Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN FF DESTINED LOVE STORY #2 last part pg 146 updated (Page 38)

Nimisaxena Groupbie
Nimisaxena
Nimisaxena

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Wow ...beautiful update...Clap

manan r so adorable couple...Loved them...and  finally manan r marriedDancing
cavya r sweethearts...
Bond between cabir, abhi and nandu was superb...
Their 1st nightEmbarrassed it was so romantic...
nxt part continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Redcrystal

assuuu Goldie
assuuu
assuuu

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Det gt marrird...
Vry nyc...
Cbt soon..

Redcrystal

ROOP0605 Goldie
ROOP0605
ROOP0605

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
superb

Redcrystal

mini_manan Goldie
mini_manan
mini_manan

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Beautiful update..
Finally married happened..
Amazing..
Loved it.
Cont soon.

Redcrystal

Hetal.D Senior Member
Hetal.D
Hetal.D

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Finally manan are married. Now let's c d reation of fab3 n aryamaan...wow. Can't wait.pl update NXT part soon.thanx for d pm

Redcrystal

navneetdhandal Senior Member
navneetdhandal
navneetdhandal

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged
waiting for update dear???
plzz update soon..

Redcrystal

Redcrystal Senior Member
Redcrystal
Redcrystal

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Promo

Part 14

"Manik , where are you... Did you even remember the time of the party... It was 8pm... And  Now it's 8:20... We are late... you are not even here yet..." As soon as Manik picked up the call Nandini started talking without even letting Manik say hello. 
"Nandini Nandini relax... Hold your horses... I'm on my way I'll be there in 15minutes... So just calm down..." Manik puts  the phone on the speaker so that he can drive and talk. 
"Tumhe pata hai na... That this party is specially for you because you won the competition... And tum hi late jaaoge tou Acha lagega Kya.." Nandini was still at the point that they're going to be late for the party...
"Not just me.. Cabir bhi late hoga... He is with me.. We both are coming to pick you up..." He said. 
"Hey Nandini... How are you.. Don't worry we will reach  on time... " Cabir greeted Nandini. 
"And Manik is the heart of the party... Uska late jaana tou banta hai... And imagine you and Manik entering the hall and all eyes on you... How does that look"Cabir continues. 
Manik increased the speed of the car to reach there on time. 
"I don't want to be in the spotlight... I wanted to stay away from this publicity... But Manik why did you stop me from going to the party alone...Ab tak tou I would've reached there..." Nandini was very irritated because she was never late anywhere. And she wanted to avoid going with Manik because of the circumstances.
"I wanted to see you in that dress which I gave you Yaar... Sab se pehle main Tumhe dekhna chahta tha.. That's why I stopped you..." Manik said very lovingly. 
Nandini blushed hearing him. 
"Ab blush karna band Karo... And exactly 10 minutes ke baad come down...ok.." 
"Manik... Kya kar raha hai... Yeh Tera romance baad mein continue kar Lena... Filhaal concentrate on the road... Thodi speed kam kar..." Cabir interrupted him getting panicked with the way Manik was driving. 
Manik tried to break the car but it didn't go through... 
Manik looked at Cabir with a blank face and tried to break again. 
Phone was still on the speaker. 
"Manik.. Drive carefully... Speeding karne ki zaroorath nahi hai... Take your time..." Nandini said. 
"Cabir breaks nahi lag raha..." He started to concentrate  now as he figured that the breaks is not working. 
"Don't joke around Manik... Dekh mera dil Bahut kamzor hai... Mazaakh mutt kar..." Cabir took lightly. 
"I'm not joking damn it... Breaks are not working... I can't control the car..." Manik was really worried now. 
"Guys what's going on... Manik Cabir... Are you guys ok..." Nandini was also worried now. 
"Nandini I'll call you in a minute..." Manik was about to cut the phone... But Nandini screamed. 
"Nooo... Don't hang up... Stay online... What's happening... " Nandini asked. 
"It's nothing... I think breaks mein Kuch problem hai..." Manik wanted to calm her down but he himself doesn't know what's happening.
"Manik leave the accelerator... Maybe the speed will go down..." Cabir's hand was sweating but he didn't want to show his fear to Manik so he was looking at the road and the traffic. 
"I am... But this stupid car is not slowing down... I don't know what's wrong with it... " Manik is frustrated because firstly the cars breaks not working and secondly Nandini is hearing everything. 
"Manik Cabir Kya hua... Are you guys ok... Say something... Talk to me..." Nandini is pacing her room with restlessness not knowing what to do how to help...
"Maniiik... Watch out... Yaar main Abhi marna nahi chahta... Please kuch kar..." Cabir is scared to death  with the way things are going. 
Manik is trying all his best dodging the cars coming in the way to manage the road but the speed of the car was not coming in control and the breaks are gone. 
"Guys Kuch tou bolo... " Nandini asked again...
"Nandini... You know na I love you... So don't worry I will come to you... Wait for me..." Manik diverted his mind to calm Nandini... 
"I love you too Manik and I trust you..." As soon as Nandini says the word love she heard Cabir's scream...
"Maniiik..., " 
BOOM...
"Maniiik..." Nandini screamed standing in her room. 

Hello people 

I know I'm late 
I was busy with my exams in fact I'm still busy 
But I couldn't keep myself away from writing 

Padh padh ke dimaag ka dahi ban Gaya 
So I'm giving you this dhamakedaar promo
So guess what's going on 

I know some of you are still having their finals 
And some are on vacation 
So whenever you have time tell me 
What's going on
I'll give the full update in few days 
ASAP 

So please pray for me 
And thanks for liking both of my stories 

I'm planing to start another story once I'm done with my finals
I will be free and  I have a very good idea in my mind
If you guys co operate and say ok then I will give you the prologue

Thank you once again for everything 
Take care and stay blessed 
And always keep smiling.

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

teerakshaamuroseathirasasikumarmayyshristi_todicuteprintzaragmailcomshreeyashetye95bhuman3Papasdoll2564558gudi7pragya18khusboo18srijakhammampalAmanKaur01mamta_1907Afrin.shaikhJyothichinnumanan_aggarwalcandy39cleonebby7janusingh21potterhead1234xini123tiara.raoIqra.07niti06aishu8794Aliyamemon001angelswetamishtii2zam52SangaviFantasyworld04lovelyaquaurbabiefriends0592AMAAYAasadloveszoyahs77ksh_nshikhaamodigurl_coolParthniti_mananswarobi1Kavikrishsweetarchiekk.4Claire_Dshalini16guptaanj521samiksha_2593wonderstar13sabhanamhRaksha.SareenSweetsuraiya2DesaiKparimala94elsaannareet0143912212221barkhachawla95styletheworldsinghaldisha12LUCKYRICKLYnita24tchhabrathamannamanan1archu_asoksneha_glamarousSreeja_babuCute_Inayakavyachmegha94kumarishruti1997qamarkhan87MaNan_AngelSakshi_mahetaarunsunita_gmcutypie04manya_189zarakhanarloverpayal94AsthaVerma92dhillon90absnadsshaan...Tiara115rockstarlover

cutypie04 IF-Dazzler
cutypie04
cutypie04

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Interesting promo
Update soonnn

Redcrystal

Go to top