India-Forums

Thahaan Romance Wishlist- Getting Updated with your wishes

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
So much for my wishes to see  Thahaan romancing.Broken Heart Koi mujhe ye badboodar romance se bachau...I do want to see Thapki in Bihaans arms but not in a garden of gabar and fertilizer and shitloads of poops. I can just imagine the smell there..yew yew yewDead

Anyways the cvs must be in need for some ideas. fikaar not I'm here with some ideas...Guys do share your ideas too please...the cvs must be hving writers block ...let us help them by giving them some copyright free ideas.

1. I want Thapki to get scared of sth ( might be cochroach or rat) and spring into Bihaan and  hug him like fevicolCool

2. i want a scene where Bihaan might be scolding Thapki as usual in his tapori style cornering her  and Thapki suddenly hugging him kaske saying Bihaan dont scold me like this anymore. Dont be angry with me anymore. I can just imagine Bihaan 's face...he will be like a statueEmbarrassed and ranjhaaanaaa...

( all my wish scenes somehow ends in Thapki hugging Bihaan ..i dont know why Confused)

3. Thapki and Bihaan fighting , Thapki becomes so angry she dumps a jug of water on Bihaan...then ...water fight... Imagine Thapki in wet saree and an equally wet Bihaan...eye lock...Thapki can fall on his arms as much as she wants...

4. For a change I want to see Thapki showing some emotions for Bihaan other than anger,
I want to see her worried for Bihaan because its late and his phone is off and he has not come home. He comes and she is like where the hell hv you been?? I was so worried then blushing realising what she just said or expressedEmbarrassedshe can even feed him dinner for a change.

Whats the point of being a perfect bahu for Vasu and rampyari if she is not real bahu to Bihaan. 

anyways guys please share your ideas...stuff you want to see between Thahaan..sth better than romance amidst Rampyari's poop.spare me that please.

Few more Ideas:Embarrassed

5. A pani poori, gola scene between Thahaan..I always find these kind of scenes  cute

6. Thapki and Bihaan fighting fighting fighting about sth so  silly that at one point they both burst laughing at the ridiculousness of the topic of the fight.

7. A scene where Bihaan applies sindoor and mangal sutra to Thapki. (If it ever ever comes Day Dreaming)

8. Thapki defending Bihaan to any of the family members though she and Bihaan are not on talking terms...and Bihaan heard it chupkese..Thapki championing him.

I will update this post with your ideas so that it will be easier for everyone to go through them at once Smile:

-Lachu-

1. Vasu's partiality towards Bihan and Bihan breaking down in Thapki's lap, sleeping and Thapki stroking his hair to calm him [tops my list]Day Dreaming

2. Thahaan reunion- only one condition from me...it should have lots and lots of pain hurt anguish tears and what all intense stuff they can throw in Thumbs Up

Neha99

Badly need a hug Heart
thapki showing emotions for bihaan n questioning herself Thumbs Up
thahaan scene in that jhopry/nestLOL
rain sequence Clap
realisations, emotions, pain, confession mujhe bhi chahiye
n thahaan somewhere away from pn ppl Approve

chandaaaxo

imagine him knowing about Vasu blood donation part and then he will hug thapki and break down in her arms and she hushing him up caressing his cheeks crying with him seeing completely shattered Day Dreaming

sparkle2015

I want to see a scene where Bihaan sees Thapki and Dhruv talking to eachother and smiling, he gets jealous and corners thapki and indirectly pour out his frustration regarding this and introduces thapki or bring some random girl to make thapki jealous and Thapki getting jealous and finding ways to get rid of her and confused about her emotions and asks herself what is happening. And bihaan notices all this and try to ask thapki why is she doing all this and we get to see a super intense scene.  I think this would be fun.

I also want a scene where dhruv asks thapki that if she is not happy with bihaan and bihaan treats her badly. But thapki says that she is happy with bihaan and he should not interfere in her life and bihaan hear all this. 

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

maadhangi

i want a birthday scene of bihaan or thapki LOLgifts,suprise ...like thatWink Dancing

Fizak

I want thapki going upto Bihan with mangalsutra and sindoor and asking him to do the rituals and saying I have understood the importance of this and you in my life. 
Day Dreaming

SanyaEterna and Kowsi

JUNGLE MAIN MANGAL!
Sab log se door, akele mainEmbarrassedBlushing LOL

fan.matsh

I want a Bihaan asking Thapki for divorce scene!LOL And she begging like how Bihaan did!! 

Edited by dushturain - 21 April 2016 at 5:01am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Nishita112shubabegumleonjayIshani15Anjuraishubhi_sNijhum19rtmsshweta2728Neha99iQraaaAnonymous111222KowsiSanyaEternapiyali99Mimiii22oceanbubbleSehru_lifedynamic_dollNeett

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hayee..kab aayega yeh!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturain

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
You know all your ideas are sanskari, and cvs can put them togather.and made us happy ..
Cvs plx take notice
We want thahaan hug...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjaydushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

Hayee..kab aayega yeh!!

Yaar do share some of your wishes too...hum jaisi garib  bhookhe pysasi aatma ko kuch Thahaan romance dedo imagine karne k liye...

Edited by dushturain - 20 April 2016 at 11:59am
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE CAT ! seriously I am in love with it! ROFL
 MMm..Romance wish list...I am not so pro romance but emotional scenes score for me.
1. Vasu's partiality towards Bihan and Bihan breaking down in Thapki's lap, sleeping and Thapki stroking his hair to calm him [tops my list]

2. Thahaan reunion- only one condition from me...it should have lots and lots of pain hurt anguish tears and what all intense stuff they can throw in 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayNeha99rtmsdushturainKowsiMimiii22oceanbubbleNeett

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i will give you a puppy(kiss) if the CVS stalked you and gave us just half Kg of any of these scenes!! Big smileHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayNeha99manaanMimiii22dushturainoceanbubble

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

I think all our ideas for Thahaan scenes became OS or FF
Not much to add but a real Thahaan hug would be awesome at this stage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayNeha99rtmsdushturainoceanbubble

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Originally posted by -Lachu-

THE CAT ! seriously I am in love with it! ROFL
 MMm..Romance wish list...I am not so pro romance but emotional scenes score for me.
1. Vasu's partiality towards Bihan and Bihan breaking down in Thapki's lap, sleeping and Thapki stroking his hair to calm him [tops my list]

2. Thahaan reunion- only one condition from me...it should have lots and lots of pain hurt anguish tears and what all intense stuff they can throw in 
thats i want . emotional scene where bihaan let out his pain. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrtmsNeha99dushturainKowsioceanbubble

Go to top