India-Forums

Thahaan Romance Wishlist- Getting Updated with your wishes (Page 7)

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Cvs,u r our god!y don't u fulfil some of the wishes,if nt all.
Add  d akzz long wish too-a back hug. 

A back hug!!!Day Dreaming

Thapki back hugging Bihaan Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by dushturain - 21 April 2016 at 8:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

Guys its a very valid reason why Thapki is still in Pandey Nivas??? Whats her future plan??..when will her hormone get activated...This stone hearted Thapki is very frustrating. Bihaan should ask Thapki what more do you want from me??? 

Yes that wud b good! Bihaan shud ask Thapki 'U got whatever u wanted from ur second chance at marriage. So what more do u want from me?' If not pls get lost!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsidushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Guys its a very valid reason why Thapki is still in Pandey Nivas??? Whats her future plan??..when will her hormone get activated...This stone hearted Thapki is very frustrating. Bihaan should ask Thapki what more do you want from me??? 

Yes that wud b good! Bihaan shud ask Thapki 'U got whatever u wanted from ur second chance at marriage. So what more do u want from me?' If not pls get lost!!

ROFL

LOL i understand your frustration...even I am frustrated...but you hv to understand if she goes away how the show Sasural Thapki ka continue???..

The whole show is full of cow dung..but only few of us still watch it in hope the cvs will feel merciful and give us some Thahaaan scenes...so why is Thapki not leaving PN, why is Shraddha pregnant in 2 days, why is Thapki so blind towards Bihaan's love can only be answered by aliens...so I am donr waiting for them...theres no logic or sequence between anything...

The only thing worthwhile is Bihaan Thapki chemistry...so just concentrate on them..

theres no story...the loopholes are so big that nothing can salvage it...so just forget every logic, every queries and concentrate on Thapki-Bihaan love Ishtory.Tongue

Edited by dushturain - 21 April 2016 at 8:15am
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fan.matsh

ROFL

LOL i understand your frustration...even I am frustrated...but you hv to understand if she goes away how the show Sasural Thapki ka continue???..

The whole show is full of cow dung..but only few of us still watch it in hope the cvs will feel merciful and give us some Thahaaan scenes...so why is Thapki not leaving PN, why is Shraddha pregnant in 2 days, why is Thapki so blind towards Bihaan's love can only be answered by aliens...so I am donr waiting for them...theres no logic or sequence between anything...

The only thing worthwhile is Bihaan Thapki chemistry...so just concentrate on them..

theres no story...the loopholes are so big that nothing can salvage it...so just forget every logic, every queries and concentrate on Thapki-Bihaan love Ishtory.Tongue

I know dear ... there is no logic in tpk! and thahaan ki story is hatk gaye hai thapki ki tarah... after all yeh thapki ki life story he... isliye oh bhi atk atk ke chalte hai! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturain

Nishita112 Groupbie
Nishita112
Nishita112

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I want bihan to remember thapki's dhoka and break mirror with hand infront of thapki and thapki will came running towards him and will try to treat him but as bihan will not allow her to do so thapki will scold him but this will show only her concern and make bihan sit and then will treat him with tears on her eyes as if she is unable to see him in pain
I know it is common and way too dramatic but i really wish to see thapki's concern for bihan Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsdushturain

Go to top