.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by Dplee

Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by fan.matsh

I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Btw why is everyone in tv industry sir or madam???

Exactly! I typed out the response to this and decided against posting! But I cant understand why is Jigz "Mam" and Manish "Sir"? I have so far in my life never addressed anyone other than my college lecturers and professors as Sir and Mam. Even at my first job, I never called the head of the center as Sir! So I cant understand why these girls go all "Mam"ing and "Sir"ing Jigz and Manish!

Me too!

You guys forgot the great N Sir?? Who told manyasa won't give IV together??
Dii remember your letter to him? LOL
Nd remember what prii did to mg?LOLLOL And on insta too?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaaKowsi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Exactly! I typed out the response to this and decided against posting! But I cant understand why is Jigz "Mam" and Manish "Sir"? I have so far in my life never addressed anyone other than my college lecturers and professors as Sir and Mam. Even at my first job, I never called the head of the center as Sir! So I cant understand why these girls go all "Mam"ing and "Sir"ing Jigz and Manish!

Me too!

Agree! Really annoys me when I see these "entertainers" being put on a pedestal! It goes for the big stars too!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fan.matsh

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Aniline.

Lachu r u kidding?? U got bashed on fb?? Rofl..once I also posted and got love frm their obsessive fans..and then I also give my love to them.lol
Vani trust me on insta i used to meet these lovely people almost daily some times back ! LOL

Edited by chandaaaxo - 20 April 2016 at 12:24pm

Kowsi

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Maty- same here. Never call anyone sir or madam except my teachersLOL. Yeh hai kaun hamare?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Guys..please come down all of you. Enjoy Thahaan..why to fight for some fictional characters and actors whom we don't know personally?

Exactly Di!! We know how we all manage the forum and how we are

I know how awesome the people here are and they don't bash anyone and their criticisms are on point we know when to criticize and when to praise

iQraaaMimiii22

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Me too!

Dii remember your letter to him? LOL
Nd remember what prii did to mg?LOLLOL And on insta too?LOL

guys i am stalking you from way back !! i know most of the "things" LOL

Kowsi

Tarika_ Newbie
Tarika_
Tarika_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

If you were stalking this forum from a long time then you must have read what jiggs had done with MG during ita awards and during tharuv track. If not, then I can't help you with that. Btw, discussing forum members/bashing on forum is strictly not allowed. And bashing of a character or criticism of onscreen couple is allowed as it describes one's pov. We can't force them to think our way. And mg/jiggs was never bashed but if an actor is going wrong way we can criticise them constructively.

Agree with katori nd gree. Even I saw many ppl bashed our forum friends there but never said as I don't wanted to interfere there.

Tab tha____ruv track tha is liye kiya hoga aur strt mein manyasa k beech cold war thi wo khud bole iv mein ke wo thapki tak ek dusre se baat nai karte the ignor karna jaiz tha
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Agree! Really annoys me when I see these "entertainers" being put on a pedestal! It goes for the big stars too!! 

Yeah right! heights of stupidity! I wanted to add, even if I met Amitabh bachan I won't call him "Sir". At the most it wud be Mr.Bachan !

KowsiKaraali

Go to top