Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN FF DESTINED LOVE STORY #2 last part pg 146 updated (Page 116)

Vandyandy Goldie
Vandyandy
Vandyandy

Posted: 06 October 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank u crystal ...
At least EK promo TOH DIYA...HEHEHEH

AACHA promo hai...
Manik Nandu slept in a store room ...ufff KESSE dost hai ...
Important day and one wants his/her family's lay to be there...

I think Rishab HOGA...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Redcrystal

Friendsforever9 Goldie
Friendsforever9
Friendsforever9

Posted: 06 October 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome promo 
I think it's Nandini's family 
Update soon.. 

Redcrystal

Nimisaxena Groupbie
Nimisaxena
Nimisaxena

Posted: 06 October 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome Promo....
may be nandini's family on d door ...
excited for update...
continue soon...

Redcrystal

MAshah Groupbie
MAshah
MAshah

Posted: 07 October 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Marrying for the third time wow

This is something
This story somewhat semis like continuation from
The end of seasons one
It looks like after Manik's and Cabir's accident happens in season one and
Your story is continuing from there
But nice thinking
Kaash real kyy mein bhi manan ki shaadi hoti
It would really be a treat to all us viewers

But you writers are giving us all our imaginations
And keeping the love for manan alive

Hats of to you guys
All of you

Thanks for that

Redcrystal

Vandyandy Goldie
Vandyandy
Vandyandy

Posted: 15 October 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hey crystal 
Update soon plz...
Promo DEKHKAR gayab HOGAYE ...

Redcrystal

Redcrystal Senior Member
Redcrystal
Redcrystal

Posted: 16 October 2016 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Part 21

Somewhere in Delhi central jail after the midnight.

A woman entered with her poise personality and stiff figure. It was after midnight and almost all the prisoners were sleeping. 
The path was echoed by the sound of her heals and disturbing the sleep of the other prisoners. They shift there positions and swear under their breath and went back to sleep. 
She stood in front of a cell and waited for the constable to opened the lock. As she entered the cell she heard the relief breath of the prisoner. 
"It's about time Mrs M that you showed up..." but before he continued the whole cellar was echoed with the sound of a slap. 
"How could you??? How could you missed it Harshad??? How could you missed the target... I would be very happy if you would have killed him and went to jail... then I would have given you the reward which you would have cherished for lifetime... how could you even missed it with such a small distance..." 

"What Manik Malhotra zinda hai..." he barked covering his cheek with his palm. 
"But I shot in his heart.." he was shocked with the revelation. 
"Well I guess he had so many people to pray for his life so he survived. And on the other hand Nandini is in the picture. Woh wapas aa gayi hai... pata nahi kahan se..." she throws a piece of news paper on his face that falls on the floor. 
He lift it up and checked on the front page and got the shock of his life. Manik and Nandini were standing in the middle and two old aged men and one middle aged man was standing beside them. 
He started reading the information that was given. And his facial expressions changed into a mixture of panic and shocked. 

"Mrs M did you read it... it says that they were legally married now and Mr. M, I mean your ex has transferred almost all of his wealth to their names..." he looked up to face her again. 
"I know already, don't explain me again.." she went straight to him and fist his collar of the dirty jail shirt. "I gave you so many chances to finish them off, but you failed again and again and again... even 8 years ago you missed the chance and now you missed it again... I cannot trust you anymore Harshad..." she pushed him with a hard jerk that he fall back on the stone bed. And she was about to walk out. 
He got up straightening himself quickly and came close to her and hold her arm. "Nyonika you just can't leave me here.. I didn't know that Manik survived, otherwise I would have tried all my best to go out from here and do my unfinished job... give me one last chance... I will definitely finish what I left...". He begged in front of her. 
"No use Harshad... if anything happens to them, then the property will directly go to trust funds all over the world. And we will not get a single penny... it's final now that I only have space academy left for me...". She sound so disappointed that Harshad too felt down. Then he came back in a second to the reality. 

"Common Mrs. M. You are giving up... I don't believe it... just because the property is gone doesn't mean that it will not come back to us.. don't tell me that you are just letting go millions of dollars(crores of rupees) just like that..." he said and smirked. 
Nyonika looked at him with a questioning look. 
"Trust me... I won't let that happen... you just take me out from here... and leave the rest on me..." 
"And what will you do..." she folded her hands on her chest and asked with confusion. 
He said some stuff in a whispering tone that only they can here. " abhi itna hi... tomorrow is my hearing just arrange something for me and take me back to Mumbai... I'll handle from there..." Harshad smirked dangerously that even Nyonika was influenced by his confidence.
"But they are not in Mumbai..." she said. 
"If they are at the other side of the world I will find them... you don't worry.. you just have to trust me for one more time..." he came forward and gave her a side hug. To which she got surprised. She jerked it away and left from there. 

