Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

When you make a choice, you also choose the consequence !!! (Page 2)

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hello Revathi Smile thank you for reading and sharing your view...yes that's me Swathi Smile ...yes our future does depend on what decisions we make today...we get a chance in our life we use it wisely ...Viplav and dhani better speak before they land up in more trouble...as it is people in that house are ever ready to separate them. Till then take care.

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hey Swathi...thought provoking post...lagta hai ye episode ke saath saath hamari halaat par bi fit hai!!!
Thanx for writing in the tension bhara environment too...hats off to u for that...I cant share my views as my mind is out of thoughts...Sorry for that but I appreciate with the hard hitting  morals u bring in  n interwined with the characters

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Heya Swati..Embarrassed
Great writing onve again..
Hiding the truth..telling lies..blindly follows watever her in laws demanding.. not to paid heed even once wat her hubby's perspective is.. is the most irritating thing about her frm day 1.. may b she's doing it fr the consolation of snatching their son wch she doesn't deserve may b..Confused bt no growth in her character regarding ths.. I hope they strengthen these loose points in her character now... it's high time..Embarrassed

MF is filled with same stuff.. ur topic was disappear somewhere..Embarrassed

Edited by NusiSg - 21 April 2016 at 6:20am
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hey Mehr Smile thank you for reading and commenting dear...yea that's true everyone's tensed...the news is only like that...lets hope some miracle happens and saves our show. Lets hope for the best.
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Hello Nuss thank you for reading and sharing your view...listening to elders is not the main issue but she should remember that everyone was against her since day 1 ...she needs to understand who is her well wisher and who isn't...if she keeps making foolish decisions then they will end up in big trouble which she never thought of...koi baat nahi hojata hai LOL mauhol dekha na kal se...this is least i can do to come up with moral lessons. Till then take care.
Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hi pearl,
U r brilliant as usual.u pick these thoughts from d episodes of a serial but ur thoughts r more than a serial.that's what I love abt ur thoughts.
I feel so sad today...ishq is going to end may b.will miss u all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
hi swathi...  yes I  agree with the moralistic side you touch on this   time..  I totally accept in prioritising  in life.. its a mindset to methotical  way of life.. for if we dont we will be swamped by countless issues that come at us,all at once..   viplav's health comes first your are correct.. but dhani the nurse is linked to viplav's health. bua makes it her business to make it her priority to find out more  about this carer.. as she might pose problems  for what Bua has in mind  for viplav..
With regards to choice..,swathi.. some are made for us.. others are informed choices we make our selves..  dashrant and his lie is a choice imposed on viplav and dhani... that they should   not break bua ' heart is a   choice they make.. in agreement.. and yes swathi  as you mention inyour title..    they bear the brunt of their informed choice..   an invasion of more  cover ups they have to do.. much to their discomfort.. cheers mate yet another    sensible post that relates well to the mood of the episode..love hammie

premparbat

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hello Dr Joy Smile good to see you...thank you for reading and commenting dear...abhi miss mat bolo LOL abb kaha bahg rahe hai LOL don't feel sad let's hope some miracle shall save our show...never give up till the very end ...till then take care.

Tahsinomi

Go to top