Devakshi OS - Of Confessions and Stolen Kisses

Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Sitting on a stool in the kitchen Sonakshi sipped on her evening Ginger masala tea reading Amish Tripathi's new installation of the Shiva trilogy, she loved reading his books; he had great literary sense and beautiful description skills which would transport the reader to the very era he was writing about.

She had already given Ishwari aunty her evening tea, she had given her light fibre biscuits to go with tea today after which she had gone for bhajan, promising to return some time before dinner. With nikki yet at college, Ria in office and neha out for her English class she had absolutely nothing to do. Thus, she pulled out the novel which she had purchased a couple of days ago and began reading it from where she had stopped and sipped on the lovely tea Keechu bhaiya had prepared. 

Dev entered home talking on the phone and settled down on the couch yet conversing with the client for a while, finally done with the call he made way to the kitchen for a glass of water and saw the apple of his eye absorbed in book reading, sitting pretty on a stool by the kitchen counter she held the book in one hand and the tea cup in another as she read away blissfully unaware to his presence. 

Stopping Keechu bhaiya from calling her he told him to let her be and sent him out to the market to purchase vegetables for his mother's evening dinner, walking up to where she sat he stood behind her and tried to know what she read, "Who the hell is Amish Tripathi?" he wondered "And what a name, The Oath of the Vayuputras. Who keeps such weird names." he ended. 

He was never a book reading person either, yes he was brilliant at school in academics but novel reading was not his thing and it was a hobby which he couldn't have afforded at that time given their financial conditions. Shaking out of his reverie he tried calling Sonakshi but she refused to budge and remained immersed in her book. 

Sonakshi read on as Brahaspati, the meluhan scientist in the book explained to the characters of the book; Shiva, Sati, Ganesh and Kali as to why the Somras was evil and should be banned. So lost was she in the book and its plot that she didn't know when Dev came and stood behind her, calling her after an interval of every 5 minutes. 

He observed her lost form with his intense passionate eyes, "She looks so beautiful like this, lost in her own world and musings." he thought admirably. Changing positions he went and leaned besides her on the counter his arms folded on his chiselled chest, eyes twinkling with amusement, she had her hand raised midway in the air and eyes opened wide in excitement. Trying once more he called out, "Ms. Bose?" trying to get her attention on him but his voice fell on deaf ears again as she continued reading making him laugh heartily. 

Standing behind her again he leaned in, placing his palms on the counter, caging her in arms by either side, he whispered in her ear, a mischievous smile gracing his lips, " Care giving me an idea of the interesting plot too Sonakshi? "

"Ahhh" she screamed in shock and fear at his sudden appearance in front of her, spilling hot tea on the counter and her hand. Putting a hand on her heart she retreated a bit to see him pursing his lips in amusement, avoiding laughing out at her reactions. "You? When did you land in here?" she asked bossily catching her breath and hissing in pain at the same time. 

Finally allowing himself a grin he spoke, "Bus abhi 5-10-15-20 minute pehle, exactly when you chose to get immersed in your books and give up on worldly pleasures for Mr.Tripathi's book. I tried calling you but tum dhyan main thi so tumhe alert karne ka naya tareeka apnaaya maine. Kaisa laga aapko?"  

Giving him a dirty look she went and put her hand under the tap and opened it to let the water cascade down, giving her immense relief from the stinging burn, " Bahut hi bakwaas tha aapka naya tareeka Mr. Dixit and I was just too absorbed in the plot of the book to realize your presence. " 

Cursing under her breath she muttered, "Moron kahi ka, Ye?  Ye tareeka hai kisi ko alert karne ka? Figures I tell you." Dev could clearly hear her irritated ramblings making him chuckle at the fact that it was very simple to irk Dr. Sonakshi Bose. Closing the tap she dried her hands with a wipecloth and turned to find Dev standing with his hand held out. 

"What?" she asked him confused "Haath do apna." he said solemnly "Huh?" she asked yet again confused. Shaking his head at her countless questions he moved ahead and took her stinging hand in his. Procuring an anti burn cream from the drawer he started applying the cream albeit softly. Yet it stinged and Sonakshi hissed in pain making him flinch. 

"Bahut dard ho raha hai kya?" he asked concerned. Her face turned sarcastic as she shot back, "Arrey!!  Nahi nahi main toh bus timepass kar rahi thi." at which he glared at her. "Paithyam ho tum, ofcourse it's burning isliye toh I hissed." Making a sad face he apologized, "I'm sorry main toh bas mazaak kar raha tha. Mujhe nahi pata tha ke tum jal jaogi." 

Smiling at his innocent apology her heart went out to Dev and she tried to lighten the atmosphere by pacifying him, "Waise itna bhi nahi jal raha mujhe, now that you're applying this cream." Shaking his head at her attempts to pacify him he smiled and continued dressing her burn. "Done. Ho gaya." he exclaimed triumphantly, then taking her by her hand he led them out of the kitchen through the hall and to his bedroom with the book in his free hand.

Switching on the lights he pulled her in closing the door behind him, moving in he settled down on the lush persian carpet, pulling Sonakshi down with him settling her between his legs, her back touching his chest. 

Embracing her in his arms from behind he savoured the feeling of having her close to him and feeling complete and whole, burying his nose in her hair he breathed in her fragrance and sighed, "I missed you throughout the day Sonakshi." he whispered making her blush and smile at his romanticism. 