It was a very beautiful morning and very fresh too with the freshness of the oceans breeze and the chirps of the birds close to their ears. The sun has not risen yet but one person is already awake. And that is Nandini because she couldn't sleep properly as she has to wake up early to get back to girl's room and send Manik to his room. 
"Manik manik... get up..." Nandini shook him by his shoulder which was completely on her chest with all his weight on her. His leg was wrapped around her waist that she couldn't move an inch. 

"Ummm... sone do naa Nandini... Abhi subah nahi hui hai..." Manik whispered in a very sleepy tone. 
"Aiyyappa.. yeh Mujhe phasaayega..." she blabbers strugglingto free herself from his grip. "Manik subah ho gai... please letme go and you too go in the room.. agar kisi ko pata chala tou Acha nahi hoga..." she was trying to remove his left hand from her but he was not budging at all. 
"Oh ho... you didn't let me sleep in the night too... let me sleep.." he settled his face more into her neck and said. 
She somehow managed to free her hands. "Listen Mukti and Aliya will feel bad.. last night Maine tumhari baat Maani na... now your turn to listen to me please utt jaao..." she tried to get up. 
"Ok.. Ek shart pe.." he has to make conditions at this time too. 
"Bolo jaldi bolo..." she is getting worried that what if the two girls wake up and not finding her with them how will they react. 
"Kiss me.." he lift his face and asked with half opened eyes and a cute smile. 
She pecked his lips and pushed him again. 
"No not like this... give me a nice and s**y kiss..." he didn't agree on the small peck. 

"Manik please baad mein naa... Abhi tum apne room mein jaakar so jao..." she pleaded him. But he is not in a mood to listen to her. He dipped his head and his lips met hers. 

He pressed his lips with a soft tender touch. Then his kiss became passionate. 

Nandini could barely breath. The feel of his mouth on hers has already taken away the life out of her. His lips were soft but still firm on hers. He teased her with gentle stokes through his tongue. She responded equally to him. With a slow licking on her lips he make her open her mouth and his tongue slid inside. He grazed her lips and teeth and tasted the morning taste of hers which is making him more intoxicating. 

She groaned totally turned on. His hand were roaming on her ribs and her stomach and her waist. Clutching her parts. 
Manik can feel her sensitive parts are responding to his touches. Her body throbbed, but it's so unfortunate that this can't go further. 
" Manik..." she whispered as soon as he left her mouth to breath. 
His large hand settled on her tiny stomach. He gripped her tighter and then he released her. 
He pulled himself back and leaned his forehead on hers. 
" I'm sorry... I couldn't control.." he smiled and pecked her nose. 
"Few more days... than you don't have to control..." she touched his cheek with love. 
After gathering herself she pushed him to make him sit. This time he didn't argue but his mood was a little off. 
"Kya yaar... apni wife ke saath time spend karne par bhi paabandi hai... this is not fair.. I don't want to agree on this condition..." his eyes were still closed and he was mumbling in his sleepy position. 

Nandini stands up and pulled him by holding his hands. She kissed his cheek and smiled on his cuteness. 
"Aww Mela baby... bas kuch hi din... phir tou main tumhari hi hoon, I'm all yours..." she said and started folding the mattress and the blanket so that no one can figure out their little secret. 

"Acha ab tum chalo... let me go and check on Mukti and Aliya..." she said dragging him outside and pushing him inside his room.

After settling him on the bed she went to the girls room. To her good luck both were sound asleep. She went to the washroom and freshen up. And came down to make herself coffee. Sleep is gone from her eyes. And as it is Manik is not beside her so she couldn't sleep. 

She was enjoying her coffee when she saw Mukti was stepping down the stairs rubbing her eyes. 
"Good morning Mukti... you are awake so early..." Nandini wished her with cheerfulness. 
"Haan yaar actually new place na so I couldn't sleep... and waise bhi we were so sober last night that we didn't gulped down a single peg.." she said settling herself on the chair. 
Aliya too joined them after few minutes. "You guys left me all alone in the room..." she whined as soon as she rest herself on the couch. 
"Waise... Nandini why do I get a feeling that you were not next to us in the night..." as Aliya says her doubt Mukti too added. 
"Haina haina... even I felt that..." she waved her hand towards Nandini and Aliya and said. "Nandini tum kahin Manik ke paas tou nahi gayi naa..." 

