Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Big deal...guys (Page 2)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuttyme

Hey mehroo... Sweetheart chill down. We will all be upset if the soap is taken off air... Specially when silly ghosts and Dayana are having a field day.
Still... I am sure we will get a closure to all our tracks before it finally goes off air. I wonder what does other shows... Specially thapki is offering. Usme toh Dayan Bhi Nahin hain!!
Also... The cast and crew of IKRS is top notch. It will be really silly to get them do tacky boot ghosts and nag in Dayan vale roles. Think like that.
I would love to see mishal and Eisha back on tv... In the contemporary romance role... Than ghisa pita roles.
Par Phir... Bhagwan me ghar der hai... Andher Nahin.
Miracles do happen... Let's wait for the miracle to happen sweetie, 

The thing is Nutty I am happy that I got to see the beautiful lovestory of Vidha,the top notch performances n a good story however it is but was best compared to others on tv right now...im not going to see it is hurting n the most important thing is the forum...

I had been in hibernation for past 4 yrs...but decided to come back unknowingly out of anxiety cos of the less activity n then I got attached here ...it hurts more cos Iconsider the forum as my sec home n members as my family...EACH n every interaction with all had always beenspecial...!! I had seen the progress of the forum with each passing day...I was part of many forums earlier but never attached or dedicated...never used to post openly whereas I do here full-fledgedly...I myself not aware I.could vpice with sensible n naughty posts,remainder n that I.could write...I wrote my first SS which I never knew I had in me n was compelled by VIDHA...Such is my love for this show n the forum...n to break away from it is terrible...THERE will be many forums to join ,later on for all of us but it wont be like OURS!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

StoriesDramaNuttymesanvidadhiabhiMishfannandyy55sura123

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

UR talking abt August but im dreading nxt mnth!!!

im upset cos they are unfinished plots ...n so much is to be shown atleast within a time yr frame...im upset COS IM NOT GOIN TO SEE MY VIDHA!!!!!!
im upset cos of the injustice meted out in the form of nobpromos,repeats...
Im upset we were never given the better timeslot upon a lot of requests n mails on social media...They chose to remain ignorant
Im upset cos we were never given a chance to prove ,atleast shift to another timeslot before axing...

Im upset cos with no IKRS...this forum also dies,gets locked n I wont be able to be here again ...ranting,enjoying n having fun with my friends!!!

Im upset cos the actors n crew deserved appreciation,praise n recognition which they never got ...

Im upset n distressed on many accounts...

Mehr, understand all  ur frustrations & disappointment.
Many of us  feel the same way. 
But , come to think of it as the "end of one is a new beginning for another"
Mishal , Eisha will get other opportunities. We might see them in better shows & for a longer duration.
Mishal,on the big screen is possible. He is too good of an actor & We all know that.
I personally would prefer him to take up a Finite show on TV with a good story which has a definite ending.

I know we might not get a show like IKRS in a long time , but will stay positive
& enjoy Watching Mishal till the end of the show.

Sorry if you feel I'm wrong, but just my thoughts.

Edited by Mishfan - 20 April 2016 at 1:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StoriesDramaMibenijanandyy55mehraan

Mibenija Senior Member
Mibenija
Mibenija

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I'm so  sad. Vidha was part of my day. If you must finish, the l want to see the Vidha together and happy. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StoriesDramamehraan

Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ... Mehraan... I second you completely. It's the first time I am part of a soap forum like this. This is totally not me. But I think the vidha Magic is too too infectious. 
I am not someone who watches a lot of serials... But just for the sake of finding out what's happening in other serials which is better than IKRS prompted me to watch one epi of each.
I am glad... I am watching IKRS... It's sensible ... It's worth the time. And the leads in other serials don't even have a chemistry... Vidha are absolutely fresh and fantastic... 
If colors is deciding to do away with IKRS... That will a bad decision on their part.  It's unfortunate if trp of a 630show is pitted against  prime time show. Which 630 show in any channel has got to even touch 2.. 
Anyway... I will surely miss you mehr... More so after your recent mishal @top 20 feat... I am totally in awe of you..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfanmehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishfan

Originally posted by mehraan

UR talking abt August but im dreading nxt mnth!!!

im upset cos they are unfinished plots ...n so much is to be shown atleast within a time yr frame...im upset COS IM NOT GOIN TO SEE MY VIDHA!!!!!!
im upset cos of the injustice meted out in the form of nobpromos,repeats...
Im upset we were never given the better timeslot upon a lot of requests n mails on social media...They chose to remain ignorant
Im upset cos we were never given a chance to prove ,atleast shift to another timeslot before axing...

Im upset cos with no IKRS...this forum also dies,gets locked n I wont be able to be here again ...ranting,enjoying n having fun with my friends!!!

Im upset cos the actors n crew deserved appreciation,praise n recognition which they never got ...

Im upset n distressed on many accounts...

Mehr, understand all  ur frustrations & disappointment.
Many of us  feel the same way. 
But , come to think of it as the "end of one is a new beginning for.    another"
Mishal , Eisha will get other opportunities. We might see them in better shows & for a longer duration.
Mishal,on the big screen is possible. He is too good of an actor & We all know that.
I personally would prefer him to take up a Finite show on TV with a good story which has a definite ending.

I know we might not get a show like IKRS in a long time , but will stay positive
& enjoy Watching Mishal till the end of the show.

Sorry if you feel I'm wrong, but just my thoughts.

Hey MISH...im ok today...its jus I was angry n irritated I bursted out...ALL of us are feeling the same...some take in quietly n some let it known...!!!Anyways cnt do much...JUST wish to see him bck again in a  good show n a better channel where his efforts n talents are recognised...NOTHING more but I will my VIDHA n forum...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfan

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Chillax frnds...
Must say I m nervous n sad too...just trying to hide it...

Today is trp day...
Hoping for a miracle...
Fingers crossed..
Dis week apna forum rank n actors ka rank up hua..
N trp ka bhi hoga...SmileSmile

Nuttyme

Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Chillax frnds...
Must say I m nervous n sad too...just trying to hide it...

Today is trp day...
Hoping for a miracle...
Fingers crossed..
Dis week apna forum rank n actors ka rank up hua..
N trp ka bhi hoga...SmileSmile
Amen ... 
Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
What you voiced is absolutely true and the actors have indeed enthralled us with their performance. I wish that It could run for atleast two years for my own selfish motive as I loved the show and currently it is the only show I watch. t is time for this to stop and for us to bid adieu to one of the best shows in telly
But the way the show is turning out to be , I feel that the writers are at their wits ends as to how to carry the show forward and whatever they are trying is backfiring so maybe i t is time for this to stop and for us to bid adieu to one of the best shows in tellyland. However I will still be very disappointed  when it goes off air.
Hope some miracle happens and the show can turn itself around completely. Will hope for the best!

Mishfan

Go to top