bhalla more than raman kumar bhalla so by showing raman bad or be in good book of ishita ,is not going to help him in completing his one sided love.lol.πŸ˜‰

bdw jab topc mani ka hai to,i wanna say, i notice today mani said 'i m abhimanyu raghav' (m i right?) while introducing himself to ruhaan, so he remembered her previous name OR cv ne use purana script v de diya hai YA FIR uske do alag naam hai ek personal use ke liya n ek 'ishra drink' wale business ke liye.πŸ˜†

actually he himself dnt knw his name..behcare ko kisi ne bataya hi nhi ki uska 7saal baad naam change ho gaya hai..
waise shaadi ke baad ladkion ka hota hai par yaha toh iska ho gaya shaadi ke bina..
bt ajkal tpoh ladkiyan bhi dono surnames use karti hai ya for change nhi karti...
raghav to balachandran to raghav...πŸ˜†
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

mani clearly dosnt knw her..
bt lets c wat he is upto...

yaar mani saw raman business card his company name is pihu industries he will diffently ask ruhaan manager about it 

all villeins brain start working excapt ishra and ruhi brainless people 
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This mani is hell irritating yaar y is he after ishita wen she told him dat there is only Raman in her life and there is nothing in her life to move on he claims to be her frnd but he doesn't know wat ishita actually thinks and feels
Wen ishita is so much in pain he shld have called ishitaMs parents and Raman and he must have informed abt ishita being alive and wat has happened instead of allowing her to do things like this
Even now he wants her to accept his proposal how can he even think dat way wen she rejected him on his face this man is weird and this is not frndship
I really want Raman to come and show him his place