Nandini chokes on her coffee and got startled. 
"Be careful Nandini..." Aliya in spite of her doubts came to her and rubbed Nandini's back. 
"I'm fine..." Nandini gulped her own saliva and said. "Woh actually I was... using the washroom often in the night so maybe that's why you guys didn't felt me... you know it's that time of the month..." she hesitantly said a lie feeling guilty. 
"Ohh... ohhh." Mukti realized the situation. " Arey yaar phir tou koi faida nahi hua tum dono ko alag rakhne ka... waste ho Gaya yeh chance..." Mukti said shaking her head. 
"You are absolutely right Mukti. We should think About something else now..." Aliya also joined her. 
"No no please... don't do any such thing.. warna wo tumhara dost hai na... wo chup nahi rahega... so bas itna punishment kafi hai..." Nandini said suddenly. 
Aliya and Mukti exchanged their and was mute for a few seconds. Then they bursts into laughter holding their empty stomachs. Nandini too smiled with them. 
"Don't worry choti... we know how your monster is... I'm sure he is giving you a real hard time because of this punishment. But woh pyaar tou tumhe bahut karta hai na, so cheer up uss ko mana lenge..." Mukti got up and side hugged Nandini. 

Navy's joined them too. "Subah subah tum log yahan Kya kar rahe ho..." she said pouring herself orange juice from the fridge. "Hume theek se neend nahi aayi..." 
"Same here yaar... even we couldn't sleep properly." Aliya said. 
"Navya tumhari tabiyat kaisi hai... tum theek ho naa... I mean yesterday after the journey and new place... everything fine with you???" Nandini asked Navya getting worried for her. 

"Haan Haan hum bilkul theek hai. Bas thoda thakaan ho jaati hai.. tumhe tou pata hai na.. Abhi yeh uneasiness tou delivery tak rahegi haina..." Navya replied. 
"Wow yahan tou subah subah puri mehfil jami hai..." Cabir came too.
"Mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai... khane mein Kya hai..." he asked checking in the fridge. 
"Bahut kuch hai... aa jao..." Nandini said showing all the delicacies that was set up by the servants of the house before even they woke up. Cabir started munching on the Apple. 

"What yaar... yeh kaisi condition hai tum logo ki... apni hi biwi ke aaath time spend karne par paabandi laga di..." Manik came down being fresh but with an irritating face and tone. 
'Oh ho... he woke up at the wrong side of the bed today... iske Ander ka sher kahin jaag na jaaye...' Cabir thought. " what happened Manik, didn't you sleep properly last night..." Cabir asked. 
"Nothing..." Manik gave a look to him. "Waise bhi teri dosti dekh ki Maine... tu ne group badal liya... jab Mujhe Teri ziyada zaroorath thi tabhi tune Mujhe akela chod diya... beimaan..." he was acting totally dramatic in front of Nandini and all the other girls. 
And in return all the girls started giggling. Including Nandini. 
"Hans lo... maza aa raha hai na tum sab ko... jab meri baari aayegi na... main bhi gin gin ke badla loonga..." he sat on a chair and Nandini offered him a glass of juice. He gulped down in one go with irritation. 
She gave a wide smile to him. 
"Cabir tune mera kaam kar diya na..." he asked changing the whole topic. 
"Yup... everything is done... but you have to come with me after the breakfast..." Cabir answered doing some gestures with his eyes. 
"Yeh kaunse kaam ki baat ho rahi hai..." Nandini asked both of them looking at them one by one. 
"What's cooking in between both of you... Kya chupa rahe ho..". Mukti asked. 
"Kuch nahi yaar... it boys talk... it has nothing to do with you..."Cabir tried to divert them and it worked. 
"Guys Dhruv kahan hai..." Aliya asked. 
"Maybe he is sleeping... koi hai nai na disturb karne ke liye... so he is taking his sweet sleep..." Manik said looking at Aliya. He knows that Aliya is avoiding Dhruv for a long time now. It's about time she has to think seriously about their relationship. 

