India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Just Stop It!! (Page 3)

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Inayah! I myself was getting fed up with the constant negativity surrounding the forum!
I'm really enjoying the episodes lately and logged onto the forum to see how the episode was and instead was bombarded with a torrent of negative posts!

It seems only some people understand what the show is REALLY about and the rest just want to wallow in their cesspit of negativity and make others miserable too with their pessimism!

I would honestly get so fed up of fluffy romance all the time and I'm glad we're not subjected to it constantly! I love how the makers are going with the story and so far they've portrayed TwiNj's relationship perfectly! I have faith that they'll continue to do so...They may be lacking in knowledge regarding the medical and legal profession but if there's anything they're excelling at its romance, drama, emotion and angst!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Inayah you're wasting your time bro. It's like talking to a wall and expecting some sort of rational response. You dont get any in the end. You only want to hit your head against it yourself repeatedly.

All I have to say is if people are going to make threats about quitting the show, then it should hold some substance and they should comply by it when the time comes. These empty threats are getting so pathetic and rather boring, I actually find it really amusing LOL

Heck I'm even sure I saw good byes floating around the forum which didnt last very lost. Either sit back and take the show as it comes or quit the show and save us all the headache. It's not that hard of a decision to make. 

I understand your frustration dude, I scanned the forum earlier and thought I cant be dealing with this bullsh*t right now. You, Sumi, Shwetha and co. have made posts trying to reason with people but you cant save a lost cause. 

Dont stress yourself out. Channel the energy into updating your shots instead LOL

All your posts are awesome btw and everyone elses' ones that I've read. Might have to do a major preeing session tonight because I dont have time to comment on everything right now. 

Was I too blunt btw? ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101-WalkThatWay-kardooksteddyyy-sumaiya-areeba_blossom

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post..
Luv u for wat this...
Completely agree with u...

-WalkThatWay-

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Couldn't have said it better myself, I agree totally people need to chill and enjoy the story as it comes, or don't watch, it's as simple as that.

-WalkThatWay-

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I am again quoting this!
People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense, fear, and ignorance. And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity, please remember that sometimes the diet we need to be on is a spiritual and emotional one. Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul. Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action.
Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

Poeple should seriously stop watching the show if they dont like the track,The negetive posts s seriously makes the atmosphere of the forum negetive!

And its More irritating when poeple just keeps on saying the same thing again and again,the show cannot survive only on romance drama is also needed,we cannot be selfish everytime!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay--sumaiya-teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

I agree with Nemo. When are you updating the part too of the Invisible Angel?? I need to read that pls.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay--sumaiya-teddyyy

-HrideyyTwiNj. Groupbie
-HrideyyTwiNj.
-HrideyyTwiNj.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
^Firstly she should update unspoken words!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-Tranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HrideyyTwiNj.

^Firstly she should update unspoken words!LOL

I agree! I've been waiting for part three for so long. I bet she's forgotten she even wrote it LOL

-WalkThatWay-

Go to top