India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

I still love you

harshitaloomba1 Goldie
harshitaloomba1
harshitaloomba1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Well today's  episode  was like  I still love you..  It started  with  clearly stating the lost bangle matter  and here swara was  teary  eyed almost  crying. More than heart from  sanskaar  thinking  she took him lightly, the accidental  slap was even less painful for her. Well here  we get a -ve point  in our perfect sanky ki he gets out of control when he gets hurt+angry .. Well any human being does this and I don't have any problem with him doing angry

Then their verbal fight,  must say both were not that wrong 

Next was swara running upstairs. She was hurt, was crying, and down stairs sanskaar was guilty  as well as angry. As usual  a boy has to manaofy in a fight sanky ran on laksh n sujata's advice... 

Hmm kya Karen there in swasan room  swara was crying  Aww the scene was sad, cute, emotional and what not I loved it.. Sanky trying  to apologize to swara was so emotional that I was crying must say vahe nailed it.. 

Ting ting ting. Weeu,weeeu ,were u... Here comes the raglak fire brigade to anguish the fire of swasan fight, all their expressions and talks n dialogues made me laugh must say I loved the duo today

Then the intense sad morning  scene stating I still love you...  Aww swara comes out of the washroom n due to her habit wakes sanky up but he is not there ...now she gets ready n looks at his pic..  

She is moving  through the corridor n the segment  with the pyari nand n BhabhiDead
I must say uttara this is All wrong n u will regret soon..

Before swara the detective could do anything ragu darling comes n distracts her.. Love u for this rags babe. Then sanlak convo ROFL n swasan phone convo Cry well we knew rest of it .. In case it would have been a surprise then surely I would have been scared or have cried butSmile tada .. Swasan meet Embarrassed they way swara ran into his arms aww pls ...Embarrassed
N the last but not the least the precap...Blushing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09ananyasbs12Amreee.Pinky.zeenucharmNupur_5Sanjunikidipali13-LumosMaxima-Monica_Suhasinitiny15

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

Well today's  episode  was like  I still love you..  It started  with  clearly stating the lost bangle matter  and here swara was  teary  eyed almost  crying. More than heart from  sanskaar  thinking  she took him lightly, the accidental  slap was even less painful for her. Well here  we get a -ve point  in our perfect sanky ki he gets out of control when he gets hurt+angry .. Well any human being does this and I don't have any problem with him doing angry

Then their verbal fight,  must say both were not that wrong 

Next was swara running upstairs. She was hurt, was crying, and down stairs sanskaar was guilty  as well as angry. As usual  a boy has to manaofy in a fight sanky ran on laksh n sujata's advice... 

Hmm kya Karen there in swasan room  swara was crying  Aww the scene was sad, cute, emotional and what not I loved it.. Sanky trying  to apologize to swara was so emotional that I was crying must say vahe nailed it.. 

Ting ting ting. Weeu,weeeu ,were u... Here comes the raglak fire brigade to anguish the fire of swasan fight, all their expressions and talks n dialogues made me laugh must say I loved the duo today

Then the intense sad morning  scene stating I still love you...  Aww swara comes out of the washroom n due to her habit wakes sanky up but he is not there ...now she gets ready n looks at his pic..  

She is moving  through the corridor n the segment  with the pyari nand n BhabhiDead
I must say uttara this is All wrong n u will regret soon..

Before swara the detective could do anything ragu darling comes n distracts her.. Love u for this rags babe. Then sanlak convo ROFL n swasan phone convo Cry well we knew rest of it .. In case it would have been a surprise then surely I would have been scared or have cried butSmile tada .. Swasan meet Embarrassed they way swara ran into his arms aww pls ...Embarrassed
N the last but not the least the precap...Blushing

@ bold so true seeing from the divorce drama.
dont u know male lead should be angry young man and female lead should create siyaapas is the motto ofthe serialROFL

changed uttara pari part cannt comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I loved today's episode. IMO swasan fight was very realistic. We often say or do things in our anger but we regret it later. Sanskaar's regret was clearly visible and Swara's anger was also understandable. But at the end of the day if we love someone we just cannot see them in pain. And thats what happened in the episode. The thought of Sankaar being in danger was enough to get her out of her angry bird mode. And he looked so relieved after that hug Embarrassed. I so LOVED it Big smile. Raglak scenes were also pretty cute today. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12Nupur_5harshitaloomba1dipali13

Monica_Suhasini IF-Sizzlerz
Monica_Suhasini
Monica_Suhasini

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
awww loved loved swasan...
Amreee Groupbie
Amreee
Amreee

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
The scene of Swara getting ready while taking a glimpse of sanskars photo was so beautiful n touching...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12harshitaloomba1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top