Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN FF DESTINED LOVE STORY #2 last part pg 146 updated (Page 107)

nita24 Senior Member
nita24
nita24

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey beautiful update dear
Manik is so possessive about nandini
I love this manik
Waiting for their wedding
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Redcrystal

DesaiK Senior Member
DesaiK
DesaiK

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Awsm

Redcrystal

Sweetsuraiya2 Senior Member
Sweetsuraiya2
Sweetsuraiya2

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
wowww...

superb update...

loved it dear...

Redcrystal

navneetdhandal Senior Member
navneetdhandal
navneetdhandal

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Amazing update...
I really like monstor manik this time...
Nandini really bechari is hanging between patidev and friends
Nandini and manik dad convo is amazing
Waiting for next part

Redcrystal

sneha_glamarous Goldie
sneha_glamarous
sneha_glamarous

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
This was again a very good chapter.

Mr Malhotra not only amazed manan but readers too by confessing that he knew about nandini's whereabouts n reason behind her moving out of his life... but after knowing his POV I agree with him that love takes test n unless n until u succeed in it u won't get back to ur love n manan passed their test n see now they are together n are ready for their 3 marriage within a month...

neyonika is in so much angry mood to destroy their lives once again. I don't know what she wanna do now.?

it's true world is very short place... koi kissi se kab mil jayein pta hi ni chalta hai... Abhimanyu already knew Nandini n now he turns out to be the son of doctor of Mr Malhotra n even knows mukti n that too from childhood...good

it's good..now mukti will also get her soulmate...

pictures of villa were good.

"Woh Kya hai naa... Mera husband bahut hi hott hai... So when I see him in this condition..l don't want to
resist him... I want to do all the naughty things with him..." She too use her ever huskier voice and start seducing him.
... whenever she thinks of acting bold with her handsome patidev her plan backfires on her only...Big smile

"This is not fair... We are in such a romantic place and as newly married I want to spend time with her yaar... You cannot keep me away from her..." He toned down and sat up... always liked his cribbing to being with nandini..Heart

love the way u give small small romantic n cozy feelings of manan in between the chapter. he lying his head in her lap.. playing with her fingers.. nuzzling in her neck.., pulling her in a side hug in front of his friends...all of those gestures are very cute.

I thought now mukti would have forgot about her condition but alas she remembered it... n much to dislike to manik she wasn't ready to call off her deal... stubborn girl...

But nandini's majnu knows his way out to spend time with his lady n always makes the plan to be with her...

Nandini gets stuck into middle between him n his friends... she don't wants to make them sad either of them.

"Thanks for being so stubborn... Warna I would have missed this... You know Manik... I love you, I love you
more than anything in this world..."
... even nandini wants to be with him but due to everyone's happiness she doesn't say much...

finally they were able to spend night with each other.

Redcrystal

manan_jeena Newbie
manan_jeena
manan_jeena

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Awesome, amazing, superb update. Loved it. Manik's dad knew everything about Nandu and he was right when he didn't tell Manik. They had to go through all the pain and hurdles so that they could be together. They would get together if they were destined to be and that's what happened. Manik is so desperate to be with Nandu and she feels the same too. And why wouldn't they be since they had to stay away for a long time. Everyone understands that other than Mukti. Hope Abhi use samjhaye. Is chakkar mein apne patidev aur uske doston ke beech Nandu phas gayi.LOL
Loved all Manan moments. They both are so much in love and can't stay away from each other even for a moment. They're so romantic. Blushing Par mujhe unka ye chup-chup ke romance accha lag raha hai. Big smile
Coming to your question, of course we still love Manan and will continue to always. We haven't lost touch. I love the way you portray Manan in your stories. They're different in each story and so lovable. Smile 
Waiting eagerly for the next update and please update life partner too. 

Redcrystal

tiara.rao Groupbie
tiara.rao
tiara.rao

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
As usual u rock n d update s superb n pls v r not loosing the charm of manan m. I guess all of them have shifted to watpad n y don't you also join watpad n update all ur stories

Redcrystal

tiara.rao Groupbie
tiara.rao
tiara.rao

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
update s superb n pls v r not loosing the charm of manan m. I guess all of them have shifted to watpad n y don't you also join watpad n update all ur stories

Redcrystal

Go to top