Scroll down 

Edited by Redcrystal - 16 October 2016 at 6:29pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbfarhanabitheNoorain666mayyanusha1996_shanzaaa_manan28MasrathFatimaA1110trishadutta15mashureddypranavikhusboo18gudi7meshikamamta_1907jiya96Nimisaxenaxini123sonpriAliyamemon001AMAAYASangaviFantasyworld04lovelyaquakirti0123forumloveAmmu20friends0592ksh_ngurl_coolshikhaamodikk.4nandu00srNicky31princess0801asdfgstyletheworldelsaannaSonu137sabhanamhSweetsuraiya2samiksha_2593Sehjalramamananfannavneetdhandal912212221LUCKYRICKLYnita24Rita_gurung43mylifeplfsamiamalhotraROOP0605thamannamanan1soothupriyasmileyVandyandyVidhiarora1sneha_glamarousassuuujamunamanikFriendsforever9Sreeja_babuCute_Inayashruti1997Cookidevilkhushivanivartikaarshuaarqamarkhan87shaanmaananum_6jesse93manya_189zarakhanarloverAsthaVerma92aseelashaharunsunita_gmpayal94sws2Tiara115riyaparoabsnadsdhillon90rockstarlover

Redcrystal Senior Member
Redcrystal
Redcrystal

Posted: 16 October 2016 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

In the afternoon after lunch. 
"Yeh sab kahan chale Gaye Navya, did they say where they are going... " Nandini said while coming out of her room. She slept after the lunch. 
"Hume Manik Aur Cabir ka tou pata Nahi... Haan Aliya and multi  went to check nearby stores for some nice gowns and accessories for the functions... and dhruv went with them..." Navya said drinking her juice.
"You slept for a while nai... tumhari tabiyat to theek hai..." Navya asked seeing Nandini rubbing her eyes. 
"Haan who raat ko barabar neend nahi hui na issiliye..." Nandini sat on the couch next to her. Navya have no idea that Nandini slept with Manik in the store room.

"Nandini two three days mein tumhari shaadi hai Aur tum bilkul bhi dulhan Nahi lag rahi ho... jao kuch ache se kapde pehno Aur apna huliya bhi sudharo..." navya said studying  her not so good clothes and a little messy hair.

"kitni ajeeb baat hai na Navya... kismet ne Hume mujhe Aur Manik ko ek doosre se 8 years dur rakha... and now.. who hamari shaadi Kara rahi hai... in every way possible..." Nandini said thoughtfully.  
Navya too smiled and said" kismet tum dono ko Aise jodna chahti hai ki tum dono phir kabhi Alag na ho... Aur dekhna... mata rani tum dono per hamesha apni kripa banake rekhengi..." Navya touched her hands. 
"Agar amms ya chachi hoti tou.. woh tumhe aisi haalat mein bilkul bhi Nahi baithne deti..." Navya said getting mad. " go and change into something good..." 

Nandini became sad remembering her family. This is the third time she is going to get married to Manik, but her family is not present. She suddenly start missing chacha chachi and her brother Rishab. She didn't met him for two years. He must be   done with his college. 
"I'm sorry Nandini...". Nandini heard Navya and turned with a surprise.
"Sorry kyun bol rahi ho..." Nandini asked her. 
"Humne tumhe Sab ki yaad dila di..." Navya said. "Tum sab ko miss kar rahi ho na.." she asked. 
"Miss tou kar rahi hoon... but I don't know how to tell them and what to tell them... I mean of course they will be happy hearing about my marriage... but what if they get upset that I already got married without them..." Nandini was being confused and then she became sad also not being with them at her most important days of her life. 
Just then they heard the door bell..
"Main dekhti hoon..." Before Navya get up Nandini walked towards the door.
As soon as she opens the door her eyes popped out and her jaw fell open. She covered her mouth with both of her hands. 

"Oh my God, Chachi, Chacha..." she jumped and hugged Chachi. "Aap log.." she was so surprised that she couldn't talk out of shock. 
"Chal main tujh se baat nahi kar rahi... tu ne tou hume yaad bhi nahi kiya.. woh tou Manik ki wajah se hum yahan aaye hai... warna.. tu yeh shaadi bhi hamare baghair kar Leti hai na.." Chachi faked her anger and blurted out..
"Oh ho Shanno ji... aap bhi aate hi shikayat le kar baith gayi... thoda saans tou le lijiye..." Chacha Ji said and Nandini went and hugged him with teary eyes. 
"Arey Nandu rone ki koi baat nahi hai ab tou hum sab aa Gaye hai na.. dekho... Amma Rishab.." Chacha ji rubbed her back. 
"Rishab.." Nandini went and hugged Rishab. "I missed you.. so much..." she sniffed again with happiness. 
"Me too Dii... and congratulations on your wedding..." they all have a very happy time meeting and greeting each other. 
"Amms... I was missing you too..." she said hugging her. 
"Haan Kanna... when Manik told us about your friends plan I was so happy for you.. see Aiyyappa is making your relation with Manik so strong by getting you married so many times... God bless you kanna..." Amms blessed her kissing her forehead. 

