Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thahaan Romance Wishlist- Getting Updated with your wishes (Page 5)

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizak

Mine is a sabse sanskari oneLOL
I want thapki going upto Bihan with mangalsutra and sindoor and asking him to do the rituals and saying I have understood the importance of this and you in my life. 

But hash reality is that I am worried they don't show this in last episodeAngry

OMG Hi five

I want it so bad!!...but for me not necessarily Thapki asking Bihaan to do it...situations may rise where Bihaan will hv to put those on Thapki...and Thapki while washing her sindoor off realise she can't do it now becasue kahin na kahin she has started to accept Bihaan as her Husband...

Why doesnt Dadima do something about it??? she asked them for a grand child why can't she ask Bihaan to put sindoor and mangalsutra on Thapki now that dadi believes Thapki and Bihaan hving a real marriage.

But if yours happens that would be a dream...like I afraid to evendream about this expectation from Thapki.

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

JUNGLE MAIN MANGAL!
Sab log se door, akele mainEmbarrassedBlushing

Haaan??????

Lol  yeh akele main ka kya matlabLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

offcourse they will be akela  when the BIG C occurs...if  it ever occursOuch...unless cvs shows Dhruv or Schraddha jhak maroing into what ever they are doing
sparkle2015 IF-Rockerz
sparkle2015
sparkle2015

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I also want a scene where dhruv asks thapki that if she is not happy with bihaan and bihaan treats her badly. But thapki says that she is happy with bihaan and he should not interfere in her life and bihaan hear all this. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2015

I also want a scene where dhruv asks thapki that if she is not happy with bihaan and bihaan treats her badly. But thapki says that she is happy with bihaan and he should not interfere in her life and bihaan hear all this. 

Clap
yea That would be a dhasu scene..me too want sth like this..Thapki defending Bihaan...I would like to see Dhruv's face when Thapki says that LOLLOLLOL

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Wishlist is wonderful! But sorry to disappoint you guys! U think we will get even 1% of this? never. that too Thapki doing something for Bihaan will never happen in the show! I want a Bihaan asking Thapki for divorce scene!LOL And she begging like how Bihaan did!! SAdist me!!LOLLOLLOL

And I am sure we will not get that even! We might get a Bihaan asking Thapki for divorce but Thapki begging - will never happen!LOL

dushturain

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Oh nice post

dushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Wishlist is wonderful! But sorry to disappoint you guys! U think we will get even 1% of this? never. that too Thapki doing something for Bihaan will never happen in the show! I want a Bihaan asking Thapki for divorce scene!LOL And she begging like how Bihaan did!! SAdist me!!LOLLOLLOL

And I am sure we will not get that even! We might get a Bihaan asking Thapki for divorce but Thapki begging - will never happen!LOL

First of all 

Bihaan asking for divorceCry why do you want that???? we want Thahaan lovey dovey scenes yaarand you are wishing upon judaaieee...You just want Thapki girgiraying i know!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Actually I was an avid Kaisi Yeh yaariyaan forum member..I created a similar post over there and about 85% of all our wishes came true...apparently without doubt cvs stalks the forum and they consider fan's ideas usually.

you may check my link:

I am just hoping some atleast some of our wishes will come true...

Edited by dushturain - 21 April 2016 at 4:50am
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

Originally posted by fan.matsh

First of all 

Bihaan asking for divorceCry why do you want that???? we want Thahaan lovey dovey scenes yaarand you are wishing upon judaaieee...You just want Thapki girgiraying i know!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Actually I was an avid Kaisi Yeh yaariyaan forum member..I created a similar post over there and about 85% of all our wishes came true...apparently without doubt cvs stalks the forum and they consider fan's ideas usually.

you may check my link:

I am just hoping some atleast some of our wishes will come true...

I know CVs are stalkers and they get more than half their ideas from this forum!

And yes I want Bihaan asking for divorce from thapki so that she goes out of PN! I have no idea what she is doing at PN anyways. She wanted to know her marriage truth, she now knows. She wanted to prove to Vasu she is the best bahu and she proved. Now whats left. Nothing! She has nvr wanted to continue her marriage with Bihaan ever... So why is she still at PN? She has to go out or she shud get thrown out!! LOL Don't worry, it will b happening soon... Am confident... Tha---ruv track is back on track right!!WinkWink And that push is really required to get Thapkis hormones activated! Till then none of ur scenes will be coming! So mine is the trigger / catalyst for all your romantic scenes! LOL

Edited by fan.matsh - 21 April 2016 at 5:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsidushturain

Go to top