When you make a choice, you also choose the consequence !!!

Posted: 7 years ago

In life problems may be classified as big or small...now we need to determine which problems need to be addressed first and which one can be dealt later on. Else we will be wasting large part of part of our lives dealing with unnecessary things.

We need to consider few things before we deal with any situation...

1 Is it issue really important ?? Do we need to address it right now can't it wait for a while? 

2 How does one's reaction have an impact on the people involved ??

If one makes simple things complicated then initially one may feel they are quite satisfied but they do have to face the consequences of their reaction. There is a saying "Every action has a reaction and everything we do or say has an effect" Our actions do affect people around us, we need to be careful what we say or do, it's not just about us all the time.

The saying holds true...Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill... Sometimes people take up a small issue which is insignificant and then think later on blow it out of proportion, make a big deal out of it. These methods are used by some people for personal gains to deviate the facts make the insignificant issues more important than it is.

We need to understand that our actions do have an affect people around us...we need to be careful about what we say or do, it's not always about us. Words once spoken cannot be taken back.

The saying holds true "Every action we take has a consequence and sometimes we need to consider the consequences before we take an action" ie we need to think before we act.

Dadi Bua has involved herself with Dhani who is now a nurse more than required...she went to extent of going to the ashram as well...She herself has some hidden motives and she make a big issue out of dhani's disappearance. 

She is staying there for two days and she keeps making issue out of nothing...is viplav's health important or the nurse's personal details for her.

Dhani has chosen to go ahead with DT and she didn't think the issue would turn out be complicated, little did she know that bua is going to make big issue of it...she should have thought of the consequences...her act may be innocent one but people may take undue advantage of that and may create problems for her and her loved ones.

With extreme difficulties dhani and viplav have been accepted then why did she chose to hide their marriage when they did nothing wrong...one never knows what will happen any moment, now dadi bua might definitely create more problems for her and viplav...viplav did warn her to speak the truth but none paid head to his words.

They have to think of numerous ways to dodge from Dadi bua's questions...now it involves even her family(ashram) members and they might get worried as well...it somehow involved so many people in this issue.

Dhani for once needs to think of viplav and her mother, pay heed to their advice rather than just blindly going by what her sasural esp DT says without thinking of the consequences.

Sometimes we must think of all sort of possibilities (whether it might happen or not) and then come to a decision ...as it may sometimes involve many people around us, they might get affected by our choices.

Do share your views.😊

Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Very nice post pearl..😃 Love the title too...
Sometimes we must think of all sort of possibilities (whether it might happen or not) and then come to a decision ...as it may sometimes involve many people around us, they might get affected by our choices.

@ BOLD so truedear
Hi Swathi ,

I really appreciate the effort that you make daily for such thoughtful posts.  Such  a great post.

Yes consequences should be considered while making choices. We do that in every day life . Big  or small decisions most of us analyse using past experiences , ponder pros and cons and make a judgement call.

But not all choices can be made in that manner as there is always that big unknown. We all take a leap of faith eventually after all that analysis . Whatever  the consequence and outcome is left to our fates. 

Also A consequence should not be the biggest or only factor in our choice . What I mean not every thing should be driven by how it will end.  At times the journey itself has more potential than the destination. You know the unbeaten  and lesser taken path may result in something you had never thought .

This choice and consequence equation is a pattern that has been set thru ages.  Like a mathematical problem . People who take risks often find different results and endings..

Thought of a consequence is limiting and hampers growth.

Having said that making an informed decision is not foolishness. As long as one is prepared that your choice can go either ways half of your work is done.

I hope I m making sense..its very late right now.

Awesome post ! Swathi !
Refreshing to read your insightful moral messages for every episode. Great effort ! 
Well said pearl...👏👏👏
Life is a matter of choice not matter of chance...
So our future depends upon d decision v r making today...shld think of each n very possibilities...as u told but to hurt with d truth...

Viplav n dhaani r creating d prblms for self by supporting DT...better spit out d truth...😊

Hey ur name is swati? Replies me dekha isliye pucha?
Hey Rama 😊 thank you for reading and commenting dear. Till then take care.
Hello Ratna 😊...thank you so much for the appreciation ...thank you for reading and sharing your view...yes that's true the consequences doesn't lie within our hands ...fate indeed cannot be fought, what ever shall happen shall happen.

We can only think of the path we can chose what happens in the end is uncertain i agree, we may need to change our decisions now and then accordingly...yes very true the path not taken by others ie by taking risks may end up giving results which may be unexpected. 

You are right Ratna when one keeps their focus only on the end results then the time which could be spent on finding out the path may go in vain...time lost cannot be regained. Thank you for sharing your perspective. Till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Hello Archana 😊 thank you for reading and commenting dear...till then take care.
Hello Revathi 😊 thank you for reading and sharing your view...yes that's me Swathi 😊 ...yes our future does depend on what decisions we make today...we get a chance in our life we use it wisely ...Viplav and dhani better speak before they land up in more trouble...as it is people in that house are ever ready to separate them. Till then take care.
Hey Swathi...thought provoking post...lagta hai ye episode ke saath saath hamari halaat par bi fit hai!!!
Thanx for writing in the tension bhara environment too...hats off to u for that...I cant share my views as my mind is out of thoughts...Sorry for that but I appreciate with the hard hitting  morals u bring in  n interwined with the characters