"Waise Nandu... yeh Mangalsutra aur yeh sindoor tujhe bahut suit kar raha hai... badi hi pyaari lag rahi hai tu..." Chachi said hugging her with love. Nandini blushed and bend her head down. 
"Kya chachi aap Abhi Abhi  naraaz thi aur naraazgi khatam..." Manik came and bothered  Chachi. 
"Apni beti se bhi koi ziyaada der naraaz reh sakta hai bhala..." Chachi kissed Nandini's forehead. 
"Main tou bahut khush hoon ki kam se kam meri beti ko apni khushiyaan waapas tou mili." Chachi touched both Manik's and Nandini's chin and kissed them. 

"Yeh lo bhai saara luggage aa Gaya..." it was a familiar voice which makes everyone turned to the back. 
"Abhimanyu, you too.. when did you reached..." Nandini was surprised to see him. 
"Ohh tou it was all a surprise for you... no one told you anything right, I was in the same flight with your family you know..." Abhimanyu said. 
Everyone walked inside and went to get fresh. Nandini arranged food for them. Meanwhile Aliya Mukti and Dhruv also came back from the shopping. 

Mukti and Abhimanyu came face to face again one more time. 
Abhimanyu was looking forward to this meeting because he wanted to know Mukti's decision as he already knows that Mukti also feels the same thing about him. 
He came in the kitchen to help Nandini but instead of her he found Mukti there drinking water. 
"Wow look who I found.. mera tou aaj good luck chal raha hai..." he said smirking mischievously. 
Mukti tried to leave. But he blocked her way. 
"Mukti why are you avoiding me... I'm seriously waiting for you... I really want to give us a chance... ab tak you were busy in your life, but now, from where I see you are settled and your friends are also moving on in there lives... I want to start a life with you... please think about it..." Abhimanyu all of a sudden get very serious with his tone.
Mukti saw the seriousness in his eyes and was lost in the depth of it. And Nandini who was coming to get the food saw all this from outside the kitchen. She felt happy for both Abhimanyu and Mukti. As they both are very special people for her. She decided that she will do something to get them together. 

After all the members of the family were done with there food, it was still so much time left for the night to over. So Chachi said. 
"Bhai tum logon ko kahin ghumne Jana ho tou jao hum log rest karenge... waise bhi bahut thakaan ho gayi hai... aur kal se saari rasmein shuru hone waali hai..." 
"Haan bacho tum log jao aur ghum aao... we all will rest for the day..." even Amms also agreed. 
"Chal Rishab... let's go have some fun..." Manik said putting his arm over his shoulder. 
"Nahi jeeju, I'm also tired you guys go... I will rest.. kal se hum dhamaal karenge.." Rishab was not in a mood too. 
"Haan yaar Manik I just saw this very nice place nearby. Let's go there..." Aliya said. And everyone agreed. 
All of them changed and went to the nearby pub Aliya and Mukti was talking about. 

It was a small and cozy pub with lots of drinks, music and some good atmosphere. They were really missing the time spending together in a disc or clubs. 

They all entered as pairs including Navya. She hesitated first to go with her stomach showing a good amount. But Nandini and Mukti and Aliya instist so she came along. 

So everyone was having fun with each of their partners. But something unexpected happens. Somehow Manik gulps down a very strong drink which was there on the counter. 
Actually it was Mukti and Aliya's mischief. 
"I'm telling you na nothing will happen. He can manage a strong drink..." Mukti insist Aliya and Dhruv. While Nandini was sitting with Navya to give her company. 
"But Mukti.. he didn't drink after he came out from the rehab... what if he gets mad on us... what if he won't feel good when he gets to know..." Aliya was worried. 
"Kuch nahi hoga yaar.. we are here only naa we will handle him... and Nandini is also here... who better then Nandini can handle drunk Manik..." they agreed with much difficulty. And settled with the bartender. 

And he sneakily spiked Manik's drink with a strong booze. 
Suddenly the music was loud and wild. 
Manik started dancing in his mood on the music. 
"Ab dekho Manik the rockstar ka kamaal..." Mukti signaled Aliya and Dhruv. Cabir noticed that there's something fishy going on in these three. So he went to talk to Manik but instead he started singing. 

Bach-kaniyaan, thodi thodi aaj hogi
Zara bachh ke dikha
Man-maaniyaan, phir bhi nahi chalegi
Chahe hoja tu khafa
Jaana hai toh jaa, tujhe bhi hai pata
Saari raat hogi chedd-khaniyaan

He went to Nandini and pulled her by holding her hands. 

