Just Stop It!! (Page 4)

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by -HrideyyTwiNj.

^Firstly she should update unspoken words!LOL

I agree! I've been waiting for part three for so long. I bet she's forgotten she even wrote it LOL
I agree with my homies here
Updated needed!
Although i'll take any update u throw our wayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Now about the post
I don't know what lead to people arriving at such baseless conclusions anyways but i sure do see a pattern here
Its the same people over and over again
I'm not hinting towards anyone in particular but i sure can't turn a blind eye to this lil piece of info
I guess all i can say is hold your horses people
You can't go around painting the town red with you vivid imagination. 
Also bro i don't think reasoning is gonna work with them. But nice post tho

-WalkThatWay-

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

Inayah I love this post! I was thinking along the same lines but you've elucidated every argument so beautifully. 
Im so frustrated by seeing the entire forum erupt with calls to war because of one promo and one article. IF people think that there will only be romance are just fooling themselves. This is a daily soap, there will be a dose of romance to hook us but the show will have more drama than anything else. 

As a person who has free will if you find yourself not liking a show then feel free to stop watching. Of course its your prerogative to bash the show but you start ranting and raving again and again it makes you seem childish and like you are throwing tantrums. 

Thank you for saying what was on so many people minds!  

Awh..thank you :)

It baffles my mind as to how people live to suffice on only romance..strange thought process they have to think romance is be all and end all..I just hope the immature ranting stops and they see through this track without involving negativity

Thank you for such a positive comment..much needed 

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Brilliant post Inayah! I myself was getting fed up with the constant negativity surrounding the forum!
I'm really enjoying the episodes lately and logged onto the forum to see how the episode was and instead was bombarded with a torrent of negative posts!

It seems only some people understand what the show is REALLY about and the rest just want to wallow in their cesspit of negativity and make others miserable too with their pessimism!

I would honestly get so fed up of fluffy romance all the time and I'm glad we're not subjected to it constantly! I love how the makers are going with the story and so far they've portrayed TwiNj's relationship perfectly! I have faith that they'll continue to do so...They may be lacking in knowledge regarding the medical and legal profession but if there's anything they're excelling at its romance, drama, emotion and angst!

Thank you love..everything you have said couldn't be more agreeable..the over irrational outburst without heeding towards the outcome is really hitting on all my wrong nerves, I just can't deal with all this unnecessary uproar over nothing

I've always said this that too much romance becomes cheesy to watch..I'm glad the makers of TEI are taking it slow in this department, it actually makes the show a better watch..your words perfectly describe my thoughts, I too am liking the drama and watch it without paying much attention towards expectation of logic..much more enjoyable in that manner

-sumaiya-

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Inayah you're wasting your time bro. It's like talking to a wall and expecting some sort of rational response. You dont get any in the end. You only want to hit your head against it yourself repeatedly.

All I have to say is if people are going to make threats about quitting the show, then it should hold some substance and they should comply by it when the time comes. These empty threats are getting so pathetic and rather boring, I actually find it really amusing LOL

Heck I'm even sure I saw good byes floating around the forum which didnt last very lost. Either sit back and take the show as it comes or quit the show and save us all the headache. It's not that hard of a decision to make. 

I understand your frustration dude, I scanned the forum earlier and thought I cant be dealing with this bullsh*t right now. You, Sumi, Shwetha and co. have made posts trying to reason with people but you cant save a lost cause. 

Dont stress yourself out. Channel the energy into updating your shots instead LOL

All your posts are awesome btw and everyone elses' ones that I've read. Might have to do a major preeing session tonight because I dont have time to comment on everything right now. 

Was I too blunt btw? ROFL

No no not at all..I adore your honesty, so cute of you to try make me see sense in the uselessness of screaming at a blank wall

I'm sick of all the negativity and don't want myself to fall physically sick by banging sense into somewhere it isn't welcomed

Updating 'Invisible Angel' story tonight..just at grandmas at the moment, I've already written it up but haven't had the time to post it, give me an hour or so and it will be up once I reach home

Apologies for the wait

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Couldn't have said it better myself, I agree totally people need to chill and enjoy the story as it comes, or don't watch, it's as simple as that.

I couldn't have said it better in its simplest form..thank you 
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I agree with Nemo. When are you updating the part too of the Invisible Angel?? I need to read that pls.

Updating the second instalment tonight love..I'm not at home at this moment so when I reach I will surely upload, give me an hour or so 

Apologies for the wait
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -HrideyyTwiNj.

^Firstly she should update unspoken words!LOL

I agree! I've been waiting for part three for so long. I bet she's forgotten she even wrote it LOL

The 'unspoken words' was left midway for two reasons

1. Exams came in the way 
2. Someone informed me of it being plagiarised onto a different website

So I kind of got put off writing for a while, but I can see that it is in demand, therefore I will continue it once I've finished 'Invisible Angel'

Thank you all for liking it though and providing me the encouragement to continue 

Go to top