India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Shaadi usi se karni chahiye jisse hum pyaar karte ho

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Dheere dheere the self realization is paving its way. Swa is now standing at the same position that Adarsh was standing in a few days ago. On one hand was his love and on the other hand was his duties of an Adarsh beta. Similarly on one hand we have Swa's budding feelings for Adarsh and on the other hand she has to fulfill the promise she gave her appa. 

I have always loved the sibling bond in this show and I dont know if I can say anything more that can appreciate this bond. The Brothers united are a treat to watch, they are funny and emotional but such a constant source of support for one another. Similarly Asad and Swa may not be related by blood but the bond they share run deeper than this. 

I still feel that no matter how sensitive Simmi is she should know about her condition. Yes she may not be able to handle it well first but eventually she'll understand and will better take care of herself.

I liked how Jaya took a slight dig at Jaidev by saying that you should always marry someone you love. 

Swa shouting at Adarsh was just her defense mechanism, she has convinced herself that she will do as per Appa's instructions and in order to make sure that she follows through with it she has to push him away. Just how Adarsh said "Lagta hai mohabbat ne Ms Ramakrishnan ke dil pe dastak de di" LOL

Tell me something, is this Jeevan a super human? How did he hear Swadarsh's conversation from such a height? LOL

Again, I wont be able to reply. Tomorrow will be the last day of not replying to the comments I promise you. Thank you all so much for the wishes. Hug

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subbaas-tvParidhi7250mango-piespdp-RD-moonwearerSana_Jannat-Sarcy-VIMAL.SM..Jemimah..pickachu

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I am loving the Sinha bro's bond.Such a refreshing bond to see on TV.

What Jaya said is so true.I liked how she took subtle dig at Jay.

I loved the sad female version of Jiya Re.

Swa is trying so hard to hold her.

Looking forward to the face off Jeevan N Adarsh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpGarima04

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
The siblings bond is amazing, be it the sinha brothers or freesom-Asad!! Its just adorable Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpVIMAL.SM

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Excatly my thoughts,  Dude how did you even guess that something is happening between swadarsh Confused and on the top of that there was no suspicious action Embarrassed  how I wish that to happen LOL . Seriously Jeevan no logic Sleepy
But his anger was justified during practice,  Appa is apparently growing more fond of Mr. Sinha,  another beshtt student in making LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpGarima04VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

The siblings bond is amazing, be it the sinha brothers or freesom-Asad!! Its just adorable Hug

Freedom N Asad bonding is so dam adorable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by Garima04

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Freedom N Asad bonding is so dam adorable.</font>
agreed! I love their theory of aam-papad LOL
spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Wish you good luck for exams! May your focus on studies be Adarsh & reflects in grades! And may you enjoy your Swadheenta afterwards!

So Jivan's Data signals are super powerful it seems!
He can live up to his school girl's image & 'Dude'eem himself by being Jivandata to the sachha pyaar of Swadheenta & Adarsh!
12 years he slogged to be on top category of 500 students of Appa- just to sabotage freedom of choice of Swadheenta!! Bad!
That means he just ratta maroed dance to appease Appa, and doesn't appreciate art as true form!
(Did Appa put up announcement in his academy :  Best student award= my daughter's hand?? Weird logics!)

Hope this siblings bond stays intact with trials of time! After long this pure & fun bond is shown onscreen, and hope it continues till the end.
Sinha Brothers scenes are becoming treat to watch. And glad we get those in each epi.
And Asad is in league of his own! He needs to get best onscreen brother award this year!

BTW, Must applaud Tridha! She was as super As Harshad in selfcontrol, dilemma, Hopeless thoughts scene!

Edited by spdp - 20 April 2016 at 12:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvParidhi7250Garima04-Sarcy-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Jeevan was truly observant of Swa behaviour, even while she walked out of the room. But her meeting with Adarsh just added more fuel to the fire. He is wounded but totally harmless LOL He is just to add thrill in the competition and i wouldnt be surprised if he ends up losing intentionally knowing how much Swa loves Adarsh ! In fact, he himself may back out from the wedding. Anyway, its just a guess work LOL

Loved Adarsh- Swa conversation ...awww he must be enjoying it ROFL  

Swa - Asad ...i was expecting such scene but i wish he had probed her further...

Wishful thinking ...can we have a bit longer female version of Jiya re Embarrassed it will just be perfect ! 

All the best for your exams ! 

Edited by Manonidz - 20 April 2016 at 12:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subbaas-tvspdpGarima04VIMAL.SM

Go to top