Banda main bachelor, tu kanya kanwari
Aaja ho jaaye thoda, lucky tu lucky me
Haathon mein haath ki hai baat puraani

Aaj raat, aaj raat, Lucky tu lucky me
Aaj raat, aaj raat, Lucky tu lucky me

Nandini was like what the... how am I a kanya kunwaari and how is he a bachelor. She lift herself up holding his shoulders and smell his mouth. 'Oh Aiyyappa... he is drunk... ab yehi baki reh Gaya tha..' she thought. But Manik tried to kiss her feeling her so close to him. He pushed him. 
'How will I handle him...' she palmed her face. While he make her go swirly around fast and makes her dizzy. 

And Manik pinched her cheeks and sway her head on the sides and started singing again. 

Committent ke naam pe tu roz kare waar
Tere aage peeche ghoomun
driver bann ke main car
Co co.. college ka hero tha main
Tha main superstar baby
Pad gaya mujhpe bhaari
Tera pyaar pyaar pyaar
Break-up hua toh main dedh ghante roya
Phir pehli baar raat ko main chain se soya
Bed pe lete lete jal gayi light
Socha main hoon Macho Man
So lets get lucky tonight

Nandini was trying to make Manik relax but he is not in his senses to understand what she is doing. She sat on the chair with her head in her hands. She didn't want to deal with drunk Manik. At least not now. But all the others were enjoying there lovely bickering. 

Suddenly Mukti appeared in front of Manik and Nandini and sang. 

Tera luck luck luck, aaj naiyyo chalna
(chalna, chalna, chalna...)
Saare zamaane mein
Laakho deewaano ne
Roki raahi meri badi hi ummeed se
Dilon ki be-imaani se nahi me anjaani
Mauko pe dhoke diye maine bhi qareeb se

Mukti also danced swirling around Abhimanyu and and shaking her bootie and getting excited. But to her surprise even Abhimanyu joined her avoiding all the ignorance from her. 

Na main rokun, na na main tokun
Na na main teri in chaalon pe fida
Aa sikha doon, aa aa dikha doon
Na na.. na bhoolegi tu meri ye adaa

Aaja ho jaaye thoda, Lucky Tu Lucky Me
Banda main bachelor, Lucky Tu Lucky Me
Haathon mein haath ki hai baat purani

Abhimanyu pulled her holding Mukti's waist. She collided with a bang with Abhimanyu's chest. And before she could react Abhimanyu gave a tight kiss on her cheek and left her. Just like that. Mukti was frozen on her place for few seconds. But her trance was broken by Manik's voice. And she smiled on herself touching her cheek. Abhimanyu also noticed this from a far. 

Banda main bachelor, tu kanya kunwari

Aaj raat aaj raat, lucky tu lucky me
Aaja ho jaayein thoda, lucky tu lucky me

Nandini came and sat beside Navya. "Kya baat hai.. why are you looking worried..." Navya asked. "Nothing yaar... I think Manik is drunk.. and waise hi woh apne hosh mein mushkil se koi baat manta hai, ab pata nahi how will I handle him..." Nandini said getting more worried. 

"Nandiniii... tum yahan baithi ho..." Manik came stumbling and almost fall on her when she hold him. "I was looking for you.." he said with a pouty face.  "Acha you were looking for me... even I was looking for you.. you know what I was very tired, let's go home.." she said holding Manik's arm in a tight grip. He came near her ear and whispered. "Aaj bhi tum mere saath sleep karogi naa..." and Nandini startled by his question. She didn't want anyone to know that last night she was with him. She puts a finger on her lips and said"sshh... its a secret.. no one should know... only our little secret..." she too whispered in his ears. 

"Guys Kya secrets ho rahi hai..." Mukti came and ask seeing them.  "Sshh... it's our little secret... " Manik mimicked just like Nandini.  "Acha Hume nahi bataoge..." Mukti insist to know...  "bata doon..." Manik pulled Nandini to him and asked. Nandini said no glaring with her eyes.  "Nooo... warna Nandini naraaz ho jaayegi..." he puts his finger on his lips again shooing himself. Everyone giggles on his behavior. He is looking exactly like a cute kid.     

"Guys, let's go. Bahut drama ho Gaya.. iss raat mein... we have to leave now.." Cabir got up from his chair and gathered everyone." I'll take Manik Nandini and Navya and Abhimanyu Dhruv you bring Mukti and Aliya..." he decided. 

They came out of the pub and settled in the cars as Cabir suggested and drove back to the villa. 

In the car Manik was being very stubborn that he will not sleep without Nandini. "Manik samjhne ki koshish karo... sab log aaye hue hai... Chachi Amms and if you create any drama then they will not feel good... and Mukti and Aliya they will not let me..." she turned to Cabir and said" Cabir tumhi samjhao na.." 