Taking his hand in her's she rested her head on his shoulder and gazed out of the window for moments before turning towards him and whispering back, "I've missed you too, I was literally counting hours until I'd see you." "Sonakshi?" he called out,  "Hmm?" she called back "I love you" he said solemnly without any embellishments or big declarations of love, only conveying his feelings for her, making Sonakshi look down and smile; a faint pink blush gracing her cheeks. Looking up after moments she gazed into his deep chocolate brown eyes and said, "I love you too Dev." 

Kissing her on her forehead he pulled her closer to himself and hugged her resting his chin on the top of her head, snuggling herself closer to his chest she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him back with love and longing. 

They sat there hugging each other for a long time just absorbing each other's presence until they were forced back to their previous position because Dev got a call. Sonakshi pulled out the page of the book where she had stopped and resumed reading as Dev negotiated with the client in the background. 

Again buried in the plot of the story Sonakshi didn't realize when Dev's call ended and he went back to gazing at her in bewilderment, "Not again yaar. This girl doesn't fail to surprise me she is buried in that goddamn book inspite of me being here?" and suddenly the mischief returned back to his eyes. "Ab dekhta hoon kaise book padhti hai."  he thought in his head. 

Leaning down he kissed her cheeks and grazed her cheekbones with the back of his hand reveling in their perfectness subconsciously stilling her furious reading momentarily after which she ignored him and went back to reading the book, taking a lock of her hair he played with her hair as he twirled it between his fingers distracting her again, "Dev please na, let me read this chapter it's just getting interesting please." she pleaded with him. "Arrey? Haan haan padho padho maine kab roka tumhe. Go ahead." he said behaving as if he knew nothing, feigning innocence. 

Raising her eyebrows at his statement she gave him a stern look and got back to business making him chuckle at her irritation. He waited for a couple of seconds before he went back to distracting her. Pushing her soft hair on one shoulder he held her soft curls in one hand exposing her long swan neck to him, bending down he placed deep loving kisses on her shoulders effectively stilling her reading, the book now forgotten. As one hand held her hair the other slided down her arm and intertwined itself with her's.

Moving further he kissed her delicate collarbone and went on to kiss her neck grazing his teeth there leaving marks of his love over her. Moaning in pleasure she freed her hand from his and ran a hand through his hair reveling in their soft texture, her moans giving fuel to his already ignited desires. Turning her in his arms he moved down and kissed her neck again passionately and advanced towards her jawline. 

Placing soft kisses on her jawline he slowly advanced towards her lips, tipping her chin up he looked her in the eye, the passion and intensity building up between them, the air thrummed with electricity as he slowly but surely decreased the distance between them. 

His eyes constantly flickered between her eyes and her shivering lips as he stopped inches away from kissing her. He looked her in the eye for the final time to know if she was ready for this and saw what he was looking for, acceptance and desire, she gave him the sign he was waiting for as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck tilting her head up in his direction. Dev wrapped his arm around her holding her tightly and then pushing all thoughts away from his mind he finally ended the distance between their lips, touching his lips to her soft pink one's. 

Hot met cold and imaginary fireworks burst around them as their lips touched, molded and moved in perfect sync with each other sealing the fate of their relationship and binding them in an inseparable bond that would exist for life and beyond that. 

Okay hey hey hey, I'm back here with an OS, this is basically a continuation of my previous OS Attractions de Souvenirs.. And yes, this time it was on the lips @sky23 and palsekar.manti.😳 Hope you all like this one and appreciate it like the previous one. And yes I'll proof read this one later as well I'm too tired. πŸ˜›Do drop in your likes and comments would love to read them and as always constructive criticism is always welcome. Signing off on that note. Sayonara.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Love, 
Kashmi πŸ€—
Edited by Autumn_Hue - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
U write amazingly
Well penned
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh gosh that was awesome...πŸ‘
You're amazing writer...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Keep writing more OS on Devakshi..😊
Choclate... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res...
Will unress it soon and will read it also soon.

Love,
Anushka
diksha0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice OS.
Well written πŸ˜Š
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it!
You write so well!
And the length was good too...all in all a really good os.
But one thing how did paithyum came in?
Sona is Bengali right so how come Tamil?
For I moment I totally felt it was swadarsh!
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ananya925

Loved it!
You write so well!
And the length was good too...all in all a really good os.
But one thing how did paithyum came in?
Sona is Bengali right so how come Tamil?
For I moment I totally felt it was swadarsh!

Hey ananya.. I assume that is your name going by your username.. πŸ˜›

Thank you so much for all the appreciation you gave me and this story.. πŸ˜ƒ. This is actually short compared to my other stories.. Say 4sides of my A4 pages where I write 8 sides.. πŸ˜›. I reduced the length because I didn't want to type so much through phone.. πŸ˜†.

And yes, I'd want to make an honest confession there is actually no relation of Paithyam and Shona its just that I imagined Erica's dusky rough voice saying this word and loving it so much in my mind that I just had to write it down painting my imagination in the minds of my readers too so just a little creative liberty that's all.. 😳Hope it didn't kill the reading mood?? 
Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear Lady... ur DevAkshi os's will surely change pov wen i will be watching serial todayπŸ€—
God Bless u...

Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are awesome... Superb...
raksbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aweesoomeee😳
Shiva trilogy is one of my favourites too😳