India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Future Track

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged

I have a feeling  dr amit is going to turn out as kundan in the future, if that is gonna be the case then they will show that kundan thought to become a well establish person in the society so took higher education & become a surgeon so that he can take revenge from nandini without creating any doubt in her or others mind, he will trap nandini with his fake goodness & love but the other hero after knowing his truth will try to save her from his clutches but all his efforts will go in vain & nandini will marry amit then after marriage she will know his truth also her younger sister ( I wonder who she is? But as article says she is gonna be there so I am writing about her) will marry that other hero & both she n kundan going to make his & nandini's life miserable.

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ariel_

I have a feeling  dr amit is going to turn out as kundan in the future, if that is gonna be the case then they will show that kundan thought to become a well establish person in the society so took higher education & become a surgeon so that he can take revenge from nandini without creating any doubt in her or others mind, he will trap nandini with his fake goodness & love but the other hero after knowing his truth will try to save her from his clutches but all his efforts will go in vain & nandini will marry amit then after marriage she will know his truth also her younger sister ( I wonder who she is? But as article says she is gonna be there so I am writing about her) will marry that other hero & both she n kundan going to make his & nandini's life miserable.

maybe you are right.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
but Ku was  almost 20 yrs old & he was still in 8th std.Confusedand he was not shown much gud at studies like J was who only was shown careless.
but mite b after 15 yrs he'd worked hard.
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
There is a possibility that he is Kundan because in the promo there was a subtitle -- 'This is our Munnabhai MBBS'

In that movie, Munnabhai had joined mbbs only to get that girl who was a doctor... secondly he was too old to join mbbs... These characteristics match Kundan's.

And to gain sympathy for nimboli, she has to be a victim just like her mother.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
then its possible & i think theres 15 yrs leap also.so Ku mite cum back wid changed name.
so CVs again want prove BV is best 4 any gal & "kacchi umar ke  paake  rishtey"

Edited by tiny15 - 20 April 2016 at 12:45pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top