"You think yeh samjhega... hosh mein hi isko samjhana mushkil hai... aur aisi haalath mein tou isko tumhare siwa koi aur nazar bhi nahi aayegaa..." Cabir too gave up.  "Yesterday you managed na somehow, so aaj bhi kar lo..." he said winking at her. 

"What do you mean she managed yesterday, Nandini kal raat tum kahan soyi..." Navya asked suddenly. Cabir explained everything to her. She laughed on Manik's conditions. "What's so funny Navya, tumne joke maara, Mujhe bhi sunao..." Manik asked getting excited.  "Nothing Manik, humne koi joke nahi sunaya... ye lo ghar bhi aa Gaya..." Navya said. As soon as Manik heard he grabbed Nandini's arm and hold her tightly. Like he was not letting her go.   Others also came behind them. 

They all came out of the car and went inside. But Mukti stopped and walked for Nandini and says. "Chalo na Nandini already late ho Gaya hai... I'm sleepy... let's go..." she pulled Nandini's hand. 

"Nandini mere saath aa rahi hai..."Manik pulled her closer to him.    "What, it was already decided na that Nandini will stay away from him till the wedding now what..." Mukti gets irritated and angry.         

"Now yeh... ki you already played a prank with Manik and he is not in his senses. If you force him than he will for sure makes a fuss here which is not good for anyone.. and on top of that Nandini's family is here... so we don't want any drama at this time of the night..." Cabir explained in polite way. Mukti understands and let go of Nandini's hand. 

"So this was all your prank..." Nandini asked getting surprised. Mukti Aliya and Dhruv exchanged their glances. 

"It was not just mine. But Aliya and Dhruv were also included...so don't just get mad on me..." Mukti turned her face to the other side. 

"Anyways guys, sorry to disturb you all, but I need to talk to Mukti... if you guys don't mind..." Abhimanyu interrupted. All of them looked at him and Muki at the same time. "We need to sort something's out for real..." Abhimanyu looked at Mukti with a strong gaze. To which Mukti didn't say no. Because all of them noticed how he was singing for Mukti in the pub. 

"It's decided now.. Aliya you go with your boyfriend and Nandini you take Manik with you and Mukti you manage with Abhimanyu..." Cabir said. 

"What... what do you mean to say..." Mukti glared at Cabir. 

"Listen Mukti... you are a grown up now. So I want you to relax and think about your life. Where it's gonna go from now on... with Abhimanyu in it... and Aliya and Dhruv till now you guys avoided talking on your relationship... it's high time now that you should finalize things... tum log Manik ke liye abhi tak wait kar rahe thei... now that he is already getting settled in his life you should also do the same. So this is the best time to sort your things... now I don't want to argue anymore... I have to take care of my pregnant wife yaar..." Cabir pulled Navya in a side hugged. Who was listening to all of this. But she gave a smile on his last sentence. 

Nandini pulled Manik inside first and with very difficulty she managed to take him to the room. After closing the room and locking it "Manik I will take your clothes out jab tak tum fresh ho jao..." she said and went to the closet. But Manik pulled her and she falls on his lap with her back touching his chest. He frame his hands on her stomach and pulled her so close to him that she can feel his warm breath on her neck. He nuzzled his face in her neck and kissed her there. 

"Itni mushkil se tou yeh mauka Mila hai... so you think I will just ruin it like that and let it go..." he sound totally like a sane person. "matlab..." Nandini asked tried to turn around. But he didn't let her move. He was dropping wet kisses on her bare shoulder. Which is making her shiver to the core. 

"Matlab yeh meri jaaneman..." he lift her top and slide his fingers inside her top from the front. "Ek strong peg will not make me drunk... and waist bhi I already knew Mukti was going to play that prank with me... so I exchanged the drink..." his fingers were roaming on her bare ribs giving her goosebumps. 

"Manik... youuu..." she pushed his hands and turned herself to face him.."this was all your act... tum naatak kar rahe thei..." her eyes were opened wide. 

"What... everything is fair in love and war... and I cannot just let you sleep in a separate room away from me... samjhi tum..." he smirked and before she react to him. He pressed his lips with hers. 

Nandini felt helpless, but she enjoyed her helplessness around him. He is after all her one and only THE MANIK MALHOTRA no one can beat him in pranks. And when it comes to their being together he will not let any living being on this planet to take Nandini away from him. He already suffered enough and Nandini too. So he will make sure that they both stay with each other always. 

