Just Stop It!!

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Can somebody provide me with a couple of paracetamols, head is throbbing from reading countless topics full of negative thoughts that are reaching conclusions without letting the story play out first

Why is the forum overdramatising in relation to one article and a promo..the fact that Kunj and Twinkle will ALWAYS be the one true couple even if they do face separation for a short period of time, is a fact that is blatantly obvious and it screams at people too..why is it so hard to accept this, I don't think anybody is dumb enough not to understand the depth of their love and nothing will break them apart

The drama that we are witnessing is for the sole reason to garner them dipping TRP's..and honestly would a drama be enjoyed without drama?..the answer is a huge no

Apologies if this hurts the sentiments of some people, but those cribbing and complaining over any and every drama that takes place in Tashan-E-Ishq don't actually watch the show as a whole, they only pine for romance and when the episodes show that they make posts in excitement and breathe in a short-lived bubble of always hoping to see romance..but the instance drama is enforced in the show they change their skin like a chameleon, abusing..spreading negativity and threatening to quit the show if their whims are not listened to

In my opinion this is so selfish and childish..learn to respect the makers and actors who have given such a wonderful show, they work so hard day and night and it's unfair to retort back in this manner and show a selfish exterior of always wanting romance..this show caters to a vast audience and not only YOU..so learn how to deal with it

Harsh it may sound but I'm sick of coming here and seeing the forum in such a negative state..I can't even enjoy reading the positive threads on this forum due to the overdose of negativity..and that's actually saddening because it is unfair to those that see the fun and understand the purpose of such drama being shown

One thing I will say to appease negative minds is yes, IF Yuvi does get married to Twinkle then I promise to be the first one ready to face all the backlash and bear the brunt of "see we told you"..do I count that as a deal?!

If even after having read this..your mind is yet willing to quit and show selfishness then please do go ahead..oh and if you further complain of the lack of romance then be sure to drop me a PM, I shall provide you with numerous links to websites that contain way too much romance that you will never get bored..so please don't hesitate!!

Rudeness and complaints of pin-pointing is definitely going to be mentioned in the comments of this post..I'm just going to clear this by saying I won't retort back to such replies, this post most definitely isn't calling out certain people..it is just an act of reform to make people change their minds and maybe re-think their hasty decisions

Ciao

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm tired of arguing with people who basically just want romance but even when we get that they aren't happy. It's absolutely ridiculous how they lost their shiz in like two seconds and turned the forum into such a nasty place. Godamn man it's TASHAN-E-ISHQ, enjoy the Tashan and the Ishq jeez. We've been getting great episodes, I don't understand any of the complaints. It pisses me off beyond belief when "fans" attack the actors for choosing the show or doing these scenes like seriously you need to relax. The teddy bear is done with this bs.

Well written post, and I compeltely agree. Thank you Inayah!
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agreee.
This can't be stressed more that yuvle is never happening. I think the problem is people keep comparing TEI with other shows and come up with weird prediction. 
And the worst of all go and bash the actors. Like why are we so immature about things. If you don't like the track skip it. If you don't like the show don't watch it. But please don't spoil it for people who actually enjoy it.

God i sound so rude but this is really annoying now.
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sdea

completely agreee.

This can't be stressed more that yuvle is never happening. I think the problem is people keep comparing TEI with other shows and come up with weird prediction. 
And the worst of all go and bash the actors. Like why are we so immature about things. If you don't like the track skip it. If you don't like the show don't watch it. But please don't spoil it for people who actually enjoy it.

God i sound so rude but this is really annoying now.

lol i just realised i commented in one of your post from january that was sooo apt for this trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddyyy

I'm tired of arguing with people who basically just want romance but even when we get that they aren't happy. It's absolutely ridiculous how they lost their shiz in like two seconds and turned the forum into such a nasty place. Godamn man it's TASHAN-E-ISHQ, enjoy the Tashan and the Ishq jeez. We've been getting great episodes, I don't understand any of the complaints. It pisses me off beyond belief when "fans" attack the actors for choosing the show or doing these scenes like seriously you need to relax. The teddy bear is done with this bs.

Well written post, and I compeltely agree. Thank you Inayah!

I really enjoy watching the episodes a lot more without coming onto the forum..but my addiction of coming here gets the better of me and once I prevail on here the negativity embeds into my mind even though I'd like to ignore it..people seriously know how to kill buzz and rub off you on the wrong way..thanks to them I can't watch the episodes without their negative cloud reigning on top of it

Thank you Teddy love..much needed aid of positivity from yourself makes the forum a much better place 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
"Hopeless" is the word for them πŸ˜‰ They are SURE Yuvi will ask her to marry him when Yuvi himself is UNSURE about what he wants πŸ˜†
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Well written post Inayah! I don't understand people. This is a daily soap and the whole foundation, basis and purpose of the Indian daily soap is romance that comes from drama. You can't just have romance all day and night. It's the stupidest thing to run after. 

i would just say to people that if you don't like the track, don't watch it. no one is forcing you to. stop ruining the atmosphere over her for people who are enjoying the show. 
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -WalkThatWay-

I really enjoy watching the episodes a lot more without coming onto the forum..but my addiction of coming here gets the better of me and once I prevail on here the negativity embeds into my mind even though I'd like to ignore it..people seriously know how to kill buzz and rub off you on the wrong way..thanks to them I can't watch the episodes without their negative cloud reigning on top of it

Thank you Teddy love..much needed aid of positivity from yourself makes the forum a much better place

I feel you I was so riled up ( πŸ˜† ) but I'm going to choose to ignore their opinions and refute them and continue with my daily fangirling. I love the forum peeps who indulge in all that fun stuff with me cause fangirling is life hahah, so thank you!

And aww yay glad I can be some happiness in this negative ball'
yotwinj123 thumbnail
Preach ! I love the fact that you pin pointed out 
This level of negativity is not needed and people are just coming to conclusions based on their thoughts.
This is absurd and ridiculous.
And for all those craving just romance, do you seriously think any show would just run without any drama.
People are just crazy and please stop bashing actors.
This level of hate and negativity is not needed.
Plus you don't exactly know how the story is going to unfold so people should just relax, sit back and enjoy 
I thank you for writing this piece, some of them needed to see this to get their minds and facts straight !!!
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail

Comparison is what they suffice on "this show has this, this show has that" makes me seethe with anger, I mean we're watching TEI so why bring in other irrelevant shows!!

Bash the show to an extent but bashing and abusing the actors is so selfish and unfair..they just act the part they are asked to do and throwing negative remarks at them must be really disheartening to the actors..such a shame they have to face this on the pretext of a few rude so called fans

Oh I don't even remember that post..you remembered, that's so cute :)