Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Heya Swati..😳
Great writing onve again..
Hiding the truth..telling lies..blindly follows watever her in laws demanding.. not to paid heed even once wat her hubby's perspective is.. is the most irritating thing about her frm day 1.. may b she's doing it fr the consolation of snatching their son wch she doesn't deserve may b..😕 bt no growth in her character regarding ths.. I hope they strengthen these loose points in her character now... it's high time..😳

MF is filled with same stuff.. ur topic was disappear somewhere..😳Edited by NusiSg - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Mehr 😊 thank you for reading and commenting dear...yea that's true everyone's tensed...the news is only like that...lets hope some miracle happens and saves our show. Lets hope for the best.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Nuss thank you for reading and sharing your view...listening to elders is not the main issue but she should remember that everyone was against her since day 1 ...she needs to understand who is her well wisher and who isn't...if she keeps making foolish decisions then they will end up in big trouble which she never thought of...koi baat nahi hojata hai ðŸ˜† mauhol dekha na kal se...this is least i can do to come up with moral lessons. Till then take care.
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi pearl,
U r brilliant as usual.u pick these thoughts from d episodes of a serial but ur thoughts r more than a serial.that's what I love abt ur thoughts.
I feel so sad today...ishq is going to end may b.will miss u all.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi swathi...  yes I  agree with the moralistic side you touch on this   time..  I totally accept in prioritising  in life.. its a mindset to methotical  way of life.. for if we dont we will be swamped by countless issues that come at us,all at once..   viplav's health comes first your are correct.. but dhani the nurse is linked to viplav's health. bua makes it her business to make it her priority to find out more  about this carer.. as she might pose problems  for what Bua has in mind  for viplav..
With regards to choice..,swathi.. some are made for us.. others are informed choices we make our selves..  dashrant and his lie is a choice imposed on viplav and dhani... that they should   not break bua ' heart is a   choice they make.. in agreement.. and yes swathi  as you mention inyour title..    they bear the brunt of their informed choice..   an invasion of more  cover ups they have to do.. much to their discomfort.. cheers mate yet another    sensible post that relates well to the mood of the episode..love hammie
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Dr Joy ðŸ˜Š good to see you...thank you for reading and commenting dear...abhi miss mat bolo ðŸ˜† abb kaha bahg rahe hai ðŸ˜† don't feel sad let's hope some miracle shall save our show...never give up till the very end ...till then take care.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Hammie ðŸ˜Š thank you for reading and sharing your view ...yes that's true we need to set our priorities right...everyone's priority is different and one shall act accordingly...bua has her own secret mission to complete and yes she will not let any obstacles be created for her.

Haste makes waste...the decision according to everyone in AN was taken out of blue and it did result in trouble for dhani, viplav and others as well...though the reason why DT made such a decision is another thing...to go ahead with such an idea of dhani is a quick decision as well...and it did land her in trouble.Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for posting a late reply.
Yet another lovely thought!

Every action/ choice you make has its own consequence.
Whether the consequence is to ones liking  or not is  a difft. matter.
But again counting from  past experiences,  one can make informed choices, thus leading to a consequence of their liking.

Dhani is still very naive in such matters & also very respectful of her elders  and hence
she never thought twice before accepting Dadajis advice to keep her marriage a secret.
So now she has to face the consequence of her  choice & deal with all the messiness that comes along.

Thanks again for a thoughtful post dear!

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Mishfan ðŸ˜Š thank you for reading and sharing your view...true past experiences can help in making a wise decision and one can have a better idea of the results one expects.

I agree dhani is respectful towards her elders but one or the other day she must be aware of what her decisions can lead to...the way we say its easier said than done it applies here as well...she may have said she can manage it but she lands herself in a mess and not able to manage things very well...till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago