India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Khoon Ka Rishta [20.04.16]

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I know people are all worked up here over the negativity around but guys lets not speculate now 
Wait for things to fall into place, we can get worked up over stuff then, if needed that is.

Okay so i ain't here for a pep talk anyways, I am here to tell you guys what i felt about the episode. Yea i'm gonna rant and ramble and you are gonna be patient! 
Shall we start homies? Cool
(Psst! Ian don't prepare to lunge at me) 

Firstly Yuvi and Kunj in the same room LOL Like they love the same girl (in yuvi's case he is delusional but leta just go with it cus i am too lazy to explain how he needs a new dictionary with the term love being redefined), they share the same blood group and now they are romies? I am getting major KuVi feels ROFL
Fate just keeps pushing them back together don't you think? Ab toh khoon ka rishta bhi Wink

Twinkle you are so right in refusing evil personified's blood. 
Trust me, Voldemort would rank higher on the donor list than you know who! LOL
Okay so Yuvi boy ke khoon mein samaaj seva hai ROFL
He is a true social worker i tell ya. Main toh kehti hu ki Yuvi samaj seva karke hi aaj JAIL tak pauhacha hai. He deserves a nobel for his contribution to the society LOL
He tried to reduce India's population by killing off people on again and off again so yeah that deserves credit. Credit being a few years in jail 

And Luthra, you don't have to fake an illness to stay in the hospital. Lemme hand some free advice out to you, why you ask? Well i am good with advices so listen up peaches, 
Just show them how crazy you are. You'll be shipped off to the sych wing in no time. Like seriously, poof and you'll be in a straightjacket.

Anita aunty give it a rest will you? I know its shocking that people rejected your 'oh so perfect' son's blood.( oh so perfectly crazy son that is) but life is tough. You just gotta come to terms with this harsh truth. 

Also you so don't wanna get yuvi's blood tested. If you do then the cat will be outta the bag and everyone will know that Yuvi is actually 'the wicked witch of the west' under disguise. Makeup can do wonders in today's age LOL
Don't worry i didn't forget you Anita aunty, you can be one of the minion flying monkeys! See i am too kindEmbarrassed

Is it just me or did Yuvi kill the burkha look? Yuvi trust me this suits you more, keep wearing it and apni shakal mat dikhana hume LOL (Waise end mei itni bezzati hogi ki shakal dikhane layak nahi rahoge so hold on to that burkha) 
On a side note, Zain my bae you are so good looking. I can stare at you for an eternityWink

Okay i am done. All i really wanted to do was make fun of the mother and son
Now that i have done so, I'll sign off
And as always, slippers and tomatoes at Zaw LOLSleepy

Edited by .Ragini. - 20 April 2016 at 12:11pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGgoldenpetalsSweetSauiotaarunaccSdeatikitteddyyy-sumaiya-DuumpsTranquility123Snowflake0923_Zawra_areeba_blossomperkiliciousSherni_Jerry

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
RESSS Embarrassed can't watch the episode till a little later!
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

nah but Zain has such a pretty face!! I love watching him kill with those half-baked plans and then throw tantrums. he looks adorable!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

nah but Zain has such a pretty face!! I love watching him kill with those half-baked plans and then throw tantrums. he looks adorable!
That reminds me that i have to edit the post and fangirl over zain
although i serious don't wanna see yuvi's face, i can stare at zain all day long
That sounds crazy. I know LOL
_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Okk i was actually sure k m gonna be there at the end with chapals lol  and after seeing my name omg hundred walt ki smile on my face lol...
Let me read
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Of course Yuvi is one hell of a social worker, he has provided so many ways of committing a murder to the society.

Yuvi & Kunj "Nadi k do kinare, saath chalte hai per milte nehi" LOL
Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
lol i love your post ragini
I swear if he shows his evil laugh with the contents that goes around in his brain any doc would send him to an asylum.

Loved the scene where he gave the speech of how he wants to help i was literally dying laughingROFL
So much for punya

KUVI sharing a room with a pard a GOD how do cvs think of such things. And these guys, they look so hot even in hospital gown like howwwDay Dreaming

it was great reading at least some fun filled post.

Edited by Sdea - 20 April 2016 at 12:26pm
_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Lol girl you kiiled me ROFL my KuVi shipper heart is dancing lol
Kuvi in one room all alone hyy hyy or ooer sy khoon ka rishta hony ja rahy hy ..lol

Btw uv realy shame shame man you the master plan dont you knw there is no police man out there why dont you just ran away .. ROFL
Wyse you pluto py whts going on eska v pta hota hy uv ko..lol

Go to top