The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaa

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by Katori

I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Btw why is everyone in tv industry sir or madam???

Exactly! I typed out the response to this and decided against posting! But I cant understand why is Jigz "Mam" and Manish "Sir"? I have so far in my life never addressed anyone other than my college lecturers and professors as Sir and Mam. Even at my first job, I never called the head of the center as Sir! So I cant understand why these girls go all "Mam"ing and "Sir"ing Jigz and Manish!

and the request for pics ...pleading for them to post pics with each other...seriously I feel proud of ourselves!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsfun4ever89Karaali

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Originally posted by chitrole_1

listen Greeshma I'm talking calmly it doesn't means I cant talk like u r talking ... I just can't hear anything bad about Manish Sir ... ek to u r watching this show ... upar se show k leads hi nahi acche lagte tumhe ... say anything but stop bashing Manish sir or else there r so many manishians jinko mai yaha la sakti hu ...

OK dear, go get whomsoever you want! No one needs to be afraid of anyone here. And why shud we be? Whats ur problem hey? Manish "Sir" - Who is he? Ur professor??!! LOL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Originally posted by greeshma014

Hi ,welcome to the forum..Be active here if you r interested in the discussion..
This is a public forum.. Everyone is free to express our views.. It's not that only IF members have complaints about story .. Even in fb and insta,I seen lots of people not satisfied about the track.. About your Manish "sir" and "jigyasa ma'am.. They r not gods.. If we didn't find their acting upto mark on a particular scene or track,we will voice out our opinions.. Healthy critisism is allowed here..

@bold------------there was this time i addressed MG as plain manish and Jigs as Jigyasa Oh man i cant forget all those comments i got in return !! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Exactly! I typed out the response to this and decided against posting! But I cant understand why is Jigz "Mam" and Manish "Sir"? I have so far in my life never addressed anyone other than my college lecturers and professors as Sir and Mam. Even at my first job, I never called the head of the center as Sir! So I cant understand why these girls go all "Mam"ing and "Sir"ing Jigz and Manish!

and the request for pics ...pleading for them to post pics with each other...seriously I feel proud of ourselves!LOL

Comon Lachu - dont underestimate urself. Actors are here to entertain us. And we the fans make them or break them! So they better know it themselves... Absolutely no need to go on ur knees for anything!! LOL

KowsiKaraaliMimiii22

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Me too!
.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Listen chitrole..even we can bring many ppl here who knows how to give tit for tat. It's just that frm the day they go, you all started coming here. And btw I reported this post.
greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrole_1

listen Greeshma I'm talking calmly it doesn't means I cant talk like u r talking ... I just can't hear anything bad about Manish Sir ... ek to u r watching this show ... upar se show k leads hi nahi acche lagte tumhe ... say anything but stop bashing Manish sir or else there r so many manishians jinko mai yaha la sakti hu ...
dhamki?? LOL.. O.k, if you can't hear anything about Manish,sorry I won't add "sir" as he is not my "sir" in real sense.. That's not my problem.. U r a newbie.. U don't knw much about forum rules.. Go and read it carefully.. What is allowed here and what not.. Aise dhamkiyaan FB mein AB ke fans ko do..shayad woh log dar jayenge.. Btw I was a part of multiple fandoms before this too.. So try these types of tricks to somewhere else..

rtmsMimiii22Kowsi

Go to top