She happily surrendered herself in his kisses and framed her fingers in his hair. Manik's hands were roaming on her soft and delicate back. He gripped her neck with one hand and her waist with another and bite her lips to find his way inside her mouth. She let him come inside so that he explored every corner and sucked her life out. 

At last he moved away and rest his chin nuzzling on her neck cradling her head to his shoulders. 

"Nandini tum naraaz tou nahi ho naa..." he asked playing with her hair. 

She thought for a while and lift up her head to look at his face. Where she only find immense love for her. "How will I be angry with you... you took so much of effort... just to be near me... I feel lucky that you love me so much that you can't stay away from me... and I love you too... I'm really happy that you do all sort of things  which sometimes make me smile..." "and you know everyone fell for your act, even Cabir couldn't figure it out..." she gave a peck on his nose. "But Mukti and Aliya ki condition ka Kya..." 

he pulled her by her waist and said" it's our little secrets.. no body has to know.." and he kissed her again. "But Cabir ko tum itna seedha bilkul mutt samajhna... he is one hell of a smart person...about what I feel how I feel... when I do what... he knows everything... he knows about this also..." Manik said Playing again with her fingers. 

"Oh yeah... I forgot to thank you... for bringing my family here... thank you so much..." she again kissed his nose.." how do you always know what I'm feeling and what I want." She asked. 

"Because... I'm the owner of this..." he pointed his finger on the middle of her chest. "Your heart... and I'm the ruler of this.." he pointed towards her head "your brain..." "yahan Kya chalta hai I can know without you telling me..." he smiled. She hugged him tight holding his neck in the same position sitting on his lap. 

"I love you Manik... I love you so so much..." she said sniffing. 

"I love you more sweetheart.. more than you imagine.. chalo give me a very cute smile.." he said hearing her sniffs. She smiled and hugged him more tight. 

End of part 21

Hola people

How are you all. I know I'm late but what should I do. The interest of MANAN is loosing on India forums so I'm also loosing interest in writing. 

All the fans are moving to wattpad. But they all forgot that we met here first. India forums is the place where we first find our MANAN and where we get connected. 

Not on wattpad. 

But people are not giving any importance to India forums anymore. And even though being very busy I still love to write here. Not on wattpad. It's on you guys to respond or not.

If you guys are not interested anymore to read my stories just let me know. I will stop writing. It's comfortable for me to write here. 

So waiting for your reply. My next story updates will totally depends on your reply and your positive response. So do let me know if you guys are interested or not. If you want me to continue or not. I have always given you long long updates but your response was really making me disappointed.

Life partner by destiny was one of the loved story but still the response was so low that it was very disappointing. 

So waiting. Thanks a lot. 

Stay blessed and take care

Keep smiling 

Love you all. 

Edited by Redcrystal - 16 October 2016 at 6:33pm

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbamurosefarhanabitheNoorain666mayyVijaydhruvikavish1130anusha1996cuteprint_shanzaaa_Virtuallytruesamyreddymanan28MasrathFatimaA1110trishadutta15mashurainyrockKshamafshuguftha712972564558khusboo18rabailayazsaumi55gudi7meshikakomalpatel06mamta_1907PushonsunNiyati1220misthyshonaayshathulsajidaSuba0702Nimisaxenaruhinita10Satya28miss_writerannie_151mmnnprerulallixini123Aliyamemon001liaa-26sonprishwetparth143kajalvorachijelAMAAYAsoyashi1992ashusingh678Sangavilovelyaquakirti0123forumloveAmmu20arooj1991sanhafriends0592shikhaamodisirisha16sweetheart999sanasmart001ksh_nseneregurl_coolhilizbabenandu00srkash321Nicky31SehjalramamananfanSweetsuraiya2DesaiKRita_gurung43samiksha_2593Sonu137princess0801asdfgstyletheworldelsaannanavneetdhandal912212221mylifeplfLUCKYRICKLYnita24samiamalhotraKusum_sROOP0605thamannamanan1assuuujamunamanikVidhiarora1sneha_glamarousFriendsforever9Sreeja_babuCute_InayaVandyandypriyasmileysoothushruti1997devilkhushivanivartikaqamarkhan87Cookiarshuaarmalleeshaanmaananum_6pdiyar193jesse93manya_189zarakhanarloverarunsunita_gmaseelashahAsthaVerma92payal94dhillon90riyaparoabsnadssws2Tiara115rockstarlover

riyaparo IF-Dazzler
riyaparo
riyaparo

Posted: 16 October 2016 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
mindblowing
beautiful part
loved it
waiting for next
please continue soon
thanks for pm

Redcrystal